Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    But there is a difference. If you do something against muslims its much worse. They can be mad and start blowing up people and go on a mad rampage. The mohamad drawing is a good example (jesus and jewish symbols were also laughed = no big deal).

I wish all religious marking would be outlawed then all the religious nut heads will need to find their own 3rd wold country to live in. I remember Canada was going in that direction.
    They'd never do that though, Islam is a religion of peace! /sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who fly on airplanes are getting really retarded lately. Throwing a fit because "strange arab looking man is drawing funny symbols (was an Italian man doing math) and now this: "strange arab looking woman wearing a scarf!"

Headscarfs are an interesting controversy though. To some, they are a symbol of religious self-expression and identity. To others, they are a symbol of religious oppression and sexism. And to morons, they are a symbol of terrorism.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That's basically what I'm baffled about. Lot of the same people trolling the shit out of the first 3 pages are the first ones to pile in on "Liberal college student says X", "Refugee does Y". What constitutes a shitty thread is basically just predicated on what its about around here.
    Is it really that baffling? You claim to be a smart guy, so I'm sure you'll be able to follow me here.

Tennis posts dozens of garbage copy&paste threads every day and provides almost no input himself, nor does he ever intend to engage in an honest discussion, on the off-chance there is actually something interesting in the article. This is why people just troll in Tennis threads; because he is just posting spam that nobody's interested in and then shit-posting himself on top of that. I mean, read the OP. Should there just be pages upon pages of people saying "yeah that sucks, but he has been punished for it"?

This constitutes a shitty thread because it just isn't gonna go anywhere. I know y'all think this is mini-Stormfront, but believe it or not most people don't advocate assault on Muslims and so have nothing particular to post.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Did this man learn a lesson from this crime? Do you really think a tap on the wrist is going to change a bigot's view?
    Execute him. Then it'll be a war crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Is it really that baffling? You claim to be a smart guy, so I'm sure you'll be able to follow me here.

Tennis posts dozens of garbage copy&paste threads every day and provides almost no input himself, nor does he ever intend to engage in an honest discussion, on the off-chance there is actually something interesting in the article. This is why people just troll in Tennis threads; because he is just posting spam that nobody's interested in and then shit-posting himself on top of that. I mean, read the OP. Should there just be pages upon pages of people saying "yeah that sucks, but he has been punished for it"?

This constitutes a shitty thread because it just isn't gonna go anywhere. I know y'all think this is mini-Stormfront, but believe it or not most people don't advocate assault on Muslims and so have nothing particular to post.
    I actually said earlier this was a shitty thread. What I'm saying in that post you've quoted though is that its no shittier than a dozen other threads we get every day here. This is shit post central, but god damn do people start trolling hard when they see that guy is OP.

Deleted
    This is shit post central, but god damn do people start trolling hard when they see that guy is OP.
    Yes, and I've just explained to you why. People are bored of him posting 99 threads about the size, colour, and consistency of the latest shit the Canadian PM took, or the latest minor crime he thinks the perp should be executed for. There is nothing worth discussing in any thread he creates, ever. Doesn't help that he's so bland as a poster either, because it's not even like the thread gets crazy and entertaining.

At this point it's like Adamshadow's sex threads, Jayburner's latest life disaster.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-05-15 at 06:32 AM.

Islamophobia is rising, everyone knows it, and that's going to mean more assaults and violent crimes against muslims. That said there's no reason to make a thread about this, or a million other things that get threads on this board. Its interesting to see the people complaining that this thread exists though.
    Its nationalism, rising in reaction to out of control globalism, bringing potential danger into our peaceful communities on a whim, without us even getting a say so in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So clickbait title for a thread about religion and race. He pulled the hijab off of her head. He apologized and made a plea deal. Maybe instead we should have sentenced him to death.
    LOL! There is no way he wrote that apology. It was 100% written by his lawyer and recited by him only to lessen his sentence.

Get real dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vurdah View Post
    LOL! There is no way he wrote that apology. It was 100% written by his lawyer and recited by him only to lessen his sentence.

