Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I could see Robo and Rixis, otherwise I'm having a really hard time reading people this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was actually right about dupti on d2?! Extremely shocked about that!

Also, we probably either have a pretty good vigilante - or a pretty unlucky SK who wishes he was the vigilante now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will catch up in a sec, but surprised Graeham was actually the Doctor. That said, if scum knew he wasn't one of them, if he was then he was the obvious kill. Typical Doctor play without someone specific to protect is himself > Arialla (in this case) > himself, which meant going into last night he couldn't (under typical doc rules) have protected himself.

- - - Updated - - -

So does Senna have to choose which bits of info go to town, and in that case, how is that decided? Scum could get the information in their QT, but posting it in the thread if Senna chose to align town lets both town and scum see it.

@Catta - If I remember right, I looked back through your and Graehams posts and vote choices and felt you were likely working together, then when people were voting on Dupti, whom I thought was town, under the guise of "policy lynch", it seemed like a play to get town to vote off one of their own as policy, instead of trying to scum hunt.

I've not paid much attention to Robo, but pretty much the only person at all who commented on my vote/fos post was Graeham.

Also, given that Graeham has now been revealed to be the Doctor, it would be stupid of me to try and push a lynch on him as I did, as I would presumably have the knowledge that he was protected/our killer had been blocked, were I scum. Given typical Doctor gameplay of protecting ones self on the first night, there would be a 33/33/33 (target jailed, killer jailed, target protected) chance that the intended kill target would have been the doctor (there are other possibilities like vested sk, but still, scum would have a modest incling that him may have been doctor).

It would have been suicide for me to push a lynch on the Doctor. That said, the lack of people following my vote, we could actually have a jailer/some other shenanigans went on and scum had no thoughts to Graeham being the doctor, or thought to use what they did know to aid in a future night kill after taking a potentially likely lynch.

I'm curious about Largehorn as he was the only person who backed me on a Graeham vote, and we have to consider that some of the mafia will have voted for their own player. Maybe even a majority of them voted for him, potentially as his direction in the QT, as a method of getting rid of him (due to his lack of time) and getting them all town cred for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    And he trusts Rixis for some reason.

Right now I think Robo, Rixis and probably Lelly are scumsters.
    Citation?

I've looked through every one of his posts and the closest I can think we came to any interaction was when discussing how Monkz' usurper role worked, and we weren't even talking to each other specifically.

He has no quotes of my text, nor has he used my name a single time. I can't see where he trusts me.

This seems to be pure misinformation on your part, either maliciously to try and push something, or through forgetfulness (or omgus).

There seems to be a bit more of that this thread, the "making up" of facts

edit: unless people are reading into our complete lack of interaction as team mates trying not to seem close to each other, but hey, nothing i can do about that /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at him, he's a black sheep.

I think its because he tried to deflect the lynch away to Allowyn instead. To me, the circumstantial evidence against Dupti should have far outweighed his feelings against Allowyn. Furthermore he didn't question Rixis odd vote on me which appeared straight after my vote on dupti (with an FoS on graeham too). And he trusts Rixis for some reason.

Right now I think Robo, Rixis and probably Lelly are scumsters.
    You'd be wrong, but that's fine. Town has a solid lead and can afford a mislynch or two.

To Rixis: You only skimmed through my posts, then. My biggest post where I went through everybody in the game placed you at uncertain leaning trust. That's what he's referring to.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I'm going for a walk. I'll deal with updating my vote record analysis when I get back.

- - - Updated - - -

The trust on Rixis was based on a solid vote he had against Kryllian on D2. I'll need to redo my analysis entirely given that the alternative train was on the godfather that day. That's going to really drop the amount of trusts on my list, which I had noticed had a lot more trusts than I was accustomed to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh meh, I did read that, but didn't associate the two, slightly leaning towards trust is not trusting me. The problem is my fault there in that the users posts search screen doesn't show the entire post, so that one being so long, most of it got clipped off.

Still, grasping at straws, but hey, that's the name of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Oh meh, I did read that, but didn't associate the two, slightly leaning towards trust is not trusting me. The problem is my fault there in that the users posts search screen doesn't show the entire post, so that one being so long, most of it got clipped off.

Still, grasping at straws, but hey, that's the name of the game.
    Are you saying he shouldn't be seen as trusting you?

Oh why shouldn't he be that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea how you read that, but ... well ... no, I really really have no clue.

I don't really care if he trusts me, aside from the possibility he is scum and just putting any old shite out there, there's a hundred other ways to look at his trust (or should i say slightly leaning towards trusting).

That you're pulling on this string amuses me though, keep pulling we'll see what it's tied too.

- - - Updated - - -

vote - catta

I obviously touched on something, I think you're using the fact Graeham was town to try and make it look like all of the people I mentioned should be regarded as such.

Damn it Graeham. Sigh. At least we have confirmation of 2 night kills... not really sure how much that helps us though. I think we can assume from the color used for Senna that they picked Mafia as their choice. From the phrasing of Senna's role card, I think we can also assume only 1 mafia. Otherwise it would be pretty hard to pick which "mafia" Senna selected. (I wonder if Senna was given access to the mafia thread?)

I still like a Deth lynch though I haven't done very much in that regard in a bit. I think that's where I would like to start.

