Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Bill Clinton went to rape Island more times than first thought

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13...sly-known.html

Incase anyone wonders why suddenly the media is shit posting non stop (even here downunder) about Trump phone pranking the media 25years ago I would say because of this actual news story that there are now 26 confirmed times from flight logs that slick willy Clinton went to Jeffrey Epsteins rape Island.

Gotta hand it to hillary's control of cnn and the rest of the MSM. If it was Trump that even flew there once it would be plastered over the media 24/7. Intact I remember they briefly tried it because trump has had business dealings with epstein. It was shut-down rather quickly though when reports surfaced of bill going there a confirmed 10 times.

(Apologies if this post is formatted wrong I am shitposting on my mobile in hospital).
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

No one will take this seriously because it's a fox news article, but yeah everyone knows Bill is a total sleazeball whose only goal in life was to hang around other sleazeballs and do sleazeball things.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Good thing Billy isn't running for president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bill likes to get his dick wet, this isn't news.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    His wife is, who has done everything she can to cover up for him down thru the years. It is fair game in the political world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    No one will take this seriously because it's a fox news article, but yeah everyone knows Bill is a total sleazeball whose only goal in life was to hang around other sleazeballs and do sleazeball things.

yuppers

Quote Originally Posted by aethermachine View Post
    Yeah, but it appeals to the "hah! what kind of woman would stay with a man like that?" crowd.

15+ Year Old Account
    wtf is rape island?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cmon man everyone knows the clintons are holier then jesus, anything wrong they do is a conspiracy or not true. Someone contact a mod, conspiracy threads aren't allowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is when underaged sex is involved. What isn't news is what's been played all day today about trump.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

yuppers
    Yuppers indeed, yup yup.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    wtf is rape island?
    Google Jeffrey epstein

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    You mean mainly here and other similar circles. There are millions who take them seriously. And according to the ratings, ( based on number of viewers ) they are number one when it comes to news.

- - - Updated - - -

yuppers
    Playing golf is playing with a different type of balls. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    wtf is rape island?
    Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

Epstein owns the entire 72-acre island. (Google Earth)

Epstein, who counts among his pals royal figures, heads of state, celebrities and fellow billionaires, spent 13 months in prison and home detention for solicitation and procurement of minors for prostitution. He allegedly had a team of traffickers who procured girls as young as 12 to service his friends on “Orgy Island,” an estate on Epstein's 72-acre island, called Little St. James, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Germany isn't an island though.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Germany isn't an island though.....
    To FOX viewers anything outside the US is an island/3rd world/the moon.
    They know how to grow corn though.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13...sly-known.html

Incase anyone wonders why suddenly the media is shit posting non stop (even here downunder) about Trump phone pranking going on a bizarre rant on tape to the media 25years ago I would say because of this actual news story that there are now 26 confirmed times from flight logs that slick willy Clinton went to Jeffrey Epsteins rape Island.

Gotta hand it to hillary's control of cnn and the rest of the MSM. If it was Trump that even flew there once it would be plastered over the media 24/7. Intact I remember they briefly tried it because trump has had business dealings with epstein. It was shut-down rather quickly though when reports surfaced of bill going there a confirmed 10 times.
    Would that be Donald Trump's good friend Jeff Epstein?
    Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
    The same billionaire for whose crimes his fellow billionaire Donald Trump (or should we call him John Miller?) is a potential material witness:
    Donald Trump, Courtney Love, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, and uber-lawyer Alan Dershowitz may have been identified by a butler as potential "material witnesses" to pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein's crimes against young girls, according to a copy of Epstein's little black book obtained by Gawker.
    And as for Trump flying with Epstein "even once"...
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account

yuppers
    Hey now! Don't you be talking shit about Joe Torre... That man is a saint! 4 championships... 4!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    To FOX viewers anything outside the US is an island/3rd world/the moon.
    They know how to grow corn though.
    Caribbean islands is not located in Germany..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Would that be Donald Trump's good friend Jeff Epstein?

The same billionaire for whose crimes his fellow billionaire Donald Trump (or should we call him John Miller?) is a potential material witness:

And as for Trump flying with Epstein "even once"...
    I said he had business dealings with him. Also I said if trump flew to Epsteins rape Island even once. Nice effort though I give you a gold star

You seem fine to defend bills actions with an underage sex ring but yet you're all over trump shit phoning in 91. I don't think it sounds like him but I hope it was because it's top banter.
    Last edited by Bushtuckrman; 2016-05-14 at 12:39 AM.

Sounds like Slick Willie was having a whale of a time, lucky sod.