Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizerk View Post
    If you think wod raids were good you must be either blind or paid by blizzard to post this.
    The raids were the only good thing about WoD ... lol.

All you've done is highmaul and some LFR ... how would you know what raiding was like?
    Last edited by deadman1; 2016-05-15 at 09:09 AM.

Deleted
    If you think wod raids were good you must be either blind or paid by blizzard to post this.
    If you dont, you have no idea what you are talking about. and no, you havent raided since vanilla. Just stop yourself!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The OP's post is good to hear. I want to be optimistic for Legion, and after wod, cata, and even mop wasn't spectacular...I'm a little nervous for Legion. So this positive feedback helps calm my concerns a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Very much enjoying the pve side of things, but pvp side is a disaster of epic proportions, and hasn't got any better since alpha pvp server went live.
    I disagree. In alpha it was impossible to test BG , as everyone queued for arena. Since the beta pvp server went live I have been playing BG almost non stop. No matter what class I played I felt OP, except when fighting against DH. That is how it should be - skills matters ! I feels pretty equal but still tuning to do it is like everyone got *the best pvp gear* like in the end of a season. It removes the annoying part of joining a random bg- people who joins in pve gear and get instant killed. I like how it is going more towards skills than gear.
    All I can say is I enjoy pvp even more with Legion. Been leveling a few toons in alpha as well, and I really enjoyed the new zones and dungeons / dungeon system.
    The *new and shiny* effect has worn off, but it is still a amazing x-Pac (at least for me) .. Can't wait for it to go live

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta be honest, it does seem like they are getting their shit together. The endgame of WoD with World Quests and Mythic Dungeon Keystone upgrading seems compelling. I feel like there will be plenty of content to do. I also might get into PVP this xpac if gear doesn't matter as much. It seems like the expansion launch is going to be good, now they just need to follow the MoP structure and give us a new daily area in 7.1, raid in 7.2, second story patch in 7.3, and third tier in 7.4. They better give us 3 tiers this xpac.

Blizzard has always been a great developer. I think they just needed a kick in the teeth, after being on top for so long, to realize that they have to put out quality content or we'll take our money elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't get passed how my enhance shaman feels.. I don't like it, so I haven't got very far with it.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    I can't get passed how my enhance shaman feels.. I don't like it, so I haven't got very far with it.
    Are you kidding me ? i was almost certain that i was switching to DH after being an enhance for 10 years until I saw its changes .

guys guys

he said he was sorry and he loves me

hes going to go to AA
    hes turning his life around

he means it this time, Im moving back in

..this thread happened before mop and wod too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baane View Post
    Are you kidding me ? i was almost certain that i was switching to DH after being an enhance for 10 years until I saw its changes .
    Personal preference, I just don't like it and it feels clunky to me. I just can't feel any flow with it. I'll try again when 7.0 goes live but eh, it just feels so alien to me atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziphr View Post
    guys guys

he said he was sorry and he loves me

hes going to go to AA
    hes turning his life around

he means it this time, Im moving back in

..this thread happened before mop and wod too
    MoP was great though.

A huge amount of people felt the same way you do during the Legion Beta and look how that turned out. Not saying you're wrong or completely off the mark, the real test is whether or not WOW is still engaging 3-4 months into Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    The raids were the only good think about WoD ... lol.

All you've done is highmaul and some LFR ... how would you know what raiding was like?
    Gotta agree with you guys, even Highmaul raiding was decently fun. I'm not a hardcore raider, and as much as I think WoD was a garbage expansion overall, even I know that raiding was one of the few bright spots of the expansion.

Ofc it looks good cuz its all new to everyone, see how it goes in few months

Not to be negative, but these are literally the words of every BETA tester throughout all expansions.

If live has no new content and suddenly you get invited as a beta tester with tons of new content to test, of course you'd be ' impressed '.

Quote Originally Posted by Krusified View Post
    PvP

I'm finally completed, PvP with little to no advantage when it comes to gear. Something that has been truely missed! and the honor system makes you feel like you have to keep on going for that precious icon next to your nameplate. However i'd like to see some new BGs (which they've confirmed won't come .
    You must be joking. You play RPG game, and AFTER 12 YEARS, there is FINALLY no advantage coming from GEAR? In the game that is all about GETTING GEAR?

Fuck this game. #prayforlegacy

You've basically only done LFR lol.... the fights on higher difficulties were fantastic and fun. And it's a popular opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakaranailol View Post
    Not to be negative, but these are literally the words of every BETA tester throughout all expansions.

If live has no new content and suddenly you get invited as a beta tester with tons of new content to test, of course you'd be ' impressed '.
    I tend to agree with this argument / mindset. I'm looking forwards to legion but honestly, I won't get super extreme hype until I actually play it.
    Last edited by Exerionx; 2016-05-15 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    You must be joking. You play RPG game, and AFTER 12 YEARS, there is FINALLY no advantage coming from GEAR? In the game that is all about GETTING GEAR?

Fuck this game. #prayforlegacy
    PvP and PvE have different needs. PvE needs you to improve with time, see bosses down quicker, etc. In pvp you want balance, so skill beats non skill.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Remember its just beta. Things can always get cut and change before launch. Pretty sure blizzard is only worried about the quota that they need to meet for sales. It's the same dev team B that can't give us a straight answer on flying or number of other things. A tiger can't change its stripes. Right before any expansion there will always be those trying to build hype for it. It's still no different then wod. We won't be getting anymore content then what we got in wod. Still only two content patches. Judge for yourself by keeping up to date on any changes prior to launch. If sales don't reach a set quota, that would probably cause blizz to shift more man hours towards generating content for wow again. Pre-ordering legion just sends the message that your ok with how there doing. It's all busine$$.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    PvP and PvE have different needs. PvE needs you to improve with time, see bosses down quicker, etc. In pvp you want balance, so skill beats non skill.
    Why do we want balance? What is the reason for balance in PvP? It's RPG. It doesn;t have to be esports. It doesn't have to be competitive. It's the game we play for fun. You have dozens of games where there are no items and only skill matters. All FPSes. Some MOBAs. Racing games. Fighting games. etc. etc. In RPG, I expect to join the great battles as newbie, get smashed by legendary warriors, get better items, be in the middle of pack, get even better items, and, ultimately, be the legendary warrior that smashes newbies. That's how the game was in its glory times, and thats how I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Give it a couple of months for the "Shiny & New" effect to wear off. Then come back and make a more objective assessment.
    If i can enjoy Legion for few months, than it's enough for me compared to WOD that i enjoyed only few weeks.

ps : i didn't get an invite but I'm sure I'll like it more than just few months.