Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I made it so I think I can voice my opinion on the content of it as I've read every page of it.
    Probably one of THE most adorable things I've read on here. You have no control of it's content or even it's trajectory, and no one gives a doody what you think of it's content either. This isn't YOUR thread, it's a thread you started and that's where you end and the thread begins. You've filled this thread with "Ermagerd this is my thread!" since it started. And not only that but you've gone to other threads to try to bully people to come to this one.

Get over yourself, seriously. You ain't all that uhmkay.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Probably one of THE most adorable things i've read on here. You have no control of it's content or even it's trajectory. This isn't YOUR thread, it's a thread you started and that's where you end and the thread begins. You've filled this thread with "Ermagerd this is my thread!" since it started. And not only that but you've gone to other threads to try to bully people to come this one.

Get over yourself, seriously. You ain't all that uhmkay.
    Please continue shitting up the thread by defending an idiot who posts shit videos and forces people out of the thread with his spam. You live up to your sig, I'll give you that.

Nothing in my post was an insult and none of it was a "trump-level insult".
    TYT videos are for high school and college mental midgets.
    And just because you made the thread, that doesn't make it yours. You are not a mod. Stop trying to police it and telling people what they can post.

Back on topic: Hillary is under investigation.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    You: She's using the inspector general's exact language.
    Me: But she literally isn't.
    You: Periphery!
    I take it you didn't bother to read. "Security referral", "inquiry." But lets ignore that I've shown the central charge that Clinton is the source of the terms and that it somehow means she is lying is bullshit. That it arguing at the periphery.

Thank you for not answering the question, using Trump-level insults, and complaining that your history students are ill-informed on history.
    Holy shit. Pot to kettle.

- - - Updated - - -

And just because you made the thread, that doesn't make it yours. You are not a mod. Stop trying to police it and telling people what they can post.

Wrong. Clinton has never been named a target of the investigation.

You aren't the only one that can play the role of a pedant.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    I take it you didn't bother to read. "Security referral", "inquiry." But lets ignore that I've shown the central charge that Clinton is the source of the terms and that it somehow means she is lying is bullshit. That it arguing at the periphery.
    I can see the words where somebody who worked for Clinton decided they could call it a security inquiry and people would let it pass because they know it's slick-shit speak for "I don't want to admit I'm being investigated."

Other people, like the FBI director? Well, we don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

PS: Somebody tell me when the FBI started doing "security inquiries" into government organizations.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-05-14 at 04:56 PM.

Haha. She says "security inquiry". Director general says "security referral". NYTimes says "inquiry". Again, she is not using his exact language.

Holy shit. Pot to kettle.
    Yep, I didn't answer your two-part question. Let's take a look into why.

So are you going to argue around the periphery
    You're implying that directly responding to a claim of yours with counter-information is arguing "around the periphery". It isn't, so this part of your question is null.

or are you going to actually address the debunked issue in the video?
    How do you expect me to answer this part? Which video? There are six on the page that you said this. Specificity, please.

Wrong. Clinton has never been named a target of the investigation.

You aren't the only one that can play the role of a pedant.
    When did I say she was named a target of the investigation? You're not very good at this.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account

Okay news break for you: She won't be indited, she did nothing lawfully wrong. Whether you think it was morally wrong is up to you, however she did not break the law.

So you will lose, and there's even now talks Warren might be the VP pick since she seems to be a good attack dog on trump, Clinton campaign has noticed, which honestly would bring in many of the bernie sanders side of the party -- Would it bring in super die hard bernie bros that their religion is TYT and they love birds now and don'ated $2,700? Nope.

Will it bring in the large majority? Yup. Would she get the large majority without Warren? Yup. So what does it do? Speeds up that process.

Just imagine Obamas, Clintons, Sanders, Bidens?, and Warren all campaigning and attacking Trump.

This is gonna be a show.

Attacking Trump didn't work super well in the republican primary -- But when it comes to independents, they're very very different than the trump voters.

What's Bernie's game plan nowadays? "If I'm going down, you're going with me?" Why hasn't this guy dropped out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    So you will lose, and there's even now talks Warren might be the VP pick since she seems to be a good attack dog on trump...
    I don't think that will happen.
    Warren knows the only reason Clinton wants her isn't for Sanders' supporters, it's to get her out of congress where she's a pain in the ass. Becoming VP means having to take orders...orders that she may not want to follow.
    Clinton won't ask publicly until she's sure Warren will say yes. If she doesn't get that guarantee, and asks publicly anyway, and Warren says no..just as publicly...That'll be the BITCHSLAP of this election cycle heard around the world.

