Thread: Beta invites

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebadhunter View Post
    I dont think theyll send another wave out tomorrow, not yet.
    They might do it if everything goes well for beta today. If the servers will completely shit the bed or a major bottleneck will happen in a certain spot chances are really big they won't do another wave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Szekely View Post
    Increased chances of Beta Invite;

Active, real money subscription to World of Warcraft. Got it!
    Ownership of Diablo 3 and expansion. Got it!
    Ownership of Starcraft 2 and expansions. Got it!
    Recent real money purchases in Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm. Got it!
    Still no beta. No beta to anything in 10 years. Where is your god now?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigete View Post
    They might do it if everything goes well for beta today. If the servers will completely shit the bed or a major bottleneck will happen in a certain spot chances are really big they won't do another wave.
    Another wave is 100% going to happen not even the tiniest doubt about it. Bliz NEVER does one wave of invites for anything ever in the history of the universe no matter what. We're getting another wave the question isn't if its when. Sooner or later. We honestly don't know until bliz either reports another way (they don't do this usually) or people start reporting that they are getting an invite.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

I got into the Legion...Alpha? That's what it says anyway, on the launcher. I'm not in the beta, though.

Deleted
    I not QQ-ing, but their selection process is really flawed.

I myself quit hardcore raiding back in Cataclysm, but for the past 8 months, I am online literally from sunrise to sundown (in between jobs right now), doing achievements, questing and leveling up characters (I have 10 level 100s), which I think would makes me a prime candidate for a beta testing, and I have not received an invite. But surprisingly, I have quite a few friends that have either stopped playing, unsubscribing months ago, and also another one that NEVER played WoW (he's just playing HS) that received beta invites.

Such is life I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    I got into the Legion...Alpha? That's what it says anyway, on the launcher. I'm not in the beta, though.
    you're in the beta too

Quote Originally Posted by Zix- View Post
    you're in the beta too
    Tell that to my b.net launcher. Unless the beta servers are down, I can't connect to any of the realms from that PTR client.

Tell that to my b.net launcher. Unless the beta servers are down, I can't connect to any of the realms from that PTR client.
    odd.. could've sworn it was confirmed that alpha players also get beta access - have you tried restarting it?

odd.. could've sworn it was confirmed that alpha players also get beta access - have you tried restarting it?
    I've tried everything short of uninstalling the test client, which I'm hesitant to do given the peculiar nature of my access to the alpha. See, I didn't have access to the alpha for long; I was able to log onto the alpha servers maybe fifteen minutes before they shut down to set up the beta servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    Another wave is 100% going to happen not even the tiniest doubt about it. Bliz NEVER does one wave of invites for anything ever in the history of the universe no matter what. We're getting another wave the question isn't if its when. Sooner or later. We honestly don't know until bliz either reports another way (they don't do this usually) or people start reporting that they are getting an invite.
    Ofcourse an invite wave is going to happen eventually. But I was referring to the possibility of a wave happening tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is as you say "shitting the bed". I'd find a book to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofcourse an invite wave is going to happen eventually. But I was referring to the possibility of a wave happening tomorrow.
    'm poribabyk

Er...

I'm probably just being a hopeful :/

10+ Year Old Account
    It still says Alpha...they haven't changed the name. I was in alpha and getting in now just fine......(but you might not want to, it's a mess)

ha. Launcher finally switched over to beta in the 10 minutes I had left to go pick something from the store!

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to go back to sleep wake up briefly every day to see if they are sending more invites if they are I'll time it to wake up every hour to check if I have it. Then while its downloading I'll sleep some more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andreoksi View Post
    you know what??? fuck you blizzard
    in the last hour i received 2 email from blizzard
    "thank you for playing overwatch beta"
    "blizzard is at Dreamhack"
    fuck me...i almost had 2 hearth atacks
    nice time to send 2 emails when everybody is praying to gods for a beta email
    Both 30 minutes apart?

- - - Updated - - -

Since I'm never getting an invite, time to get a No Beta Club signature. Anyone know where to find one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Both 30 minutes apart?

- - - Updated - - -

Since I'm never getting an invite, time to get a No Beta Club signature. Anyone know where to find one?
    you can copy mine, which i copied from someone else.

Deleted
    Generally if the servers are stable they do invite waves every new build, so expect another one next week. Also, I think we'll probably will see some competitions for beta keys on fan websites very soon as well, generally they happen within 2 weeks of beta or alpha launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Both 30 minutes apart?

- - - Updated - - -

right click the signature of someone who has it, copy the url, and you're set

10+ Year Old Account
    right click the signature of someone who has it, copy the url, and you're set
    you can copy mine, which i copied from someone else.
    Awesomesauce! Thank yous