Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i'd actually be totally behind a season of melissa benoist tracking down kryptonian animals. wranglin wild kryptonian horses and taming tigers.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    how does Krypto create storylines next season? unless it becomes like lassie...
    CBS ? It doesn't have to make sense as long as it's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    More like "burned out your brain." According to executive producer Andrew Kreisberg, the heat vision duel ended with Non being lobotomized.
    Excellent, I didn't care much for him. :-p
    I guess she didn't "kill" him or the others, right?
    (As opposed to Flash this season, he straight up murdered the first few villains.)
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

so, its looking like supergirl will move production to vancouver to save money, which means arrowverse crossovers would probably happen much more often. and if for whatever reason cbs doesnt renew cw will probably renew it

"As negotiations for the second season continue between CBS and Warner Brothers, one option may exist for the show to move to the CW, since it already is a joint venture between Warner Bros and CBS. CW already has been successful with other superhero shows like The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow. The Supergirl crossover episode “Worlds Finest” with The Flash guest-starring saw a ratings increase of 31% for that episode. The move to The CW would require a reduction in the budget for the show. There has been no official comment from CBS or CW on the potential move to The CW.

CBS is announcing their fall schedule within 2 weeks, so the deal will need to be hammered out soon."

http://heroichollywood.com/supergirl-may-move-to-cw/
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Oh wow... what did I miss? who di barry kill? You sure you didnt watch Dawn of Justice by mistake? XD
    Atom Smasher, Sand Demon, Vandal Savage (temporarilly), and most recently Griffin.

Atom Smasher, Sand Demon, Vandal Savage (temporarilly), and most recently Griffin.
    Not to mention the people killed indirectly from Barry's reckless decisions.

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

At this point I'd probably like it to replace Legends :-p
    If they move to Vancouver, I wonder if everyone will move. If they're cutting costs, it could mean a reboot/ loss of regulars (Calista Flockhart really is fun).

OTOH, a reboot/ crisis is perfectly fitting with DC/ Comic books.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    At this point I'd probably like it to replace Legends :-p
    If they move to Vancouver, I wonder if everyone will move. If they're cutting costs, it could mean a reboot/ loss of regulars (Calista Flockhart really is fun).

OTOH, a reboot/ crisis is perfectly fitting with DC/ Comic books.
    Nah...schedule is basically now

Monday: Supergirl
    Tuesday: The Flash
    Wednesday: Arrow
    Thursday: Legends of Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Nah...schedule is basically now

Monday: Supergirl
    Tuesday: The Flash
    Wednesday: Arrow
    Thursday: Legends of Tomorrow
    Yeah, but I'd rather it replace Legends than whatever show is currently on Mondays that I don't even watch.

Yeah, but I'd rather it replace Legends than whatever show is currently on Mondays that I don't even watch.
    and now we have our Friday show:

Riverdale

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    and now we have our Friday show:

Riverdale
    yeah but thats not dc.

we need a zatanna show. or static shock.

cw had the animated static shock back in the wb days, i know blue ribbon announced a digital live action static shock but its been like 3 years and we havent heard shit.

if cw picks up titans static could fit on that.

id also like to see vixen put on legends or even given a full order of her animated series instead of the mini seasons.

legends pulls good ratings so despite what mmochamp thinks about it the shows here to stay for now.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Question for the show fans in this thread: would you be ok with Supergirl rebooting with the move to CW?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Question for the show fans in this thread: would you be ok with Supergirl rebooting with the move to CW?
    only if it was a soft reboot.

like "this is earth 1 kara and shes been active a couple months and most of the season 1 stuff happened but maybe not as big of a deal/full on invasion because earth 1 has more heroes and cbs only had superman and oh yeah this kara doesnt have a cousin"

if its full on reboot no.

the progress and sacrifice kara went through in season 1 still needs to be there. if season 2 starts later in the year they can even balance it out by having melissa cameo in flash and arrow and little things like newspapers/tv broadcasts talking about weird monsters in supergirls city

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Isn't the only thing we need is a "mini-flashpoint', Flash can reboot anything for us. It would also give Supergirl more villains to fight.

I don't foresee The Flash ditching the Multiverse concept anytime soon, so once he gets his universe-hopping under control, there'd be no real need to reboot Supergirl. She can deal with her own problems, just like Barry and Oliver deal with their own, and if something big happens, crossover cross-universe.

I don't foresee The Flash ditching the Multiverse concept anytime soon, so once he gets his universe-hopping under control, there'd be no real need to reboot Supergirl. She can deal with her own problems, just like Barry and Oliver deal with their own, and if something big happens, crossover cross-universe.
    easy for flash. not as easy for ollie, or ray, maybe the waverider can cross worlds?

when supergirl was in la crossovers were harder, now they all film at the same exact place. its just plot preventing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    easy for flash. not as easy for ollie, or ray, maybe the waverider can cross worlds?

when supergirl was in la crossovers were harder, now they all film at the same exact place. its just plot preventing it now.
    What I'm still wondering is casting, if they'll all (especially Flockhart) still be around after the move. I assume contracts would mean they're not getting less $, but not sure.

What I'm still wondering is casting, if they'll all (especially Flockhart) still be around after the move. I assume contracts would mean they're not getting less $, but not sure.
    she already said she will, and if shes coming i cant imagine anyone else staying. not like california is booming with acting jobs these days.

almost all the jobs have moved elsewhere as cali has failed to compete with other states and countries in providing benefits for filming there.

if you live in america atlanta and seattle are your best bets these days for steady gigs

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    she already said she will, and if shes coming i cant imagine anyone else staying. not like california is booming with acting jobs these days.
    Excellent, I hadn't seen that. For me, Cat and Kara are the most important members, though Hank and her sister are close behind.