10+ Year Old Account
    And now world serverS are down. Stress rush : failed

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    can someone explain me why we get a weapon before the broken shore scenario? it even says stage 1 of 9. I dont get it because we will get our arctifact weapon or is it because the event will be playable with the prepatch?

Quote Originally Posted by Herrhaxe View Post
    the event will be playable with the prepatch?
    This.

/10char

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Then don't watch the dubbed version?
    In same Country, the dubbed version is the only version avaiable. For Star Wars Ep. VII, in my Country, we got the original version in only 2 cinemas, 10/15 days after the launch and just for 1 day a week.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    In same Country, the dubbed version is the only version avaiable. For Star Wars Ep. VII, in my Country, we got the original version in only 2 cinemas, 10/15 days after the launch and just for 1 day a week.
    Then watch it on DVD? Like, the majority of a country are always going to want to watch a film in the most comprehensible language (the one they were brought up to speak first), so that is the one that is going to appear in cinemas.
    If you insist on original voice actors (though really, the quality of those over replacement ones is not assured) then you will have to wait, because of your more niche desires.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'll pay Blizzard to see the Murloc in-game.
    I think Brann and the Murloc are in game, but not sure about the Night Elf or Harrison Jones guy rip-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Herrhaxe View Post
    can someone explain me why we get a weapon before the broken shore scenario? it even says stage 1 of 9. I dont get it because we will get our arctifact weapon or is it because the event will be playable with the prepatch?
    stage 1 of 9 - its craftable weapon in WoD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Then watch it on DVD? Like, the majority of a country are always going to want to watch a film in the most comprehensible language (the one they were brought up to speak first), so that is the one that is going to appear in cinemas.
    If you insist on original voice actors (though really, the quality of those over replacement ones is not assured) then you will have to wait, because of your more niche desires.
    So we are not allowed to express the desire to see the movie in original version and we must resign ourselves to watch only dubbed movies in cinema? I came from one of that Country, I know the situation. But are no longer niche. GoT on TV is in the original version...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

So we are not allowed to express the desire to see the movie in original version
    No.
    and we must resign ourselves to watch only dubbed movies in cinema?
    Yes.

You can want all you like, but a german network, or a french network, or an english network, or any cinema, is primarily going to air shows in that country's primary language, which is also what the majority of the population want to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    So let's just say too if I log in during the movie, will I get those in-game goodies, and then with the pre-patch when do we be able to get a Demon Hunter?
    Getting the Digital Deluxe Version instead of the Collector's Edition so yeah.
    Can you let me know?

Kinda a bummer we don't get to see the cutscenes at all. Have to wait for live. :/

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Huge Spoilers Below:

So the rp at the end of the alliance broken shore has had some updates. It's still missing all the voice acting but the text for Jaina and Anduin have changed slightly. Firstly instead of just saying the Horde betrayed them, Jaina says "have you forgotten their betrayal" and Anduin responds with "Velen is right, vengence must wait." Which presumably happens after some velen stuff that isn't in the game.

The clear suggestion from this is that A) the alliance do believe the horde betrayed them, but like usual want to focus on the big bad.

Secondly, Jaina's text before teleporting away has changed. Anduin goes, "I presume you're readying the Kirin'tor like discussed" and Jaina goes "It will protect the Eastern Kingdoms, but no horde in the city." This suggest that the early alpha version of Dalaran above Karazhan is somehow tied to the pre expansion event, during which we will see what happens to jaina and how khadgar takes over. What exactly happens, we don't know. All we know is the Sunreavers rejoin officially as part of the fire mage artifact quest chain.

Hope that helps people.
    I guess there really is a Horde bias by the devs if Alliance players are excited that their side is being portrayed as more delusional & reactionary.

Also, I don't think anything happened to make Khadgar "take over" the Kirin Tor. It's ruled by a democratic council where no council member has more say than the other. It just seems Jaina fell out of favor with the others after her acting like a tool for so long.

I'm glad they aren't adding the cutscenes until live, we've already seen almost everything, so it's nice for something to be fresh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope todays beta showing is not what we're looking at for launch. Q_Q

Also, finally no more alpha or beta discussions....

BUT SHORTEST BETA EVER YEAH.

death to all who said beta launch means 6 months of testing !

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Bjoramier has returned folks.

I am the messiah of the beta
    Hello...only took ya 3 months+

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Actually a few weeks but thanks for acknowledgement
    Oh..must've not cared then. Kappa

I'm glad they aren't adding the cutscenes until live, we've already seen almost everything, so it's nice for something to be fresh.
    You could of not looked at it. Jesus christ, "THEY SPOILED US BY MAKING ME WATCH IT"
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    You could of not looked at it. Jesus christ, "THEY SPOILED US BY MAKING ME WATCH IT"
    ...I don't think you understood the point he was making. Most cutscenes are revealed during the testing proccess of Alpha/beta. The Legion ones are all locked until launch.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You uh... want to look at my post again buddy?
    I'm not complaining about having been spoiled on any cutscenes, in fact I couldn't watch them even if I wanted to because they aren't even in the game.

You uh... want to look at my post again buddy?
    I'm not complaining about having been spoiled on any cutscenes, in fact I couldn't watch them even if I wanted to because they aren't even in the game.
    Yes, but your post is in fact crying about the fact that content isn't fresh. Content isn't fresh because you watch it. That is what i'm commenting on.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Yes, but your post is in fact crying about the fact that content isn't fresh. Content isn't fresh because you watch it. That is what i'm commenting on.
    That's not what he said at all. There was no complaining, just pointing out that it was nice for some content to be a surprise.