View Poll Results: Who will be your main in legion!

Voters
742. This poll is closed
  • Demon hunter

134 18.06%
  • Death night

67 9.03%
  • Druid

66 8.89%
  • Hunter

57 7.68%
  • Mage

51 6.87%
  • Monk

26 3.50%
  • Paladin

59 7.95%
  • Priest

63 8.49%
  • Rogue

40 5.39%
  • Shaman

56 7.55%
  • Warlock

61 8.22%
  • Warrior

62 8.36%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Plan on maining my frost DK but i'll just have to see what class I like best in Legion.

DH >> Monk >> Paladin >>> Warlock > Enh Shaman > Quitting

Deleted
    Survival hunter looks fucking DANK.

Nice to see Monk still at the bottom. It's at the bottom on Icyveins, on Reddit, and a few other places.

Not really surprised. I'll play Monk because I enjoy being the least played class...even if it's least played for all the right reasons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once a warlock, always a warlock

Deleted
    Monk it will be!

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I hope DH's get nerfed to shreds

People ask for a "main", yet some people come up with 5-6 classes... cmon :P

Boomkin. Love the class, and i'm really excited for its changes. Less rng with the eclipse bar, and more control over what actually happens... and new models\animations! woohoo.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    I hope DH's get nerfed to shreds
    History has shown it will inevitably happen. DK's? Took'em a decent majority of WotLK before it happened. Monks? Took about two tiers before they were balanced out.

Unholy DK = Shadow Priest > Fire Mage > Fury Warrior.

Unholy and Shadow are going to battle for supremacy when I finally get my beta invite to try them both out.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    They really fucked up with monks. Should've made them start at like 60 or something that made sense rather than level 1. Every new class has started at a specific level higher than 1.

Also, those who voted paladin, good for you! Paladins master race
    I'm glad they didn't. All I ever hear from people is that they don't know how to kill Mistweavers and if Monk started at a higher level like DK it would have a lot more players I think. I like people not knowing how to deal with me.

I'll be playing what I've played since it was introduced. Mistweaver.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Priest, main Shadow.

Basically, it finally becomes truly fun after so many years.
    my response would be "THIS" except im a stupidly big illidan fanboy so my main alt will be spriest but demon hunter all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Nice to see Monk still at the bottom. It's at the bottom on Icyveins, on Reddit, and a few other places.

Not really surprised. I'll play Monk because I enjoy being the least played class...even if it's least played for all the right reasons.
    Judging from the long discussion in brewmaster thread I'm really not inclined to touch my monk in legion with a 5yd pole. No guard and still the stupid ball picking game... No thx. This class needs pruning, it has way too many keybinds in comparison to others, but they prune wrong things every single time (rip clash).

At least after 2 expacs finally the times a guild rejects a tank purely based on the fact it's not a monk will be over. I played a monk in the end out of curiosity to find out why the heck everyone wanted them. Tbh, what I found out monks are nothing to sing songs about except they compensate for crap healers due to guard and stagger. And since in every guild I was so far the healer team was the weakest link...

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope to try out demon hunter and moonkin before making a final decision, but most likely enhancement shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Judging from the long discussion in brewmaster thread I'm really not inclined to touch my monk in legion with a 5yd pole. No guard and still the stupid ball picking game...
    Does it really count as a "ball picking game" when you have a spell with no cooldown that pulls in all Healing Spheres within 30 yards? You don't even have to move to pick them up anymore, so...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Enhance Shaman > Disc Priest > Arms Warrior. As always

mage or warlock since hunters are ruined

Druid, with dk and warlock alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post

Well, giving them underwhelming artifacts and reusing old content as class halls, it seems like Blizzard like them where they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Judging from the long discussion in brewmaster thread I'm really not inclined to touch my monk in legion with a 5yd pole.
    The lack of Guard is bothersome. Hopefully with the damage numbers and raid numbers they'll get good feedback and address the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Druid, with dk and warlock alts.

Well, giving them underwhelming artifacts and reusing old content as class halls, it seems like Blizzard like them where they are.
    WW artifacts are awesome and I see no reason to not use the Panda starting zone as a class hall. I would say it makes sense, but truth is, I've never been there. I've never rolled a Panda before so it's all new to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto shaman, chain heal is fun.