Vote Dethmourne

The constant vote switching is rather scummy to me. I don't have much else to work with currently. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Damn it Graeham. Sigh. At least we have confirmation of 2 night kills... not really sure how much that helps us though. I think we can assume from the color used for Senna that they picked Mafia as their choice. From the phrasing of Senna's role card, I think we can also assume only 1 mafia. Otherwise it would be pretty hard to pick which "mafia" Senna selected. (I wonder if Senna was given access to the mafia thread?)

I still like a Deth lynch though I haven't done very much in that regard in a bit. I think that's where I would like to start.

Vote Dethmourne

The constant vote switching is rather scummy to me. I don't have much else to work with currently. :S
    From the wording of his rolecard I doubt it. Otherwise why not just have him in the mafia? It sounds a little like the role from last game that Dupti and Catta had, and Senna had to stake his claim at the beginning. To make things balanced he'd've had to not have access to the mafia QT because there isn't a town QT for him to have access to, at least in my thinking--if he'd chosen mafia he would've had a much more powerful role.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    A side note...my vote was on dupti for the entirety of the day before last (over Arialla, a townie as you guys now know), and he was a valid candidate for lynching then. If I was willing to bus dupti then, I would have been willing to bus him yesterday and I can nearly guarantee that I would have done so as his ally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    From the wording of his rolecard I doubt it. Otherwise why not just have him in the mafia? It sounds a little like the role from last game that Dupti and Catta had, and Senna had to stake his claim at the beginning. To make things balanced he'd've had to not have access to the mafia QT because there isn't a town QT for him to have access to, at least in my thinking--if he'd chosen mafia he would've had a much more powerful role.
    Kurenai, Senna had to choose her alignment. Unless you think she chose town and still appeared red I think its likely she went mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had to guess maybe if she chose town the info would appear in the day posts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Kurenai, Senna had to choose her alignment. Unless you think she chose town and still appeared red I think its likely she went mafia.
    I think he means Senna wouldn't have had access to the mafia QT.

The red threw/throws me a bit too, it could be Jynx opted for red for 3rd parties as well as scum due to not necessarily being town aligned, but I'd have thought green or some none red/blue colour would make it less ambiguous.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had to guess maybe if she chose town the info would appear in the day posts?
    I assume she wouldn't find out she was dead until morning started, and seeing as she has to pick and choose what to provide, I imagine it'll come in a form of a report found next day phase (unless it takes longer for her to choose what to tell, there doesn't seem to be a time limit on the release/her decision).

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post

Vote Dethmourne

He was switching between two mafians though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is Rixis it said she would be a hidden asset to whichever side she chose. So mafia would receive the info but not know where it came from maybe?

vote - catta

I obviously touched on something, I think you're using the fact Graeham was town to try and make it look like all of the people I mentioned should be regarded as such.
    Yes. You ooooobviously touched on something.

So, since you didn't even care to answer when people were asking yesterday, why exactly did you vote on me when I (almost) put the very first vote on Dupti. And then FoS graeham who had done the same?

A kneejerk vote on me is pretty funny as well. It doesn't make you look particularly good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dethmourne
    1- Kryllian (2), dupti (3)
    2- Kryllian (3), dupti (3), Kryllian (9/10)
    3- dupti (1), Arialla (3), dupti (6), Largehorn (2), dupti (5)
    4 - dupti (6)

I borrowed that from Robo and added the D4 vote. Yes he has been switching between 2 mafians mostly but I think something else that needs to be addressed is how neither truly reached danger on any of those votes, and he was in bus range for the Kry and dupti trains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is Rixis it said she would be a hidden asset to whichever side she chose. So mafia would receive the info but not know where it came from maybe?
    I completely misread her role card actually, I thought the info got passed when she was dead. Rereading it I see that she got 2 pieces of information, 1 true, 1 false, and then she chose which piece to send and it automatically got sent to the faction she aligned too.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. You ooooobviously touched on something.

So, since you didn't even care to answer when people were asking yesterday, why exactly did you vote on me when I (almost) put the very first vote on Dupti. And then FoS graeham who had done the same?

A kneejerk vote on me is pretty funny as well. It doesn't make you look particularly good.
    The only person I remember questioning me about it yesterday was Graeham. Also, I gave reasoning earlier.

"I was one of the first to vote a mafia though", I like that defence, aside from the possibility that Dupti asked in his QT to be pushed for a lynch, it also led to less scum hunting, because, hey, let's policy lynch. If someone is going to be policy lynched, as was likely with Dupti after coming out as wanting to leave the game, being one of the first and being scum is pretending safe.

Lack of explanation doesn't make my vote on you kneejerk anyway, yet everything you've done this day phase has been OMGUS.

I don't mind if I don't look good, I don't have to look good to win, the more people engage with me, the more there is for people to look at when I flip town, if that helps us win, all the better for it. We look pretty good too, for every town killed a scum has died too (muddy waters with regards to senna)

Lack of explanation doesn't make my vote on you kneejerk anyway, yet everything you've done this day phase has been OMGUS.
    I'll just leave this here. The irony was too much - I now have hemochromatosis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rixis votes Catta
    Catta splarps on Rixis for ages
    Rixis points it out/defends himself

Irony is beholden.

Did I miss some parts of the chain? Like how I used the mention feature and gave a reply, that you then ignored. Or do we just keep going back and forth until I die?