Page 1 of 2
LastLast

underage sex scandal at a California police department

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...475e27ac003855

Naughty Cali Cops
    San Quentin for y'all

AN underage sex scandal at a California police department is being investigated after several policemen were
    accused of having sex with the same teenage girl.

The internal affairs investigation into the Oakland Police Department revolves around Celeste Guap, who allegedly had sex with more than a dozen policemen starting when she was 16, sources told a local California news station.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/6...68bcfd05efca50

Officer, is that your gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

How can anyone trust american pigs.

Deleted
    Is it still a gangbang when cops do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    then it's a uniformed gangbang I suppose.

so ya, these are the guys people call to enforce bathroom laws and "protect the children" lol

*edit*
    wasn't referring specifically to California I meant just in general the police. not police in California.
    no way in hell California would add laws or get away with the shit they are over in the south east
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-05-14 at 12:36 PM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post

so ya, these are the guys people call to enforce bathroom laws and "protect the children" lol
    As these guys are from cali, and they're not likely to pass one of those law, no, they're not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    And nobody is surprised, at least I am not.

You give people power without oversight and they /will/ abuse it.

Willing to bet my right arm this has happened and is still happening in hundreds of other SCHOOLS
    The ones that know how to hide it better are more dangerous than the ones that get exposed.
    But the ammount people (including you) care when its female teachers and boys is non existent, also that is worse, the cops were not actually in a position of authority over the young woman.

Deleted
    Bitch looks like she was having sex since she was 10, and those cops got caught for adding some extra dicks to the pile.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post

CA cops enforcing bathroom laws in California? Lol...no....those laws are not a thing here...good try though.
    So you can come to CA and ...everyone can enjoy the sensation of sitting in piss .
    You are welcome

I live in the ...area..this is going on, it is rather "quiet" in the local news(for now ...anyway)..at least with the news groups I read/watch.
    I hope this does not turn out like the "Riders" case did awhile ago...sadly, it is kind of par for the course in Oakland recently...or ...at least the dirt getting exposed part is.
    Shame the City,Leadership,Police,Community can't get it's shit together.
    Too worried about the Warriors I suppose.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-05-14 at 12:27 PM.

I wouldn't call that a child.
    Yet if they knew she was underage, bad on them.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2016-05-14 at 12:21 PM.

Cis men molesting children and being pedos, so trans need to be banned from being police officers, to "protect the children", does that sound about right conservatives?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    CA cops enforcing bathroom laws in California? Lol...no....those laws are not a thing here...good try though.
    So you can come to CA and ...everyone can enjoy the sensation of sitting in piss .
    You are welcome

I live in the ...area..this is going on, it is rather "quiet" in the local news(for now ...anyway)..at least with the news groups I read/watch.
    I hope this does not turn out like the "Riders" case did awhile ago...sadly, it is kind of par for the course in Oakland recently...or ...at least the dirt getting exposed part is.
    Shame the City,Leadership,Police,Community can't get it's shit together.
    Too worried about the Warriors I suppose.
    wasn't referring specifically to California I meant just in general the police. not police in California.
    no way in hell California would add laws or get away with the shit they are over in the south east
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.

Deleted
    Having sex with a 16-year old would be legal in Finland. Not sure if being a cop would have any effect on that. I mean, there's the whole "position of power" -BS argument that one can make, but again, I'll return to the fact that 16-year olds can have sex with whomever they like in Finland, so I don't see a huge issue here, unless these cops were forcing her to do it, at which point it's not an "underage sex scandal", but rape. I mean, the laws are different, of course, in the US, and there you've got stupid laws like having to be 21 to drink alcohol and whatnot, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Having sex with a 16-year old would be legal in Finland. Not sure if being a cop would have any effect on that. I mean, there's the whole "position of power" -BS argument that one can make, but again, I'll return to the fact that 16-year olds can have sex with whomever they like in Finland, so I don't see a huge issue here, unless these cops were forcing her to do it, at which point it's not an "underage sex scandal", but rape. I mean, the laws are different, of course, in the US, and there you've got stupid laws like having to be 21 to drink alcohol and whatnot, but yeah.
    it's 16 in California i think too, but if I remember from the To Catch a Predator shows, like in Washington there is a restriction on how much older the other person can be.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-05-14 at 01:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    Are you trying to turn this into a sexism thread?
    You were the one who turned this into an abuse of authority thread where no abuse of authority was involved.
    Cops in the US always are in a position of authority to anyone btw
    Assertions, Assertions are everywhere!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't 16 legal? Or is it higher in California?
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Well, Girl from article:
    “The only officer I ever messed with underage is sadly gone now, so I don’t know why this is still being brought up.”

So at least it was consensual, and she definitely seems to have a thing for cops. I really wonder if all this started out of attempts to get out of tickets or arrests? But I certainly wouldn't label these apparently younger officers "pigs" for giving into a young woman with a sexually mature body, "idiots" is more the word we looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Isn't 16 legal? Or is it higher in California?
    Apparently it's 18 in California.

EDIT: So of course people are going to defend it. BERCURZ IT'S THE LAWRRRRRRRRRRRRR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Bitch looks like she was having sex since she was 10, and those cops got caught for adding some extra dicks to the pile.
    Really? If she lost her virginity when she was 10, poor girl, seriously that is terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    ain't nothing like a gang bang to blow away the blues...

"The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."