Thread: Beta invites

Do you know what time you got it, Feral?

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Do you know what time you got it, Feral?
    It could have been a day or two ago maybe? I am just downloading the client now - I didn't get any emails or anything like that though

Also it created a WoW5 on my Battle net site so it is separate from the PTR account I usually see there.
    Last edited by Sosuke Aizen; 2016-05-13 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Added info about WoW5 acct
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    If it wasn't tied to my Battle.net account I'd give mine away. I don't even have a GPU installed at the moment...
    Everytime I read statements like this , I imagine your inbox gets spammed by people trying to convince you that they're trustworthy

Quote Originally Posted by ItzFeral View Post
    It could have been a day or two ago maybe? I am just downloading the client now - I didn't get any emails or anything like that though

Also it created a WoW5 on my Battle net site so it is separate from the PTR account I usually see there.
    Well guys idk what to say and probably noone's gonna believe me but I just got in beta an hour ago tops. I was at work until 7 am est time and I woke up two hours ago and I had beta on my launcher. I didn't have it last night because I was trying to get a key from neqq when he did the giveaway on page 102-105. I'm beyond freaking happy though! 27gigs to go!

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    Well guys idk what to say and probably noone's gonna believe me but I just got in beta an hour ago tops. I was at work until 7 am est time and I woke up two hours ago and I had beta on my launcher. I didn't have it last night because I was trying to get a key from neqq when he did the giveaway on page 102-105. I'm beyond freaking happy though! 27gigs to go!
    Hmmm, interesting if true.

if true then let us pray to the rng gods
    Last edited by mg0; 2016-05-13 at 09:01 PM.
    If only i could have some joy from blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you legit being serious?

We'll see if he is not the only one.
    If there is a bunch of people getting it, it's true, if not he leaves in the past.

Yah I am, who knows though, might have been problems sending it earlier like everyone else since I do have 4 different licenses and 2 starter accounts but I am quite sure I got it tops an hour or two ago.

Well then I guess it makes sense because I saw mine when I posted a little while ago. Could be that some straggling accounts didn't see the update (bnet client)?
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if there was a new wave what a surprise i was not in it yeah
    And soon i need to go and when i see tomorrow morning that there was another instant giveaway im gona cry so much
    BECAUSE NEVER LUCKY

Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    Even if there was a new wave what a surprise i was not in it yeah
    And soon i need to go and when i see tomorrow morning that there was another instant giveaway im gona cry so much
    BECAUSE NEVER LUCKY
    If I spot any giveaways I'll post it here as soon as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no key... Hey, ho, hey, ho. Back to the salty and teary mines we go.

Deleted
    Yah I am, who knows though, might have been problems sending it earlier like everyone else since I do have 4 different licenses and 2 starter accounts but I am quite sure I got it tops an hour or two ago.
    This is ineteresting since I recall you joining in for the giveaway earlier today. Lets hope they are actually sending out some new invites. Btw is it really possible that it can be blocked by having to many accounts? I have 4 starter accounts and 1 main account on my account. Think I did that when I got in the MoP beta to get a template character. Eu didn't work and you had to make starter accounts so you could do it from there.

I got a Beta invite and then promptly read it out in mumble to a guildy that didn't.

Deleted
    NO BETA CLUB yey...

7+ Year Old Account
    The PvP realm just came up now according to Holinka's twitter. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiXh5WvUYAANJsV.jpg

Deleted
    let the hype begin!

Deleted
    Niet, still nothing