Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    3 weeks bump - is no one up for a challenge ?! ^^
    I wouldn't mind doing it, but i wouldn't be able to get started until friday. I do like the challenge that you presented though. However i tend to go towards the in game type of look with a bit of flourish on the glows/hair. I can try and make it a bit less like that but an example of what you're looking for would be wonderful and helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Unclaiming my requests, atm - IRL things going on. Sorry to the people who's requests I had claimed.
    I hope everything turns out well!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    My youngest daughter has an ear infection, so I'm going to be tending to her for the next few days. She'll be fine
    Oh thank goodness, i thought it was something super serious. Your message sounded very ominous.

7+ Year Old Account
    So after a really crappy breakup, I've finally brought myself to finish this.
    Saracens, I'm so sorry. There is NO cooldown, I hope this is to your liking. If not, rerequest at your leisure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to get Mythic gear to load/show up in WoW Model Viewer?

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Is there a way to get Mythic gear to load/show up in WoW Model Viewer?
    Next to the item there should be a little drop down arrow, the different numbers in that menu let you change between the appearances of the different difficulties. The highest number in the list should be the mythic version.
    Requests: CLOSED | DeviantArt | Armory | Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirra View Post
    Next to the item there should be a little drop down arrow, the different numbers in that menu let you change between the appearances of the different difficulties. The highest number in the list should be the mythic version.
    Ah HA! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    Saracens, I'm so sorry. There is NO cooldown, I hope this is to your liking. If not, rerequest at your leisure.
    I think it looks good. Sorry to hear about that :C

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbathed View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: "In the end no one dies, we merely repeat what we've lived for eternity." -Shadowbathed (In the bottom right corner.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wbathed/simple // http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Socksz/simple
    Gear set: For the DK - same as what he is wearing. For the Warrior - T18Mythic, with 2 Calamity's.
    Helm visible: Yes for the DK, No for the Warrior.
    Your pose: Make them seem troubled I guess, but add your own touch.
    General colour scheme: Black and green fel feel, like it really is the end.
    Any extras: Make it feel like they know whats about to happen, they realize how the Legion could be the end of us all.

EDIT: I just thought it might be neat to have them looking forward at the Legion invasion. Backs to the camera sort of deal. That might be cool if you want to go with it. Like starting into this.
    5 week bump - Anyone? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post

Love it, thanks a ton. Sorry to hear about the breakup. More fish in the sea, mate.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I wouldn't mind doing it, but i wouldn't be able to get started until friday. I do like the challenge that you presented though. However i tend to go towards the in game type of look with a bit of flourish on the glows/hair. I can try and make it a bit less like that but an example of what you're looking for would be wonderful and helpful.
    That would be perfectly fine, I'm not in a hurry so everythings cool . I will go with your way of game-type char. I'm pretty hyped and hope it turns out to be close to what I have in my head or even better, "you never know" said my grandpa ^^.

That said, please don't be pissed if I have some things to change after the first try, it could completly blow me away, and as I know you guys Im pretty sure that will be the case, I just try to avoid stress.

Anyway, thx so much for accepting the request and the challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    That would be perfectly fine, I'm not in a hurry so everythings cool . I will go with your way of game-type char. I'm pretty hyped and hope it turns out to be close to what I have in my head or even better, "you never know" said my grandpa ^^.

That said, please don't be pissed if I have some things to change after the first try, it could completly blow me away, and as I know you guys Im pretty sure that will be the case, I just try to avoid stress.

Anyway, thx so much for accepting the request and the challenge
    Happily so

Cool My request :)

Hello, I'm looking for a new User icon, Youtube banner, Twitch banner, and Forum signature.

I really appreciate all the great art here and its been a few years since I've put in a request!

