Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Thank you for remembering me but I no longer see any sense to beat a dead horse.

It seems a true miracle that still now there are people who take seriously the lore of WoW at this point. For any questions read my signature.

PS. For those who still are supporting the High Elves for the Alliance, I will only say that it is useless to reason with most people around here, since 90% are bootlickers of Blizzard and fanboys of the Horde, so that such a recurring theme as the one of the "High Elves of the Alliance" will be ranted with extreme viciousness by the vast majority.

Do not waste energies on something (the Warcraft universe) that is already far from salvation. Hopefully at least the agony will be short.
    Go back to your magical make believe High elf Island from which you came.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Many people want High Elves, but many people don't. So, here's my idea on it:
    Make High Elves a Night Elves subrace.
    It seems good to me, but I wanna know your thoughts. Discuss!
    I think the alliance will never have the most played race of the Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for remembering me but I no longer see any sense to beat a dead horse.

It seems a true miracle that still now there are people who take seriously the lore of WoW at this point. For any questions read my signature.

PS. For those who still are supporting the High Elves for the Alliance, I will only say that it is useless to reason with most people around here, since 90% are bootlickers of Blizzard and fanboys of the Horde, so that such a recurring theme as the one of the "High Elves of the Alliance" will be ranted with extreme viciousness by the vast majority.

Do not waste energies on something (the Warcraft universe) that is already far from salvation. Hopefully at least the agony will be short.
    Northem for god's sake put a sock in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather

Said the guy whose best argument to support High Elves is saying Blood Elves are "lascivious and gay".

Back to the trashcan, Northem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Sigh... Again, you're wrong Combatbulter. Lady Liadrin tries to take the sword at the end of the quest chain, but is thrown back because she didn't rightfully earn it -- the player did. Also, the Silver Covenant/Alliance version is different and it is Vereesa who talks to the player instead.

You seem to be one of those people who deny logic and facts at all turns, no matter how objective they are, so this is my last response. Bye.

- - - Updated - - -

I truly don't understand the anger and loathing towards playable High Elves among some. It makes no sense. Fine, you don't have to like it, but why be so upset? Isn't that passion better spent arguing for a race you do want to be playable than against one you don't want?
    lady liadrin has queldelar!! also Vereesa works with Halduron and the Farstriders in the hunter hall class.

as a blood elf player I do not want the alliance to have thalassians elves for many reasons
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2016-05-13 at 12:14 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I almost forget that the Hunter Class Hall existed.

They...Do things, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    I almost forget that the Hunter Class Hall existed.

They...Do things, right?
    you know...

arrow stuff.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    It's like you're stuck in Pre purge of Dalaran, Quelthalas has no need or want to even think of Going neutral. No amount of bringing up old lore and disregarding current events changes that.
    Quel thalas maybe not, but im sure there would be plenty enough elves that would rather break away so they could use the cleaner cities of the alliance. Lor themar stays horde, along with rommath and the rest of the named blood elves.

Some elves prefer the less inhibited nature of the horde and dont feel judged so much for their addiction to magic while also having a stronger purpose as magic users within the faction, others can control their addiction and would rather rejoin the alliance.

Not saying every blood elf needs to betray the horde, but i wouldnt give half a shit if a small sect wanted to break away and take up residence in stormwind, hell the silver covenant is already an elven group dedicated to the alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Quel thalas maybe not, but im sure there would be plenty enough elves that would rather break away so they could use the cleaner cities of the alliance. Lor themar stays horde, along with rommath and the rest of the named blood elves.

Some elves prefer the less inhibited nature of the horde and dont feel judged so much for their addiction to magic while also having a stronger purpose as magic users within the faction, others can control their addiction and would rather rejoin the alliance.

