How do I get Light of the Naaru?

I am a Priest trying to earn gold through brawlers travern. I need Light of the Naaru but it's not listed as available to craft. Why and how do I get this card?

Deleted
    I don't understand how you find making a post here asking about it better then just a quick google search... posting here has to be a longer process.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+do+I+get+Light+of+the+Naaru%3F

Make sure you have the filter in the bottom left corner set to "All Cards" instead of 'Standard'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by molodirazz View Post
    I don't understand how you find making a post here asking about it better then just a quick google search... posting here has to be a longer process.
    The problem there being that you might just get results that say "you craft it", which Zim has already said they can't figure out.

None of those results answer OP's question.

OP, it's a Wild-only card, so make sure you're viewing Wild sets (Goblins vs Gnomes specifically) when you click the Crafting button.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yemkela View Post
    None of those results answer OP's question.

OP, it's a Wild-only card, so make sure you're viewing Wild sets (Goblins vs Gnomes specifically) when you click the Crafting button.
    2nd link which is the gamepedia litterally says and i quote: "Light of the Naaru is a rare priest spell card, from the Goblins vs Gnomes set." "can only be obtained through crafting."
    those are part of the first 2 lines on the site about the card.

Also if you aren't aware, you won't be able to use the card in standard mode, assuming you play that. Fine if you don't mind spending dust to experiment in Brawl though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

2nd link which is the gamepedia litterally says and i quote: "Light of the Naaru is a rare priest spell card, from the Goblins vs Gnomes set." "can only be obtained through crafting."
    those are part of the first 2 lines on the site about the card.
    Neither of which is helpful, because yes, it's craftable, yes, it's from GvG, but that doesn't answer how to have it actually show up when crafting cards.

In case you didn't know, out of cycle cards don't show up while crafting unless you switch settings while crafting like they said.

Also as a secondary heads up, LMGTFY links aren't allowed on this site, just so you know going forward.