Icon/Youtube banner/Twitch banner/Forum signature
    Visible text: Just my name 'Funky' in a sofisticated font that matches your creation
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/funky/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory. As much detail as possible.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Cloak visible: No.
    Your pose: Orc fighting stance. I use fist weapons so I would like my hands engulfed and almost indistinguishable with like a burning fiery/blue aura much like unleash elements on live but blue flames.( dont show the fist weapons)
    General colour scheme: faded black/blue aura/fog vivid blue glow (the black should be outshined by the blue glowing
    Any extras: I want my favorite mount invincible(without me on it) on its two hind legs behind me in the background like it's ready to charge into the fight.

I want my face to look ferocious but wise and my eyes to be engulfed in blue flames to match my fists(think lich king eyes)

It doesn't need to be a copy of the wow model, I would like anime/hand drawn art if possible. Go wild please!

For the icon just give me a close up of my head and give me a few different sizes.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns.

This has been my main character/persona for 11 years.
    He is wise, powerful, respected. I want my image to portray this respectfully.

Thank you so much for your time!!
    Last edited by Cynical Person; 2016-05-12 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrototem View Post
    Bumping since 11-30-2015
    I've gone arms now so 1 calamity's edge would be cool (heroic)

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Hordecrusher The Hordebreaker
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: He has the goofy smiling gnome face. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...crusher/simple
    Gear set: Paladin tier 3 is my transmog but with tabard of the lightbringer. Only other difference is I would like his weapon to be heroic mode (blue) Archimonde sword (calamity's edge)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Arms Melee attacking or ready to attack pose. (artist preference)
    General colour scheme: Light blue and white like the Pally tier 3 armor
    Any extras: Would love my Magic Rooster and Spectral Tiger mounts watching over/fighting beside my character.

Uppity!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderxx View Post
    Signature
    Visible text: Fenderxx
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enderxx/simple
    Gear set: Tier 2 Rogue (Bloodfang)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak Visible: No
    Your pose: Something casual/cool
    General colour scheme: Black/Red
    Any extras: Not really extra, I just veiw the character as a "Han Solo" Outlaw type. So anything with that cocky cool additude would work perfect.
    Hello everyone, I claim this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayru View Post
    Twitter Banner / Avatar
    Resolution: I think the resolution for a twitter banner is 1500 x 500.
    Visible text: Cayru, Argent Dawn (Would it be possible to have the text positioned like it is in my current banner? https://twitter.com/cayruwow)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Cayru/simple
    Your pose: Just like I have with my current Twitter banner.
    General colour scheme: Very night elf like, nature, hunterish.

I would also like an avatar to go with the twitter banner.

If you require any further information feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
    Completed. Please re-request in a week if you're not happy with the result :-)

I have to buckle down and study and such, so I won't be taking any more requests for the next few months. Have a good summer, all! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Completed. Please re-request in a week if you're not happy with the result :-)

I have to buckle down and study and such, so I won't be taking any more requests for the next few months. Have a good summer, all! <3
    Thank you so much! Speechless! I appreciate it so much. Super happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You've had a long wait, so I thought I'd give this a go for you:

I've gone with the recommended size, but as I don't have a Twitter account, I can't test it, so fingers crossed it works If you need any adjustments, please send me a PM and I'll do my best to tweak it. If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Beautiful, makes me want to go forsaken again.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Profile Banner(900x480), Profile Image(150x150), Chat Overlay(410x200)

Visible text: Profile Banner/Chat Overlay(These two can basically be identical) - Cleanclothes Bleeding Hollow Syndicatë

Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...clothes/simple The current xmog with no helmet no cloak showing please. Casting Arcane Missiles would be amazing if possible

General colour scheme: Following the color scheme of the current xmog or something that contrasts really well with it would be preferred.

Specifics/Extras: A Legion styled setting would be nice, considering thats the expansion were going into and fits the color scheme of the xmog as well. Your creativity in the setting will be very much appreciated. Regarding the Profile Image(150x150), it doesn't need to be much more than a forum avatar basically, so a closeup of the character face will be amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyPoodle View Post
    It's done, @sáfarie !

Hope you like it
    holy crap this is amazing!