Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Red face I'm impressed with Legion

Firstly i'd like to say that this was the last chance i gave Blizzard to "Make WoW great again" and they've accomplished this time i'm sure of, i've played during both alpha and now beta. Beta has been smooth so far except from the constant phase bug, but i'm fine with it, its beta afterall.

Now to the point, so far i've come to the conclusion.

Levling

WoD lvling we all have to agree was great, only thing that was great togheter with raids. Now legion questing is so entertaining and detailed, actually you will have a couple of laughs every now and then, especially in Azuna.

Graphics

I must really say they've put both feelings and time into this, kudos to the whole art team! Stormheim is my new favorite.

Dungeons

Epic experience and with the new system that dungeons gets harder and harder for better rewards it now feels like you get more rewarded for being higher skilled. Graphic wise and mechanics they have been innovative.

Raids

haven't touched them yet, but if they've taken WoD raids into their mindset i'm sure they will be great.

PvP

I'm finally completed, PvP with little to no advantage when it comes to gear. Something that has been truely missed! and the honor system makes you feel like you have to keep on going for that precious icon next to your nameplate. However i'd like to see some new BGs (which they've confirmed won't come .

Classes

Tuning has been great, some rough egdes but you need to keep in mind, pure dps class is pure dps (they will always be on top).

Just wanted to give some positive feedback, cya in Legion!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    No, stop with this positivity! It burns!

Deleted
    I'm finally completed, PvP with little to no advantage when it comes to gear

how can you even say that with such a short gear gap and availability

If you think wod raids were good you must be either blind or paid by blizzard to post this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    If you think wod raids were good you must be either blind or paid by blizzard to post this.
    wod raids are good, wod class balancing? trash tier.

hunter mage hunter mage, please be more OP every tier.

amp magic? aspect of the fox? these are needed because mages/hunters won't get raid spots? how can you be so clueless about a game you've been developing and testing, instead we have STACK MAGES AND HUNTERS CHEESE ALL THE MECHANICS BURST ALL THE DPS CHECKS.

I don't know if I'm impressed but it's definitely fun.

- - - Updated - - -

The raids were the best thing about WoD, only reason I and my guild stayed subbed. Mythic imperator was one of the most exciting and fun fights I've done in a long time, same with mythic Arch.

No idea what you're talking about. Class balancing is different from the statement you made so I'm not going to address that although class balancing this expac was absolute trash.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-05-14 at 11:53 PM.

There was nothing wrong with them. BRF was one of the best raids ever.
    Did you even try them?

WoD had a lot of issues but raiding was not one of them.

Are you fucking serious?

THe expansion was a disappointment, right, get over it. There's no reason to hate on every single aspect of it.
    Last edited by Leodok; 2016-05-14 at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD raids were actually the best part of the overall piss poor expansion.

(IMHO)

7+ Year Old Account
    You should prepare for "Blizzard paid you for this" "Fucking Blizzard White Knight" and other insults. Constructive criticism is not allowed within the WoW Fanbase.

Deleted
    if you think wod raids were bad you didnt raid mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Krusified View Post
    Firstly i'd like to say that this was the last chance i gave Blizzard to "Make WoW great again" and they've accomplished this time i'm sure of, i've played during both alpha and now beta. Beta has been smooth so far except from the constant phase bug, but i'm fine with it, its beta afterall.

Now to the point, so far i've come to the conclusion.

Levling

WoD lvling we all have to agree was great, only thing that was great togheter with raids. Now legion questing is so entertaining and detailed, actually you will have a couple of laughs every now and then, especially in Azuna.

Graphics

I must really say they've put both feelings and time into this, kudos to the whole art team! Stormheim is my new favorite.

Dungeons

Epic experience and with the new system that dungeons gets harder and harder for better rewards it now feels like you get more rewarded for being higher skilled. Graphic wise and mechanics they have been innovative.

Raids

haven't touched them yet, but if they've taken WoD raids into their mindset i'm sure they will be great.

PvP

I'm finally completed, PvP with little to no advantage when it comes to gear. Something that has been truely missed! and the honor system makes you feel like you have to keep on going for that precious icon next to your nameplate. However i'd like to see some new BGs (which they've confirmed won't come .

Classes

Tuning has been great, some rough egdes but you need to keep in mind, pure dps class is pure dps (they will always be on top).

Just wanted to give some positive feedback, cya in Legion!
    So with this i want to say i hate you because i dont have beta and want to see all of this myself soooo bad, but i also hate myself for reading it...so theres that.

That said, i will have to disagree about WoD raids, they didnt have the same sense of pourpose that raids like Wrath did even Cata felt more purposeful (despite the sorry excuse for a deathwing fight, so much lost potential.)

While I do agree that it does look good - WoD looked pretty good in the during the first share of months after it was released.

So I'll keep my judgement for a few months down the road, after Legion's release.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    While I do agree that it does look good - WoD looked pretty good in the during the first share of months after it was released.

So I'll keep my judgement for a few months down the road, after Legion's release.
    I'd have to agree myself, i looked at WoD as the savior after MoP (after 6 months of WoD i wished for MoP back lol)

WoD raids were great. Mythic archimonde one of the best fights

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post

Generally a good idea, good to keep positive light on it though til then

10+ Year Old Account
    Some more mounts, A few daily factions like Tillers/order of cloud serpent/anglers would have been great. I understand not everyone enjoys dailys, but I would like to have seen some with cosmetic rewards. Also would prefer another zone, and a bg or two. If all that had made it in I would have faith in giving it the best xpac title. It still might get that, who knows, but its the strongest xpac launch for me personally since MoP and better than Cata so its looking good.

You post positive things about wow in mmo champion? What herecy is that.

Also wod raids where bad? Looks like someone was kicked out of many guilds cause he cant play for shit.

I'm impressed with the zones. This is the first expansion where every zone legitimately interests me. I think the game looks beautiful. There's no doubt aesthetically this is the best looking expansion. I just hope its not all surface with shallow content.

I'm skeptical about the design of some classes, artifact weapons, and PvP.

There's quite a bit about Legion that I like from my experiences in beta. Unfortunately I can't in good conscience buy it for a number of reasons I won't get into here since this is a positivity thread. Suffice it to say, there's enough good stuff coming in Legion that I'm more disappointed than I expected to be that the things I am unhappy with preclude me from buying it.

The geography of the zones is really amazing. The artwork from the little doodads down to the clutter on the terrain is just beautiful.