Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Are you describing yourself ?
    Aww it thinks it's people.

Also, "no u" is the dumbest retort in the book, just fyi.

5k pages before August 30? We can make that dream a reality.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if tey will add an Overwatch item too? Lich King Reinhardt skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Had alpha access since December... wondering why people are hyped for the beta, but slowly it's getting me hyped too... for no reason. Are people expecting any major updates in the first beta build compared to the last alpha build or something?
    I think it's mostly that a lot more people are going to have beta access than there were people with alpha access.

As someone with alpha, I don't really care - if anything it'll suck as it's supposed to be a stress test (ie crashy, laggy, and generally a standard beta).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Had alpha access since December... wondering why people are hyped for the beta, but slowly it's getting me hyped too... for no reason. Are people expecting any major updates in the first beta build compared to the last alpha build or something?
    The majority just didnt play Legion yet. And I really hope class changes arent finale and the feedback of the new people wont be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    The majority just didnt play Legion yet. And I really hope class changes arent finale and the feedback of the new people wont be ignored.
    We are 1-2 months from Pre-Patch, as much as i want it, i sadly cant see any major class-changes happen in the next builds.

Hopefully a big wave of negative feedback will get some things done before release.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    Are there level 100 premades or something then? I'm confused as to why they're focusing on testing the legion intro experience, but not giving us the gear/characters we have on live.
    Because copy characters take times and they wanna made also a stress test: multiple scenario with 40 players?¹! It's quite simulating the Legion day One! :/
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to ask a question for a friend of mine.
    When you get the Legion Digital Version with in-game items will you be able to get them already or you have to wait?

I know too you can get one hundred, Broken Isles (New focus area for expansion) , Demon Hunters (Really want one), and some other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    When you get the Legion Digital Version with in-game items will you be able to get them already or you have to wait?

I know too you can get one hundred, Broken Isles (New focus area for expansion) , Demon Hunters (Really want one), and some other stuff.
    You instantly get them, afaik the ones for other games have been implemented aswell already (like the Diablo 3 items), you can make a Demon Hunter 1 or 2 weeks before the rest too. (could be a preorder bonus, not sure)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh, Wrath has significant class changes happening after the pre-patch was live just to give an example. TO THE GROUND!
    Legion is made by the same people who created WoD. Some of them even got promoted. In particular, the Asst. Game Director plays a Shaman for 12 years and cant see the obvious problem with the class.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurushock View Post
    What to do while waiting for servers to come up... Need to burn what, 4 hours? Spam the thread to 4k pages it is Kappa
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    5k pages before August 30? We can make that dream a reality.
    Just unban Bjoramier and BAMF, its done
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

you get the digital goodies ( the mount etc ) instant.

Lvl110, the new continent etc will be playable at 30/08 except the demon hunter, you can play him probably with the pre patch sometimes in july/august

You get the pet, mount, and boost.

Demon hunter comes with prepatch

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Legion is made by the same people who created WoD. Some of them even got promoted. In particular, the Asst. Game Director plays a Shaman for 12 years and cant see the obvious problem with the class.
    That's wrong tho. They said they brought in the Diablo 3/Reaper of Souls team to work on Legion.

So it's the people who made WoD & the people who made D3.

Sometimes I get salty but then posters like you remind me that I can get saltier still . . .
    there is no reason that guy should have gotten a promotion though, really.

WoD was the most colossal failure that wow has ever had, how does that deserve a promotion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    You instantly get them, afaik the ones for other games have been implemented aswell already (like the Diablo 3 items), you can make a Demon Hunter 1 or 2 weeks before the rest too. (could be a preorder bonus, not sure)
    Kinda thanks...
    I wasn't too sure myself either...
    Usually got the regular or Collector's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wootmonkey View Post
    You get the pet, mount, and boost.

Demon hunter comes with prepatch
    I'll be sure to tell my friend about it.
    What about Heroes stuff?

Sometimes I get salty but then posters like you remind me that I can get saltier still . . .
    That particular post has nothing to be salty about. He stated fact. That is it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrhaxe View Post
    you get the digital goodies ( the mount etc ) instant.

Lvl110, the new continent etc will be playable at 30/08 except the demon hunter, you can play him probably with the pre patch sometimes in july/august
    Yeah would be nice.
    Really want to make a Demon Hunter and such.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there is no reason that guy should have gotten a promotion though, really.

WoD was the most colossal failure that wow has ever had, how does that deserve a promotion?
    Wasnt he Lead Encounter Designer in WoD? Seemed to be one of the only things that seemed to be getting positive feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    Wasnt he Lead Encounter Designer in WoD? Seemed to be one of the only things that seemed to be getting positive feedback.
    Confirming this. Unless he was also in charge of the decision to make Mythic 20m he should have gotten that promotion.