Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    anyone have a reupload of the behind the scenes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jagang View Post
    anyone have a reupload of the behind the scenes?
    They seem to be pulling the video down. Don't know if this will work for you https://www.facebook.com/Zuratugushi...8431211515644/

i had high hopes for this movie but its lookin like its gona be shit... too bad but suramar preview actually looked pretty sick

Gosh, why do I never get a Beta invitation? I would really love to try it and provide helpful feedback...

So the spider mount is going to cost 2 mega? Fuck me, I really liked how it looks.

Second, almost every facet of WoW is an activity that caters to a minority of the playerbase. That may sound odd at first blush, but it's true. In a sense, that's part of the magic of WoW. It is not a narrow game, but rather one that can be enjoyed in numerous different ways, by people with hugely diverse playstyles. A minority of players raid. A minority of players participate in PvP. A tiny minority touch Mythic raiding. A tiny minority of players do rated PvP. A minority of players have several max-level alts. A minority of players do pet battles, roleplay, list things for sale on the auction house, do Challenge Mode dungeons, and the list goes on. Virtually the only activity that a clear majority of players participate in is questing and level-up dungeons, but even then there's a sizeable group that views those activities as a nuisance that they have to get through in order to reach their preferred endgame.

and you make this mount for ONE fucking minority!

where is the logic?

Movie is looking amazing Much better feelings with these clips than with the trailers tbh.

Yep, Travis Fimmel will ruin this film. He cannot act, everything he does is horribly cringy as if he's about to start giggling like a drugged kid. It was a problem with Vikings, it's a problem here. But I guess he was the cheaper choice to a proper actor for such a role. Too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    The movie is going to fail. It's too 'Hollywood'. Just like when they thought people would enjoy a mouth-sew-shut version of Deadpool that shot fucking lasers out of its eyes kind of bad.

Hell, if this isn't an indication of how much a train wreck its going to be, nothing is: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/war.../1100-6439727/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP2Orqg3Zf4 cant watch this because of block country. Can someone fix this for eu?!

"Equalized PvP Gear

Gear has been normalized in PvP combat. Characters entering a Skirmish Arena, Battleground, Rated Arena, Rated Battleground, or Ashran now receive an aura called Principles of War.
    Principles of War removes all stats gained from gear (Strength, Stamina, Haste, etc.), disables gear related bonuses (like trinket effects and set bonuses), and gives the character stats based on their specializations, and increases based on overall item level. The goal is to provide a much more finely tuned and balanced PvP experience."

R.I.P. PvP... You will truly be missed... Maybe one day Vanilla, BC,WotLk, Cata or MOP servers will be up, until then goodbye wow

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    Second, almost every facet of WoW is an activity that caters to a minority of the playerbase. That may sound odd at first blush, but it's true. In a sense, that's part of the magic of WoW. It is not a narrow game, but rather one that can be enjoyed in numerous different ways, by people with hugely diverse playstyles. A minority of players raid. A minority of players participate in PvP. A tiny minority touch Mythic raiding. A tiny minority of players do rated PvP. A minority of players have several max-level alts. A minority of players do pet battles, roleplay, list things for sale on the auction house, do Challenge Mode dungeons, and the list goes on. Virtually the only activity that a clear majority of players participate in is questing and level-up dungeons, but even then there's a sizeable group that views those activities as a nuisance that they have to get through in order to reach their preferred endgame.

and you make this mount for ONE fucking minority!

where is the logic?
    Which is different how?

How is it different from the mythic archi mount, or the heroic raid boss mounts that came before? The juggernaught, Invincible? The heavenly black cloud serpent? A minority will have even tried to get those, even less will have them.

How is it different from the TLPD, or the sunhide gronnling? Aeonaxx? A minority will have been able to get those...

PVP mounts? Like the infernal?

How is this really any different? There are heaps of mounts that only aim at one minority. Stop complaining for the sake of it.

Deleted
    D: abcdefghij
    Last edited by mmoc63e7652113; 2016-05-12 at 10:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Yep, Travis Fimmel will ruin this film. He cannot act, everything he does is horribly cringy as if he's about to start giggling like a drugged kid. It was a problem with Vikings, it's a problem here. But I guess he was the cheaper choice to a proper actor for such a role. Too bad.
    LOL WUT?

/10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Movie is looking amazing Much better feelings with these clips than with the trailers tbh.
    I absolutely agree. I was very careful with my enthusiasm before but these clips get my hope up that the movie might actually be decent.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    If you have come across a better review, please let me know. That review and the other one in the link are generally positive (and two of the only three reviews I have seen so far).
    how are these people reviewing this shit. there is definitely an embargo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    And the WoW movie is shit. Does this really surprise anyone?
    I'm surprised that you don't know a bloody good movie when you see it.