Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    This reminds me of something I heard awhile back... "Obamacare may be majorly flawed, but it's better than the Republican plan, which is 'Idon'tfuckingcare'"
    i thought that was all their plans?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Can't shoot an elephant gun while you're trapped under an elephant's ass, should have made that play beforehand.

Roll your dice again
    you win this round foul beast.....
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I am. Can't you tell?

I'll raise you by one.

Doesn't seem much different from Trump's campaign.

Apparently we are all living in Idiocracy's future.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    You think he was let off easy? He pulled her head scarf down, that's fucking it. I'm not saying what he did is ok and justified, but we're talking about pulling a scarf off of someones head. He didn't rip her head off, didn't rip her hair out nor did he do any actual physical harm to her. I've had my hood on my jacket pulled down by friends before, should I demand they spend a year in prison and pay $100,000? We can all agree he's an ass, but ANY jail time for this would be ridiculous and I'd definitely protest against it. The punishment should fit the crime and even 2 months of home detention is steep.

The fact that you think his punishment isn't enough makes me think you're biased. No one should ever face any jail time for pulling someones head apparel off of their head. If I could decide his punishment, I'd say X amount of time spent doing community service and banned from using Southwest Airlines for over a year. People are fucking ridiculous if they're going to make a big deal about this.
    You're extremely ignorant if you think what happened is comparable to your high school friends pulling your sweatshirt hood off your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-obstruction/

Wow! This is really sad that he is getting off so easily. How can this not upset someone.
    I see you went back to trash posting. Way to go, champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Ahh yes, America where everyone is told how to dress.
    Ahh yes, Islam where everyone is told how to dress.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Doesn't seem much different from Trump's campaign.

Apparently we are all living in Idiocracy's future.
    Camacho is like 2000 times cooler than Trump, how could you even say this?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for the day religion truly dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    I can't wait for the day religion truly dies.
    you will never see that day.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

This reminds me of something I heard awhile back... "Obamacare may be majorly flawed, but it's better than the Republican plan, which is 'Idon'tfuckingcare'"
    Our border wall is going to be awesome though, the 8th wonder of the world and you were here to see it. It will be made from concrete, steel, and tears.

Camacho is like 2000 times cooler than Trump, how could you even say this?
    That's a good point, Trump is just a colossal douchebag.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    you will never see that day.
    Thats where we will have to disagree.

Islamophobia is rising, everyone knows it, and that's going to mean more assaults and violent crimes against muslims. That said there's no reason to make a thread about this, or a million other things that get threads on this board. Its interesting to see the people complaining that this thread exists though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    Thats where we will have to disagree.
    lol disagreeing with fact. religion forms a core of the human experience. IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY UNLESS YOU GET RID OF HUMANS.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Islamophobia is rising, everyone knows it, and that's going to mean more assaults and violent crimes against muslims. That said there's no reason to make a thread about this, or a million other things that get threads on this board. Its interesting to see the people complaining that this thread exists though.
    Because the OP is known for posting bait and troll threads. Hence why I dubbed him Tennisbait.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because the OP is known for posting bait and troll threads. Hence why I dubbed him Tennisbait.
    This thread meets the basic criteria of almost every "current events" thread made on this board.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This thread meets the basic criteria of almost every "current events" thread made on this board.
    Let's be honest, we got pummeled with "Muslim man does X" threads for a couple of years now. Seeing what excuses these same people make for American Muslims (nearly the entirety of which are awesome and peaceful) getting assaulted. It's going to suck to see it happen of course, just like it sucked to see people get assaulted by Muslims, but the excuses for the assaults are going to be entertainingly bad.

That and the fact that every one of them insisted we needed to know about Muslims assaulting people are suddenly going to be saying we don't need threads about people assaulting muslims.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-05-15 at 04:43 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    lol disagreeing with fact. religion forms a core of the human experience. IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY UNLESS YOU GET RID OF HUMANS.
    Religion is already dieing in the west. It may have been a core part of being a human for the last few thousand years, but guess what? People change and adapt, give it time and the current religion will be considered nothing more than a cult following.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Tennisace - Why no answer?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Let's be honest, we got pummeled with "Muslim man does X" threads for a couple of years now. Seeing what excuses these same people make for American Muslims (nearly the entirety of which are awesome and peaceful) getting assaulted. It's going to suck to see it happen of course, just like it sucked to see people get assaulted by Muslims, but the excuses for the assaults are going to be entertainingly bad.
    That's basically what I'm baffled about. Lot of the same people trolling the shit out of the first 3 pages are the first ones to pile in on "Liberal college student says X", "Refugee does Y". What constitutes a shitty thread is basically just predicated on what its about around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Pull off a woman's hijab.

Snatch off a man's yarmulke.

Yank a crucifix off of someone's neck.

No difference.
    But there is a difference. If you do something against muslims its much worse. They can be mad and start blowing up people and go on a mad rampage. The mohamad drawing is a good example (jesus and jewish symbols were also laughed = no big deal).

I wish all religious marking would be outlawed then all the religious nut heads will need to find their own 3rd wold country to live in. I remember Canada was going in that direction.