Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Just because you want the game to be loaded with convenience does not mean that blizzard have to make it that way.

The new transmog system also wasn't meant to be a way for you to collect every transmog in the game by playing a single character, it was meant for saving bag space by not having to keep shit around that you only use for transmog.
    So unlocking all heirlooms with a single character is "convenience"? Unlocking a golden (light blue in Legion) two-handed mace with a mage is A-OK, but unlocking a purple two-handed mace with a mage is HERESY, HE CAN'T EQUIP IT?

Yeah, no, it's about consistency. Did the player's class matter when obtaining the item? No? Then it goes into the collection so that whatever character can use it in the end uses it. That's the sensible way. It's how an account wide system should work (and it's how ALREADY works, no need to create another, more clumsy and shortsighted, system).

Just because you want twisted senseless systems just for the sake of jumping a million hoops for to really really super validate stuff you've already validated doesn't mean it's "just convenience".

The new wardrobe system wasn't made just "for saving bag space". The infinite cloud space is what was made for saving bag space. There are other features and the account wide appearance unlocking feature is the one that is badly executed, because it takes in consideration restrictions that didn't matter when getting the item and shouldn't matter when storing it, because they never mattered before.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

I'm just looking forward to selling the plethora of transmog gear clogging my bank & void storage. I literally have no room left.

Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    • "Unlock new appearances by collecting Soulbound weapons and armor your character can equip."

Bad patch note. It should read "Unlock new appearances by collecting Soulbound weapons and armor."

• "Characters can now change between any of their specializations at most any time for a progressive gold cost."

Bad patch note. It should read "Characters can now change between any of their specializations at most any time for free."

Did you prune your common sense by mistake, Blizzard? Those aren't changes designed with the end user in mind. Those are good changes smeared with trash because "This cake is too good, so we'll spray vinegar over it because everything has to have a bad part, right? Right?".
    The first actually is a bad patch note:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...52804?page=1#8
    For armor, it needs to be your primary armor type, so a warrior can't solo an old raid and equip every piece of armor cloth/leather/mail and add it all in.

Can't wait, assuming the Beta servers won't crash and burn, it's gonna be a PARTY on there tonight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zilxz View Post
    They keep simplifying the game for casuals, its not that hard to see
    It is hard to see things like Mythic plus ?
    No, you see what you want to see.
    and that is always some reason to bash players who are below your "standards".
    If these elitist jerks would practice what they preach and actually leave, then the game would be in a better state.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilxz View Post
    CHANGE pisses of people for a reason. Shitty changes after shitty changes. It's not like there no reason people get upset over changes.
    Getting upset does not always need a good reason.
    I have seen many throwing tantrums over something as simple as someone who isn't them having a choice to do something different.
    That has never been a good reason, yet it is used as an argument very regularly.
    Flying was one huge example of that, and more recently some demanding removal of transmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

This movie really looks cheap

So many fucking complainers. Stop making empty promises to quit and just fucking quit already, the game would be better off without you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sabe View Post
    has too many gags for my taste... but that is the trend with fantastic movies sadly, see avengers ..its like a stand up comedy of one liners
    Last edited by mmoc0aa45d37f2; 2016-05-12 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sabe View Post
    It really does look really lame, and I had high hopes (well, relatively high).

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    It really does look really lame, and I had high hopes (well, relatively high).
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm excited because it's Warcraft but it really does look pretty bad. I think it's going to flop.

I think MMO-C posters have some obsession with calling everything bad, like they think it's the cool thing to do or something. Don't judge it til you see it.

Most exciting feature? FUCK TAB TARGETTING MORE PREDICTABLE. AWW YISSSS

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Most exciting feature? FUCK TAB TARGETTING MORE PREDICTABLE. AWW YISSSS
    Let us hope the days of WHY WON'T IT TARGET THE ONE I WANT are gone!

Can't wait to test out Legion and how dull artifact weapons and leveling will be. I'm so excited for an expansion that will be alt friendly and garrisons 2.0. Hopefully they do one thing right and make the dungeons encounters challenging and not face roll tank&spank.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    So many fucking complainers. Stop making empty promises to quit and just fucking quit already, the game would be better off without you.
    The funny part is if one of my good friends said they were quitting cause of something posted here I'd respond with "k" and move on. These people actually think anyone cares about them quitting is just truly hilarious. Oh no random mmochamp poster number 55731 is quitting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BetoClinn View Post
    Can't wait to test out Legion and how dull artifact weapons and leveling will be. I'm so excited for an expansion that will be alt friendly and garrisons 2.0. Hopefully they do one thing right and make the dungeons encounters challenging and not face roll tank&spank.
    Do you literally live under a rock?

T-There must be some mistake. All beta invites have gone out? B-but I didn't get one yet.

"Equalized PvP Gear

Gear has been normalized in PvP combat. Characters entering a Skirmish Arena, Battleground, Rated Arena, Rated Battleground, or Ashran now receive an aura called Principles of War.
    Principles of War removes all stats gained from gear (Strength, Stamina, Haste, etc.), disables gear related bonuses (like trinket effects and set bonuses), and gives the character stats based on their specializations, and increases based on overall item level. The goal is to provide a much more finely tuned and balanced PvP experience."

R.I.P. PvP... You will truly be missed... Maybe one day Vanilla, BC,WotLk, Cata or MOP servers will be up, until then goodbye wow

Quote Originally Posted by drex202 View Post
    SNIP..

No one cares about old set bonuses, dude
    You are not only wrong. You're "F"ing wrong.

I still love to use my old T5 set bonus for 15% of my damage heals my pet

Deleted
    good to see some actual movie clips instead of images just flashing by