Thread: Beta invites

Deleted
    Well guess it's time again to hope for a beta invite from blizzard and give aways. And ending up waiting for the game as i never gotten into a beta in my life.
    Maybe i'll actually be lucky this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neqqu View Post
    No there wont be any requirements.
    Good to hear, mate!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moogletimes View Post
    hahahaha wat.
    Obviously you didnt even read what the guy wrote. That was a giveaway he did for a WoD Beta key back in 2014. Ofc its not gonna work now.
    Sometimes, you need to be fast. It's not always a "last longer" thing...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think almost everyone already gave away his spare key or sold it so i need to wait for the next instant giveaway.
    Because i have no luck at normal Giveaways
    But if someone still has on to give it away normally i would love you

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    Your link isn't working for some reason but I doubt anyone should judge you. I think you're being quite nice by giving out two keys. Ill try my best to stay around for 4 hours but if I'm not then good luck to everyone!

P.S Night shift sucks
    Meh its not so bad, for me anyways. Im just sitting here watching youtube videos waiting the time to pass.

Anyone else noticed the insane amount of May 2016 accounts in this thread? Gotta give credit for that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    Anyone else noticed the insane amount of May 2016 accounts in this thread? Gotta give credit for that
    Never had the need of making an account before, but when I saw that the NoBetaClub HQ was here I had to make one.

In 4 hours.
    Sign me up if you're acctually gonna give away spare keys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewz View Post
    Sometimes, you need to be fast. It's not always a "last longer" thing...
    you had time to read after you tried the code. but you skipped the reading and went into writing immediately. Other than that, i totally understand you. Youre a simple man/woman. You see a code and you go write it. I do same. Except i saw the date before i saw the code.

Beta key would be absolutely amazing. Would love to get it and knock the bugs out before it hits the shelves. Please, whoever does get the beta invite, use it to help the game. Good lucm

Quote Originally Posted by Nigete View Post
    Never had the need of making an account before, but when I saw that the NoBetaClub HQ was here I had to make one.
    Motto.... "Not too proud to beg! We love salt!"

For the people that may think i'm lying here's proof that I actually got them also when i get home i will send a message before giving away the keys so you guys can get ready
    If you're acctually giving away spare keys, count me in! I'm the only one out of my friends that cant play Best of luck to the lucky winner!

Deleted
    Well i can always link the url http://imgur.com/rK1ayqA
    if you are going to giveaway a spare key, sure i would like one Sign me up

Deleted
    One last thing before i'll leave is that the codes work only for australian accounts so the only way you can redeem it is by making an australian bnet account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moogletimes View Post
    you had time to read after you tried the code. but you skipped the reading and went into writing immediately. Other than that, i totally understand you. Youre a simple man/woman. You see a code and you go write it. I do same. Except i saw the date before i saw the code.
    FeelsBadMan FeelsDumbMan

One last thing before i'll leave is that the codes work only for australian accounts so the only way you can redeem it is by making an australian bnet account
    Really? Good thing I spent my summers with family over there!

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    Beta key would be absolutely amazing. Would love to get it and knock the bugs out before it hits the shelves. Please, whoever does get the beta invite, use it to help the game. Good lucm
    Beta players ought to actually do what they're supposed to be doing. It's one of the reasons that the Blizzard randomness of who can enter and who can't is so frustrating, since a bunch of them barely gives a damn.

Deleted
    that is not a problem! trust me. some people are willing to go to such big lengths that a code for another planet entirely would suffice.
    EDIT: INCLUDING ME!
    Last edited by mmocc975f69473; 2016-05-13 at 08:42 AM.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would even got to australia , making an account is nothing.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

If who has an excess key, then the Russian unfortunate guy will accept in gift
    I will send you the Russian vodka