holy fuck Dallas, what the hell were you guys doing tonight?!?!

bye bye extra first round pick
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2016-05-12 at 03:14 AM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Omg Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Man that was ugly, I really hope we don't do that =/

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck life man. When I sleep at night lately I see Brouwer's stupid fucking smiling face. Sharks/Preds please men. Help.

I'm rooting for Blues/Lightning just for the sake of a 27th pick. Dammit Caps!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    thats the worst pair of game 7s ive ever seen and probably the worst game of Shea Webers career.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit Stamkos is practicing. I feel like this happens every year in the playoffs where a huge name comes back weeks before he was expected to. Member that year Karlsson had like a torn achilles or something, thought he was done for the year; nah, achilles' aren't important for skating around...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    thats the worst pair of game 7s ive ever seen and probably the worst game of Shea Webers career.
    We are starting to hear some of the injury reports coming out. Forsberg with a pretty bad back, Josi with a broke nose and finger, and I wouldn't be shocked if Sissons didn't mess that knees up. We know Smith was hurt.

Wouldn't surprise me at all that there was more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    We are starting to hear some of the injury reports coming out. Forsberg with a pretty bad back, Josi with a broke nose and finger, and I wouldn't be shocked if Sissons didn't mess that knees up. We know Smith was hurt.

Wouldn't surprise me at all that there was more
    Everybody is toughing these things out, but it can be disappointing to know you didn't get to see your guys at their best.

That's how I felt a few years back when the Kings went out in 5 against Chicago, I wasn't mad they lost, but that they were too banged up to push it to the 7 game series it was meant to be. Fortunately it wasn't a long wait to get that 7 game Kings/Blackhawks series and it was pretty awesome and excruciating. Hopefully your guys bounce back too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Everybody is toughing these things out, but it can be disappointing to know you didn't get to see your guys at their best.

That's how I felt a few years back when the Kings went out in 5 against Chicago, I wasn't mad they lost, but that they were too banged up to push it to the 7 game series it was meant to be. Fortunately it wasn't a long wait to get that 7 game Kings/Blackhawks series and it was pretty awesome and excruciating. Hopefully your guys bounce back too.
    Well they are warriors. The Boston-Chicago series where Toews was a broken mess and Bergeron had a collapsed lung among other things. That is one thing among many that I have the utmost respect for. They are putting their bodies on the line just for a chance at winning a shot at greatness.

Yeah no doubt everyone is playing with issues, but for us it turned out to be our top scorer in Forsberg and then another one is Smith. Josi kind of drives the truck offensively sometimes so him being busted up hurt everything.

I'm not really trying to blame the loss on it, I didn't expect us to make it out of the first round. That travel though was nuts and hopefully shows the guys why the regular season, home ice, and winning a series quickly are important.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Armourboy; 2016-05-14 at 10:58 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even want to hear the injuries coming out of Tampa after the playoffs. Johnson, Bishop, Kucherov all have something going on ontop of Stamkos and Stralman already being out. Crazy unfortunate shit last night losing Bishop and then the hit Johnson took shortly after. But they still won somehow, I really hope Stralman comes back soon because that would make the Bishop injury not as bad but after seeing what happened to him I doubt he'll return ;[

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lg9...=youtu.be&t=36

Dirty goal by a Wings prospect in the AHL playoffs

Deleted
    Here I am back from.. Eh yea. Sharks doing pretty well

Deleted
    So are all the good players from the US and Canadian teams still playing NHL games or what's going on in the 2016 IIHF champs? Well, I guess Finland can take the gold this year, then.

No thread for that either?

15+ Year Old Account
    If TB wins the cup, I win the MMO-C bracket league.

Aaaaaayyyyyy
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So are all the good players from the US and Canadian teams still playing NHL games or what's going on in the 2016 IIHF champs? Well, I guess Finland can take the gold this year, then.

No thread for that either?
    Canada is pretty much wrecking the tournament this year. I believe they are the favourites to win. The US has a major issue with no getting talented players to go and play in that tournament. A lot of the players are AHL guys who happen to play in the NHL from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    If TB wins the cup, I win the MMO-C bracket league.

Aaaaaayyyyyy
    Someone better remind them that the puck is supposed to be shot at the net. Never seen a team pass on so many shooting opportunities as I have seen them pass on tonight. Trying to make the perfect goal way too much.

And the puck handling has been horrible.
    Last edited by Armourboy; 2016-05-19 at 02:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Someone better remind them that the puck is supposed to be shot at the net. Never seen a team pass on so many shooting opportunities as I have seen them pass on tonight. Trying to make the perfect goal way too much.

And the puck handling has been horrible.
    Yeah.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pens win the series 4-1. We've looked like shit for 2 consecutive games. Also, Pittsburgh is just playing amazing right now. I'd bet $500 they win the cup easily.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Yeah.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pens win the series 4-1. We've looked like shit for 2 consecutive games. Also, Pittsburgh is just playing amazing right now. I'd bet $500 they win the cup easily.
    Not sure about easily. Can't see sj or stl being push overs. But I have been wrong about almost everything else this years playoffs so the hell do I know.