Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

French woman bites off tongue of man who tried to rape her

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7026361.html

A young woman reportedly stopped an attempted rapist by biting off his tongue - and secured the man's conviction in the process.

The attack happened in the Purpan area of Toulouse in southern France, after the 19-year-old woman was followed home.

Prosecutors said the perpetrator, a 24-year-old man, followed his victim into her apartment building before attacking her in the lift.

According to the La Dépêche du Midi newspaper, the man demanded to have sex with the woman, before “violently pulling her blouse” and other clothing in a sustained sex attack.

The woman then allowed the man to kiss her, and as he did so, she bit his tongue in two, prompting him to run away.

The victim then raised the alarm and emergency services arrived at the apartment building soon after, where they found a lot of blood and the end of the attacker’s tongue.

It wasn't long before the suspect was tracked down, after police informed nearby hospitals to be alert for a patient missing part of his tongue. He was later arrested and taken into police custody.

Investigators reportedly matched his DNA to blood at the crime scene, and the man was charged with rape.

The man’s version of events, in which he claimed the woman led him on, were dismissed and he was convicted and sent to prison on Wednesday.

Justice served.

Deleted
    I bet that guy is happy he didn't force her to give him fallacio

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    ^This guy just won the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    She should have offered a blow job and served that sweet sweet justice.

Deleted
    Okay seriously though, as much as one can laugh at that and call it justice, I fear a guy like that isn't going to be cured and might commit such a crime again, this time making sure the victim can't fight back... Urgh...

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'm thinking too much into this, but what IF the man's story is true? While probably very unlikely, these things do happen and it fucking sucks when they just take the woman's story seriously.

My whole body hurts just thinking about this
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    There's nothing left to do but take our own lives.
    DH / Shaman / Warrior / Druid / Mage / Rogue / Warlock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laronda View Post
    Maybe I'm thinking too much into this, but what IF the man's story is true? While probably very unlikely, these things do happen and it fucking sucks when they just take the woman's story seriously.
    A complete stranger, following rather than accompanying someone, into a building in which he has no reason to be there, entering a lift (maybe cameras too), then running away while so badly injured that there is blood all over the building and not immediately calling or have called police or ambulance ...

Come on, there are some situations it really can appear to be the word of one vs the other. This is NOT one of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laronda View Post
    Well, the article doesn't mention what she came home from, but unless it was a party or on an actual date with him, I think it would be hard to explain how she came onto him and lured him into her apartment (lift in this case). It could be a case of a woman that just hate men and want to bite their tongue out, but it is unlikely the case.
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2016-05-12 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    A complete stranger, following rather than accompanying someone, into a building in which he has no reason to be there, entering a lift (maybe cameras too), then running away while so badly injured that there is blood all over the building and not immediately calling or have called police or ambulance ...

Come on, there are some situations it really can appear to be the word of one vs the other. This is NOT one of them.
    That sounds like victim blaming!

But yeah, his claim sounds dubious.

No name or picture of the rapist, I wonder why?

u go girl, if only she could have bitten off "something" else as well, well deserved of him

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The victim wouldve probably been giddy as shit and threw off the rapist.

"Suck it bitch".

"Okayyyyyyy"

"Wait, whAT? "

This guy could have totally avoided this if he just followed the advice everyone gave him and didn't try to rape someone.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, he was asking for it
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    He must be "Asian".

Deleted
    French are big into privacy

yeah, i noticed that to.
    anyone got them?
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    The fact that they leave out the nationality/race of the attacker tells you the nationality/race of the attacker.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!