Not saying every blood elf needs to betray the horde, but i wouldnt give half a shit if a small sect wanted to break away and take up residence in stormwind, hell the silver covenant is already an elven group dedicated to the alliance
    Any elf that would want to break from the horde would have done it along time ago. And the only reason lor'themar wanted to go alliance, was to use them as a meats held like they used to
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Many people want High Elves, but many people don't. So, here's my idea on it:
    Make High Elves a Night Elves subrace.
    It seems good to me, but I wanna know your thoughts. Discuss!
    Basically High Elves are like Blood Elves without the drama queen factor. If you want to add a subrace to Night Elves, that could be Nightborne.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Basically High Elves are like Blood Elves without the drama queen factor. If you want to add a subrace to Night Elves, that could be Nightborne.
    You do know high elves are the more stuck up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    lady liadrin has queldelar!! also Vereesa works with Halduron and the Farstriders in the hunter hall class.

as a blood elf player I do not want the alliance to have thalassians elves for many reasons
    You would feel butthurt sharing the Elf Model with the Alliance Players, while the Alliance has to share pretty much everything they have like the Silver Hand, Velen, the Kirin Tor or Malfurion with you?

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    You would feel butthurt sharing the Elf Model with the Alliance Players, while the Alliance has to share pretty much everything they have like the Silver Hand, Velen, the Kirin Tor or Malfurion with you?
    I dont think Horde players want them either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I like this kind of sharing. How sometimes you work with malfurion and then other time beat up and kill his wife while he is watching. Or casually murdering members of kirin tor while being on errand for them.

Deleted
    In a more general way, subraces could be interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    So is this really just about trying to take something off the Horde because you feel stuff is taken off the Alliance?

Well, firstly a playable race is orders of magnitude bigger than an npc who sometimes speaks with us or a neutral organization we can work for (small side note, Alliance can work with the Earthen Ring and by your logic they are 'Horde'...except they aren't, they are Shaman).

Secondly...my heart...it bleeds for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    The comparison is so awful that is not even funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Elven Athena could say it better than I could. But I'll basically say it again. High elves are down to practically to extinction. They offer nothing to the Alliance, and don't have a story to tell that the Blood elves already are/ have done already. Not to mention the Night elves don't like High elves
    Shot's fired

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Judex View Post
    Yeah, sure why not welcome more former Highborne with the Legion on the doorstep, they have some nice chemistry together.
    In short: no.
    Malfrioum is sassy boy and could agree to bring them back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragerre View Post
    Blizzard can do anything if they want to. Do I have to remind how many times "last remnants of the scarlet crusade" were killed?
    Okay, say Whitemane resurrected all of them, then where did all the new scarlet crusaders spawn from after her death (Dks' Class Campaign)?
    There's a decent amount of high elves, compared to scarlets.
    But I'm not sure we will see subraces in any near future.
    And I'm not sure they will find idea of HE as NE subrace good.
    we don't know any amount of any race
    high elf's or orc
    what we know that if orc's were thousand high elf's would be 30

- - - Updated - - -

It was stated that Gnomes vastly outnumber the High elves.

In relation to the playable races, Blizzard has stated that the high elves have a considerably smaller population than even the Gnomeregan Exiles.[27] High elves are a rare sight even in Alliance lands,[28] and are considered a fallen, all but extinct race.[29]

http://wow.gamepedia.com/High_elf#Population

This is before
    -Every high elf living in theramore was killed
    -Every high elf minus the leader in the plague lands was killed
    -any casualties in MoP
    -The high elves that lived in stormwind being killed when Deathwing blew up the park

- Auric wants the High elves to rejoin the Blood elves.

Blizzard hasn't been kind on the High elves.
    so did Blizzard state the numbers of the new race Nightborn ?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    so did Blizzard state the numbers of the new race Nightborn ?!
    A fully functional metropolis, prospering for the last 10.000 years. Suramar was one of the biggest night elf cities in existence after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because The Thasslasian elves are on the Horde, if you want a race. Choose one that makes senses. What is your problem with your constant shit tier logic in every thread?
    it's the style of M-Ra
    I'm Egyptian and started to hate the damn god

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    A fully functional metropolis, prospering for the last 10.000 years. Suramar was one of the biggest night elf cities in existence after all.
    so Nothing effect them in the last 10,000 + years, that's impossible
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.