Get real dude.
    You realize the apology is not his punishment right?
    Last edited by chazus; 2016-05-15 at 06:28 AM.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Doesn't seem much different from Trump's campaign.

Apparently we are all living in Idiocracy's future.
    So then if we've accepted that the future is set in stone, can we focus on better issues now then? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    But there is a difference. If you do something against muslims its much worse. They can be mad and start blowing up people and go on a mad rampage. The mohamad drawing is a good example (jesus and jewish symbols were also laughed = no big deal).

I wish all religious marking would be outlawed then all the religious nut heads will need to find their own 3rd wold country to live in. I remember Canada was going in that direction.

God would simply Patch the human race to reaffirm his existence, rendering such laws meaningless.

Earth V2.0:

<snip>

Later the Muslim Racial would be updated so that when channeling Prayer to Allah, they can self-detonate dealing 300% extra damage.

This effect of course would kill the caster, in keeping with the fantasy of the spec.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-15 at 05:30 PM.

did he actually assault her? does stealing her hat sorry head covering count as an assault? i thought u had to physically harm someone for it to be considered assault. anyway for stealing her headpiece, no big deal. give him like a fine of $10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's called no justice and we should be outraged.
    Would you rather the accused plead not guilty and take the chance of a jury letting him off?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Doesn't seem much different from Trump's campaign.

Apparently we are all living in Idiocracy's future.
    Give it about 6 more months, and there is a huge chance that they will need to re-classify that movie from Fiction to Doccumentary.

I was under the impression religion threads aren't allowed. Mods taking the day off?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I was under the impression religion threads aren't allowed. Mods taking the day off?
    I was under the impression that this thread was about crime and punnishment, and not religion. And the several mods who have already posted in the thread to comment on the topic seem to agree.

Swing and a miss, better luck next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Careful now, Tennisbait might tell you to stop backseat moderating without giving any input to the thread

OT: Seriously? How can people be so retarded? "This is America", the war-cry of the ignorant that believe you can do as you will, as long as it's your will.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    I was under the impression that this thread was about crime and punnishment, and not religion. And the several mods who have already posted in the thread to comment on the topic seem to agree.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...m-themed-event

This is a thread about a religious theme park, yet the mods let it stay up, your point is moot. IIRC, the mods have not said anything about the forum rules in this thread.
    Last edited by mmoc8dc2d50c9b; 2016-05-15 at 06:59 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    did he actually assault her? does stealing her hat sorry head covering count as an assault? i thought u had to physically harm someone for it to be considered assault. anyway for stealing her headpiece, no big deal. give him like a fine of $10.
    So much ignorance in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post

Orrr.... selective bias?

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    So then if we've accepted that the future is set in stone, can we focus on better issues now then? =)

God would simply Patch the human race to reaffirm his existence, rendering such laws meaningless.

Earth V2.0:

<snip>

Later the Muslim Racial would be updated so that when channeling Prayer to Allah, they can self-detonate dealing 300% extra damage.

This effect of course would kill the caster, in keeping with the fantasy of the spec.
    Gotta say that's one of the funnier posts I've read in a while.
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-15 at 05:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Yes, and I've just explained to you why. People are bored of him posting 99 threads about the size, colour, and consistency of the latest shit the Canadian PM took, or the latest minor crime he thinks the perp should be executed for. There is nothing worth discussing in any thread he creates, ever. Doesn't help that he's so bland as a poster either, because it's not even like the thread gets crazy and entertaining.

At this point it's like Adamshadow's sex threads, Jayburner's latest life disaster.
    Yeah it doesn't really matter that it's Tennisace. Aside from the commentary it's literally identical to the other tons of news posts every day, and most strikingly similar to the posts made by a certain few people every time an attack by a Muslim hit the news. Those same people have been and will continue to cry these posts aren't news worthy if it's someone attacking a muslim, because I guess they're uncomfortable with acknowledging violence is horrible in both directions.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-05-15 at 08:51 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"