Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Its just kids doing kid shenaggins. Christ. If the stupid we did in hs determined our societal value.
    No, it's degenerates doing what degenerates do. It determines their societal value.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Doing stupid shit isn't exclusive to, "ghetto looking mother fuckers".

- - - Updated - - -

You sound like a hater, or just have bad taste, it doesn't look that bad.
    I do hate horrible fashion sense, and that sweater my friend, is awful.

Doing stupid shit isn't exclusive to, "ghetto looking mother fuckers".
    I guess there are a few trailer trash looking mother fuckers dong stupid shit too.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    They didn't do anything. They were good boys.
    Of course you have to bring race up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Just future neurosurgeons being bashful rascals. They'll definitely grow up to be valuable assets to society.

Best one.
    That narrator was spot on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    A whole lot of "dumassnigas". I wonder how many times he said it in that video.

[Infracted]
    Why was this infracted? Its exactly what the guy in the video said, like 30 times. Just hand out an infraction with no context @Endus
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Why was this infracted? Its exactly what the guy in the video said, like 30 times. Just hand out an infraction with no context @Endus
    Well deserved. Putting things in quotations, shouldn't give you a free pass to say whatever you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well deserved. Putting things in quotations, shouldn't give you a free pass to say whatever you want.
    Bullshit. It wasn't just putting things in quotations, it was a direct quotation. Plus, I didn't say anything. I was just wondering how many times he said that in the video.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

"You can only say it if you're black" -Bapestar

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    "Well officer, they were kind of asking for it."
    "But officer, they dindu nuffin.'"

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-13 at 11:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its just kids doing kid shenaggins. Christ. If the stupid we did in hs determined our societal value.
    I'm not going to excuse the racist behavior of the usual suspects in this thread, but this shit is above and beyond anything I would've even considered doing at their age. No one I knew in high school got their jollies from jumping on the hood of strangers cars.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    A whole lot of "dumassnigas". I wonder how many times he said it in that video.

[Infracted]
    Lol, come on. That's just poor moderation.

I remember being a kid doing kid shenanigans. It didn't really involve causing damage to personal property for fun...I guess we were raised differently.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    That idiot is 24. His vote is worth as much as anyone else's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Jesus what is wrong with people now a days?

When I was younger we never would have thought destroying other peoples property was the cool thing to do.
    I agree with your sentiment, but not your position.

You were born in '81, I was born in '82 - not much difference there; we're from the same age group, we would've went to school together had we been geographically close, etc...

People were doing shit like this back then too - there just wasn't an Internet on which to post videos (nor were there handheld cameras virtually everywhere) of doing it. Vandalism and drunk youth is not something unique to the 2010's.

I mean, I agree that this sort of shit is ridiculous; I can't wrap my mind around the mentality that this sort of thing would be considered cool. It's fucked.

But our generation was no better. Neither were any of the generations that came before ours. (And some were significantly worse.)

Deleted
    Stupidity comes in different degrees. Other kids are smart and considerate enough to not intentionally ruin other people's property. This bunch of shit deserves to get punched hard.

If you're a kid doing stuff like that, you should be punished for it too.

Besides, most of the stupid shit things we did in HS tend to require us not getting caught for it, so if you get caught it's fair game. "It's a prank bro" doesn't fly despite what youtube videos have taught everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Lol, come on. That's just poor moderation.
    Has something caused you to expect something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the morons calling him a kid. He's a full blown adult you dipshits.

Deleted
    God this the most cringe worthy thing I've seen in a long time... Who finds this shit funny...

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    I love the morons calling him a kid. He's a full blown adult you dipshits.
    Sorry.

Maybe he was high We don't know.