Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Actually, I didn't pay anything. Imagine that, people being gullible for doing what the government tells them to do... and you support the idea of the government doing this. Do you even know what irony is?
    One guy did it. One guy. That's not policy. The crap he told was a lie or you are.

There's no such thing as OSHA requiring a specific shade of any color.

These are facts.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It's no wonder they're replacing a lot of soldiers with mercs.
    Honestly, the entire American economy has shifted to contract workers; mostly to avoid trying to pay for health care.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Honestly, the entire American economy has shifted to contract workers; mostly to avoid trying to pay for health care.
    Rome did something similar.
    And we know how that ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    I know another American lie, "America is great. The best nation in the world!" We all know that's not true, for a country that brags about being a land of freedom, it has less freedom then many european countries. I know that Scandinavia has about twice as much freedom as America has.
    Lol yes, free blissful Europe. Wonderful countries all of them. Take Germany for example, where it is a crime to home-school your children, and they will be taken by a SWAT team if you do not comply. I yearn for such freedom, pfft.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/homeschoo...back-in-court/

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    the only thing - it requires effort - thats too much for them - they would rather sit all day on couch and whine that employers dont knock on their door begging them to come to work.
    Anyone who believes they can't do something, will undoubtably prove themselves right.

And that's fine. Less competition for me.

then go and take a f... loan from a bank just like milions of people with higher education did for years now - you want to earn more ? invest first.
    Most degrees only end up costing $60,000 if you insist on going to an out of state college, to live on campus, in a country club setting, on a meal plan enabling you to enjoy a wide variety of cuisines served in 15 different cafeterias and restaurants.

Alternatively, save tens of thousands by staying home, attending a 2 year community college, then transfer to an in-state college, that charges state residents, about 1/3rd or less of nonresident fees, and save even more if you can commute there from home. Of course, you can save even more by testing out of first year of college classes, or work for a company that offers tuition reimbursement.

it's always baffled me why so few seem to be willing to go the cheap route.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    That started long before Obamacare, for many, many reasons.