So Clinton needs to be damn sure. If she doesn't ask, it's because she'll already know the answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look. Hillary crushed Sanders in the Nebraska primary tonight. She is up 22 point with a turnout of more than 70k votes. The caucus Sanders won by 14 points with only 22k voting. Looks like when people are allowed to exercise their vote without devoting hours to the process, Clinton comes out ahead. So you can take those voter disenfranchisement arguments and stick them up your ass.
    you just enjoy mocking sanders don't you matchles?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    What's Bernie's game plan nowadays? "If I'm going down, you're going with me?" Why hasn't this guy dropped out yet?
    Because he thinks he has wins coming up.
    And has plenty of money to bern...Once the convention kicks in, he'll be able to control policy talks. And if the DNC starts dicking him over...that's publicity that can be used.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I don't think that will happen.
    Warren knows the only reason Clinton wants her isn't for Sanders' supporters, it's to get her out of congress where she's a pain in the ass. Becoming VP means having to take orders...orders that she may not want to follow.
    Clinton won't ask publicly until she's sure Warren will say yes. If she doesn't get that guarantee, and asks publicly anyway, and Warren says no..just as publicly...That'll be the BITCHSLAP of this election cycle heard around the world.

So Clinton needs to be damn sure. If she doesn't ask, it's because she'll already know the answer.
    Picking Warran would only tarnish Warran.

Hillary is just simply going to run a by the numbers campaign against a wild card and will probably lose in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you just enjoy mocking sanders don't you matchles?
    you just enjoy mocking drenei! or something like that

Because he thinks he has wins coming up.
    He does have wins coming up, Oregon's primary is Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Picking Warran would only tarnish Warran.

Hillary is just simply going to run a by the numbers campaign against a wild card and will probably lose in the end.
    *Warren.

Probably, national polling wise things aren't looking good lately.

Nevada Dem convention devolves into chaos

Tensions were high at the Democratic convention in Nevada Saturday, with Bernie Sanders supporters demanding delegate recounts, booing Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and causing other disruptions, according to local media reports.

Sanders supporters were angry over a voice vote that adopted a set of temporary convention rules as the permanent rules, according to the Las Vegas Sun.

And supporters also reacted angrily to the count of delegates attending the convention, which put Hillary Clinton at an advantage. Final numbers announced later in the day showed 1,695 Clinton supporters in attendance to Sanders's 1,662.

Boxer, a Hillary Clinton supporter, said among booing from the crowd “the future of the country is at stake. When you boo me, you’re booing Bernie Sanders. Go ahead. You’re booing Bernie Sanders.”

The vote on rules led to supporters flocking the front of the convention room and shouting “this is fixed” and “no confidence” at party officials.

----------------------------

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

*Warren.

Probably, national polling wise things aren't looking good lately.
    Hillary is going to limp into the general and face a fanatical attack dog with a small army of fanatical attack dogs.

This will be a Lesser of Two Evils election with low turnout is my predictions. And in low turnout lesser of two evils election, the one with the most fanatical base will win it.

Trump voters are clearly dedicated, they have stuck to him through a barrage of attacks, and I mean Trump had everything and several establishment favorites thrown at him and he brushed them all off. For Trump all he need do is convince people not to vote, particularly people who MIGHT vote Hillary, and with the way the DNC is going it won't be too hard to convince even mildly Bernie sympathetic folk to just not show up to the polls as well as the politically unaffiliated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Nevada Dem convention devolves into chaos

Tensions were high at the Democratic convention in Nevada Saturday, with Bernie Sanders supporters demanding delegate recounts, booing Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and causing other disruptions, according to local media reports.

Sanders supporters were angry over a voice vote that adopted a set of temporary convention rules as the permanent rules, according to the Las Vegas Sun.

And supporters also reacted angrily to the count of delegates attending the convention, which put Hillary Clinton at an advantage. Final numbers announced later in the day showed 1,695 Clinton supporters in attendance to Sanders's 1,662.

Boxer, a Hillary Clinton supporter, said among booing from the crowd “the future of the country is at stake. When you boo me, you’re booing Bernie Sanders. Go ahead. You’re booing Bernie Sanders.”

The vote on rules led to supporters flocking the front of the convention room and shouting “this is fixed” and “no confidence” at party officials.

----------------------------
    https://www.facebook.com/BriSetz/vid...0002826677050/

Just crazy election fraud run rampant. Nothing but a circus in every state.

DNC isn't even able to maintain the illusion of a fair election.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post

Apparently sneaking in delegates who weren't registered Democrats, and some who weren't even residents in Nevada, is what the Sanders mob has come to.
    It's only democracy if Bernie wins!
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post

What a dumpster fire.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-05-15 at 07:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Why hasn't this guy dropped out yet?
    Maybe because everyone hasn't gotten to vote yet.