Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Druids seem pretty complete.

My main though...not so much. Hunters are a mess right now, they might be complete, but without proper tuning on focus costs/cooldowns/regen, it's hard to tell. BM and MM are reaaaaaaaally rough, SV is fairly decent.
    Does that include feral? I've seen lots of posts about ferals feeling like they won't feel competitive in 5 man dungeons or any setting requiring fast aoe damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramad View Post
    Does that include feral? I've seen lots of posts about ferals feeling like they won't feel competitive in 5 man dungeons or any setting requiring fast aoe damage.
    I'm no feral main, but I love the Legion feral more than I've ever liked it before. Feels like a lot less dead time, AoE felt impactful(can even spec into burstier AoE). This testing was done at 110 with full artifact filled out. Spent a lot of time in proving grounds testing various specs, and Feral was one of the most effective and quick specs. It's made Feral my go-to alt.

Glad to hear it I'm glad someone has said something positive about it! Hopefully I get my hands on it someday soon!

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    oh yeah complexity and CC... no big deal right?

those are only the two most important things to rated PvPers like me.

look, you can talk all you want about how Legion raids will have harder encounters to make up for the simpler classes, but in PvP...? the classes themselves are the encounters, and they are getting way dumbed down.

you'd be hard pressed to find a single rated PvPer who likes the look of class design going forward.

P.S. outlaw is a joke. no bandit's guile? no restless blades? nothing interesting to manage? whatever, have fun with your pirate animations and visuals while you play a completely watered down joke of a class.
    I get that you're trying to whine as much as possible, but did you even read the sentence you're bitching about? I said it was for worse for almost every class it affects.

I have no idea about how Legion PvE will be, but PvP is taking a hit overall skillcap wise. All hail Holinka. I don't think you can expect that to change at all, they're trying (I guess) to make PvP more accessible and easier to understand mainly through the removal of a lot of CC and passives just like Bandit's Guile. That's probably not going to change, so either quit or look at it from that perspective instead (or try your damndest to convince them to flip their intentions, which won't happen).

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I get that you're trying to whine as much as possible, but did you even read the sentence you're bitching about? I said it was for worse for almost every class it affects.

I have no idea about how Legion PvE will be, but PvP is taking a hit overall skillcap wise. All hail Holinka. I don't think you can expect that to change at all, they're trying (I guess) to make PvP more accessible and easier to understand mainly through the removal of a lot of CC and passives just like Bandit's Guile. That's probably not going to change, so either quit or look at it from that perspective instead (or try your damndest to convince them to flip their intentions, which won't happen).
    No, I am not trying to whine as much as possible. I am fucking pissed off about the direction the designers are taking this game for the sake of new players and players too stupid and/or lazy to handle any amount of complexity in their class. There is a difference.

FWIW, I don't think Holinka has anything to do with class design. The systems changes for Legion PvP (honor talents, removal of gear, etc) look great. The only problem is that they won't be enough to combat the damage done by Celestalon and crew to the classes themselves.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams