Poll: Favorite Heros

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr0stweaver View Post
    Hanzo. You can't NOT love a man that can shoot double dragons.
    I cant wait for release, i never thought much of Hanzo but after seeing some of his highlight clips he looks like a lot of fun.

My personal favorite would be Mei, i like playing assassins but Mei has such a nice kit, with solo potential, a self heal, and tactical placement of her wall. Her ultimate can wreck teams, is safer to use than Reaper or Pharah but also requires your team to help kill frozen enemies.

Deleted
    mercy and junkrat are great, just lobbing grenades everywhere

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mei, by far.
    Decent damage, awsome kit. Too damn cute, and just so friggin fun to play

Phara. Okay I've only tried 3 heroes but she fits my play style so well! Good mobility with a deadly weapon if aimed well. *sigh* 2 week wait to play again..

10+ Year Old Account
    tracer is the most fun for me to play. close second is widowmaker then hanzo and soldier.

you can get some crazy trollish plays with tracer, its fantastic. nothing beats playing with a team of friends though, regardless of the character
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    I'm gonna be that guy.

Bastion.
    i'll one up you.

Tjorben or w.e they dwarf is.

• Offence: None (I'm terrible with the offence characters)
    • Defence: Junkrat, by far (Want to try and get better with Mei)
    • Tank: Zarya (Not amazing with her yet, but really love the playstyle)
    • Support: Zenyatta (especially when I have a Reinhardt, Roadhog or Zarya on the team)

Widowmaker then Roadhog

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed during the Open Beta, that i am a terrible fps player, i used to be good at these games, like...10 years ago or so, but right now im just bad.

I can't for the life of me, play any offensive hero properly, so i decided to try out the other heroes abit, and after playing for a couple of hours, i narrowed it down to 3 different characters that i will mostly main when the game goes live, Torbjörn (which is awesome, as i live like an hour away from Gothenburg, where he's from), Mercy (i absolutely loved playing her, amazing kit and everybody loves a healer) and D.va (Oh so fun to blow up a bunch of players standing on the payload).

So yeah, 3 characters, all do different things very well, but none of them are really offensive, maybe as i get better at the game ill pick up an offensive character aswell, probably Hanzo or Tracer, but right now, im sticking to the others ^^

Mei by far. The salt from players when you keep killing them over and over with the freeze.