10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    No dub vs sub debate pls.
    There is no debate, everyone knows that dubs are better/s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    As much as I like to shit on dubs, it's the only way my RL buddies will watch stuff.

So, more dubs means more shit I can force them to watch.
    Americans being Americans.

Filthy casual's

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    You're just bitter because you can't fit a bunch of other countries inside yours. Behold, the United States of Poland:

While it's the norm, it has just always seemed so weird to me for a country to be so small. My state (California) is bigger than Poland. I've driven distances in my state that would have taken me from one edge of Poland to the other edge and out of the county lol. All in a day. Just seems odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    While it's the norm, it has just always seemed so weird to me for a country to be so small. My state (California) is bigger than Poland. I've driven distances in my state that would have taken me from one edge of Poland to the other edge and out of the county lol. All in a day. Just seems odd to me.
    See then on the opposite side of it I'm from Rhode Island where you can drive from one border of the state to the other in about half an hour, making any drive longer than that really hard for me to do. My gf gives me shit all the time over how I complain about long drives, but she's from Cali so she's used to it

The smaller the place where you live, the longer travelling will always feel. To me a car ride starts to feel long after an hour or so, which is almost enough time to either get to the french, the dutch or german border from where I live in Belgium.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    See then on the opposite side of it I'm from Rhode Island where you can drive from one border of the state to the other in about half an hour, making any drive longer than that really hard for me to do. My gf gives me shit all the time over how I complain about long drives, but she's from Cali so she's used to it
    It takes me 6 hours to drive to the city that most of my family members live at. I went there so many times in life that it's really natural to spend this amount of hours inside a car by now (Natal -> Fortaleza).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    The smaller the place where you live, the longer travelling will always feel. To me a car ride starts to feel long after an hour or so, which is almost enough time to either get to the french, the dutch or german border from where I live in Belgium.
    An hour from here would take me to a beach on the same state at best... That's like... Somewhere so close that it's pretty much the same place lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    It takes me 6 hours to drive to the city that most of my family members live at. I went there so many times in life that it's really natural to spend this amount of hours inside a car by now (Natal -> Fortaleza).
    Longest (I myself) have ever driven was 2 hours to get to the northern border of Mass for a class camping trip. Dear god it was such a long drive, made me not mind my 1 hour drive to school after it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It takes me about 4 hours (not including traffic) just to get to London. Even on the train it take about 2 1/2 hours.

Not that I travel to London regularly. Horrible place (mostly).
    For comparison it would take me 38 hours to get to São Paulo by car.
    Or 35 hours to get to Rio de Janeiro. Or 30h to get to Brasilia, or maybe 49h to get to Porto Alegre?

Anyway, you get the idea. 4 hours is still super close.

10+ Year Old Account
    For comparison it would take me 38 hours to get to São Paulo by car.
    Or 35 hours to get to Rio de Janeiro. Or 30h to get to Brasilia, or maybe 49h to get to Porto Alegre?

Anyway, you get the idea. 4 hours is still super close.
    Maybe brazil needs better roads.

- - - Updated - - -

An hour from here would take me to a beach on the same state at best... That's like... Somewhere so close that it's pretty much the same place lol.
    If I need to go on a super long car drive, 3 hours or more, I usually skip on sleep so I can spend the time driving sleeping.

Trash. 36 - That poor maid got stuck in such a shit situation lol but Bullet's ass is as fine as ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Ok, ok. Your numbers are bigger than mine!
    Show off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Maybe brazil needs better roads.
    I don't really think people are actually crazy enough to go to those places from here by car. It's fucking far.

To SP it would be 3h by plane. RJ also ~3h by plane. Porto Alegre is closer to Argentina and would take 5 hours and a half by plane but still an okayish time. Dad once went to Argentina by car and it took him weeks lol (he stopped at a lot of cities in the between, a nice kind of trip to be honest).

For reference it takes me 12.5 hours to get to Miami by plane from here.

15+ Year Old Account
    If we're talking hours driven to get anywhere, I think Canada wins that competition. Our country is massive and most of it is irrelevant. I live in one of the most populous regions and it still takes 2 hours to get to Toronto, which is probably the only noteworthy city close to me. As for leaving the province, to get to Quebec would take 6+ hours (and I live fairly close to Quebec, relatively speaking), and to get to Manitoba would take like two damn days.

I can't imagine living somewhere in the middle of the country, it'd be like living in the middle of nowhere.

And all of this is made even worse by the fact that air travel in Canada is fucking expensive.

Deleted
    Give your country a few hundred years plus a real crisis or two, and you'll live in the Sovereign State of California, bordering the Republic of Nevada, Grand Oregon Duchy and Arizona Commonwealth. I already dropped this quote a few weeks ago but I'll do it again: in USA a hundred years is a long period of time, in Europe a hundred kilometres is a long distance.
    Trash. 36 - That poor maid got stuck in such a shit situation lol but Bullet's ass is as fine as ever
    A situation shit by Trash. standards? Holla boy, gotta catch up to this shit.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-05-13 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    A situation shit by Trash. standards? Holla buy, gotta catch up to this shit.
    To give a quick tldr on the maid without spoilers in the story really she was mistaken for Francesca

Deleted
    To give a quick tldr on the maid without spoilers in the story really she was mistaken for Francesca
    Wow. Oh fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Wow. Oh fuck.
    Once you catch up too you'll see that it couldn't be in a worse situation for that to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    webster senpai has noticed me