7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    Yes, we would go for 2 Doomfires then. It sounds somewhat promising to have Lust downstairs, even though most current kill videos all seem to have Lust at the start (and that's also what we've been doing so far).
    I wouldn't change your strat.

We do 1 doomfire and we lust and ring in the beginning. I find myself unable to cleave my executes to archi from the doomfire, even if i stand as far from it as possible

Deleted
    Zakuun trinkets, please?

I was thinking Class+Heirloom... I have pretty much every trinket EXCEPT Unending Hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Zakuun trinkets, please?

I was thinking Class+Heirloom... I have pretty much every trinket EXCEPT Unending Hunger.
    Class + Heirloom is your best choice for now. But if this is a progress boss and you have empty drinking horn, I'd recommend you to go fury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khelon View Post
    Class + Heirloom is your best choice for now. But if this is a progress boss and you have empty drinking horn, I'd recommend you to go fury.
    Drunk mythic alt run. I do have WF EDH; I guess I will have to do some Training Dummy magic.

EDIT: I asked the Dummy and he said "Be furious, it will net you 12k DPS more", and I don't really think that switching from EDH to heirloom because of demon would get that, so nevermind - I will be fury.
    Last edited by mmoc5eb69ce1b0; 2016-04-26 at 01:06 PM.

I would echo the suggestion to play Fury. If you're progressing I'm going to assume you're not on sub 2 minute kill times. Additionally as arms if you get the seed cast on you in execute you will be the most worthless raid spot. Though if you're struggling with the burn Arms execute damage could be worth the gamble.

Well, if you can convince your raid to hold the ring until 20% (unlikely, so just play fury XD)
    Last edited by Artunias; 2016-04-27 at 08:37 PM.

Soo.. I'm a bit bored of using Anger Management now. Which of the two is better, Ravager or Siegebreaker?

Don't think I've ever seen a Arms using Siegebreaker tbh. Which fights is AM the to go talent? As Arms of course, I'm using Fury on aoe fights.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've always used ravager, on every arms fight.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    I've always used ravager, on every arms fight.
    Is there a reason to use Ravager on a single target fight?

7+ Year Old Account
    Because it lines up with BB and ring...and what single target fights last long enough these days to even make AM worth while?

10 Archimonde kills. No sword. Never.. What the fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Because it lines up with BB and ring...and what single target fights last long enough these days to even make AM worth while?
    So what if I does Avatar?

I mostly used Ravager + Bloodbath for 2min ring line up unless I knew for sure I could make use of the AM specifically based on timing, or if I knew Ravager would be a pain. Running Bloodbath can go against you though if stuff dies without the dot ticking off, especially a problem on Archimonde that makes Avatar a much safer/easier option. Never used Siegebreaker as Arms, makes no sense to.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    10 Archimonde kills. No sword. Never.. What the fuck

- - - Updated - - -

So what if I does Avatar?
    I had 2 swords in 4 kills on Mythic, and no drop syndrome in HC.. But hey you will replace it within 20mins of Legion launch anyway.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

If you don't desync your ring, most fights you should go with BB/Ravager IMO. But like BigBazz said, namely on Archimonde, Bloodbath can be easily wasted and you should use Avatar.

If you do desync your ring Avatar + AM can help you with timings a lot in non speed kill settings (normal clears, alts, buyers, etc)

So with Avatar. Would Ravager still be ideal choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    So with Avatar. Would Ravager still be ideal choice?
    If you're asking for what you should pick for speed kills, the answer is that it will always depend on your killtimer. Yes avatar + ravager is a great option if your killtimer is exactly 2 min. With 2 min killtime you cannot fit a 3rd bloodbath even if you spec am, and ravager will only be used twice a fight anyway. Avatar will last longer on pull & it will probably come off cd as soon as you hit execute phase.

But for anything but speed kills no. Either avatar + AM, Blood bath + AM or ravager + bloodbath.

Could any of the experianced people elaborate on desync ring usage for the HFC fights? How does one do it? By leaving the raid group to use it? /range 100 and use it away from guildies?

And on each particular fights what pull timers should be requested and when is the first ring usage done if so?
    I presume first ring usage would be anything thats going into execute range for example 1st add reaching 20% in tyrant. Fights that come into mind that matters for arms warrior on this would be Council, Xhul, Tyrant, Archi?

Desync ring might disable you 1 ring usage if the fight kill times are 6 mins right? Even so is it worth it to time it with executes in the loss of 1 full ring usage.

Thank you for any input in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogle View Post
    Could any of the experianced people elaborate on desync ring usage for the HFC fights? How does one do it? By leaving the raid group to use it? /range 100 and use it away from guildies?

And on each particular fights what pull timers should be requested and when is the first ring usage done if so?
    I presume first ring usage would be anything thats going into execute range for example 1st add reaching 20% in tyrant. Fights that come into mind that matters for arms warrior on this would be Council, Xhul, Tyrant, Archi?

Desync ring might disable you 1 ring usage if the fight kill times are 6 mins right? Even so is it worth it to time it with executes in the loss of 1 full ring usage.

Thank you for any input in advance.
    To desync I basically just hang back or skip a trash pack right before a boss and pop it so it's on cooldown. Sometimes I had to communicate with the RL just a little so the pull timer didn't fuck me. Or for Iron Reaver I'll just zone out real quick and pop it.

You get the most mileage on your desync on Reaver, Zakuun, Xhul, and Council IMO. Reaver and Zakuun because they die in under 2 minutes these days and you need your ring for execute rather than pull. For Xhul the single use of cleaving executes in the middle of the fight is far stronger than a shit ring at the beginning and a single target execute at the end. Getting the execute cleave on Gurtogg with ring is all of the goodness.

Mannoroth can be worth desyncing mainly for the final use. Most people use it on pull, so you can use it for the first imp wave and also make sure you have it for a final imp storm/execute.

I desync on Tyrant to execute cleave the first add, and with more recent timing it also lets me get a ring on Tyrant P3 while everyone else is on cooldown lol. Unfortunately most of the time she still goes 20-0 in less than 15 seconds so RIP explosion.

Anyway, hopefully that gives you a general idea. There are a lot of factors that play into desyncing the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    *snip*
    Anyway, hopefully that gives you a general idea. There are a lot of factors that play into desyncing the ring.
    Holy jebus that sounds like a lot of work to deal with the shit mechanics of the ring. Not bashing you, just can't believe Blizz fucked the ring up so badly that it actually is significantly advantageous to play like that... fuck.

Desyncing the ring on some fights can be the difference between the bottom of the meter or the top lol. But you'll find me in total agreement that it's complete shit design.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    Holy jebus that sounds like a lot of work to deal with the shit mechanics of the ring. Not bashing you, just can't believe Blizz fucked the ring up so badly that it actually is significantly advantageous to play like that... fuck.
    I don't even bother, I get my gold for the carry regardless. Just wait patiently for Legion and horde gold.