Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Anyways, OT. 47K is nothing. I've being paying 85k for a few recently. It's easy to make a week with no issues due to an armada of Alts. I don't like to say how much exactly, but those saying it's impossible to make large amounts are lacking the setup/alts or effort. It's extremely possible, Gold is easy to gain right now.
    So, you make armada of alts to farm gold to buy tokens to get game time to be able to farm gold on armada of alts.

Never understood that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    So, you make armada of alts to farm gold to buy tokens to get game time to be able to farm gold on armada of alts.

Never understood that.
    Isn't that the premise of Diablo franchise, but with less currency and more gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Isn't that the premise of Diablo franchise, but with less currency and more gear?
    Gear makes you stronger, so there is progress. Gold doesn't.

blah, I need to get these damn challenge modes done already. I have plenty of gold, but I really don't wanna keep burning it.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Funny, most people here don't understand what inflation is O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Except Bulgaria, Serbia, Ukraine, FYRM, Beylorus, Montenegro. Which all use Cyrillic like Russia. Then there is Greece and Cyprus who use Greek.
    Is WoW even on all of those countries? I don't know who has or not. What i know is that it's not the same alphabet. As such theres a language barrier. Put all those countries in the same server for all i care. If we can't read it, we shouldn't be in the same group.

Though... in second look at your post, you didn't read the post i was quoting and those were the languages i was talking about. Not all languages in the world or anything. Don't jump to conclusions.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-05-14 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    so 47k, for 1 month of play time, 20$ is "sky rocketing" i made 150k a week spending mabye half a hour.... so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    These claims are getting better and better.
    It's not a claim, it's simple facts. This has been the absolute easiest expansion to make gold. This is my data for the last 2.5 months.

Last edited by Oftenwrongsoong; 2016-05-14 at 06:57 AM.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Never understood that.
    I never said I made an armada of Alts to farm gold. I said I had an armada of Alts. Having Alts makes it easier to get Gold. If I wasn't making the Gold I was now and paying for the Game with WoW Tokens then no, I wouldn't be subscribed, as the game has nothing I am really interested in doing before Legion, besides CMs on Alts, that I don't see happening now due to Guild being dead.

It's not really hard to have Alts. I had all Classes at 90 at the end of MoP. It's easy to level from 90-100, and I get lots of Garrison Exp Potions if I have anything else I want to level, which I seem to do when I'm bored xD
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Gear makes you stronger, so there is progress. Gold doesn't.
    We have buyers every week, buying strength!

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Euros should probably take their own advice about Token prices.

Stop crying about NA players crying about prices. It's almost 200k gold in Taiwan.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2016-05-14 at 07:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    We have them Russians and their interesting view of the ToS , though.
    And Americans have brazilians - their version of russians.

price will drop when legion hits and people want gold again and start buying more tokens with real $$

At least its not 94k...

But its weird. Why people that buy tokens with $/€ don't buy them now? They could stack up on gold if they want that gold mounts & other stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just a pure misunderstanding of numbers/

14% is not a lot. Going from 41 to 47 is almost normal, and that's not the top end. There's actual supply and demand bouncing it around.

You said it yourself. It was 1.5% before that. and 6% before that. and 5. and 6. It moves. Big whoop. It isn't changing a lot now, nor was it then. I'd hardly call it going up an extra 1k "skyrocketing"
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    Yeah, these "claims" have been made since garrisons existed. Amazingly, even with videos, graphs/tables/spreadsheets and other data, and explicit instructions on how, people still, after all these months and months, don't believe how easy it is to make gold with an army of alts and garrisons-for an extremely small amount of time logged daily (once they get set up).
    If somebody can't do something that is supposed to be so easy they assume it is impossible and the entire easy thing was a lie. It is that or face the fact they can't figure something that simple out and might not be all that smart.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    And Americans have brazilians - their version of russians.
    I doubt the 2 are really comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    its at 47k
    OMG that's like 2 days of logging in.

Deleted
    47K haha The last time token in EU was that cheap, we were still progressing on Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    47K haha The last time token in EU was that cheap, we were still progressing on Imperator
    lol hard times when US token prices went down to 17k in the same week while EU went to 40k in its first week

Quote Originally Posted by squee666 View Post
    lol hard times when US token prices went down to 17k in the same week while EU went to 40k in its first week
    The price in the US (and presumably EU) will drop dramatically when people actually want/need gold around the time of the prepatch and Legion release.

Right now folks who log in every day to twiddle their thumbs (like me) are awash in gold, and the cost of a token is pretty much irrelevant. I've spent several 100k the past month buying mats and recipes for crafting in preparation for "the wardrobe" or whatever. ...

Also I have to get rid of about 5000 salvage boxes and a buttload of WoD crafting materials (this might be my project next week).