https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LN5wkp9V2I
    My goal today is to get all the way through this. 15m in so far
    Please, I've done it at least twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Please, I've done it at least twice.
    it's so COMFY

Deleted
    KREATOR To Tour Europe With SEPULTURA, SOILWORK, ABORTED
    Oh and they're coming to a town near me.

This is relevant to my interests.

ACDC on Friday night, pumped as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post

My goal today is to get all the way through this. 15m in so far
    Pretty fucking sweet, I used to do recordings like this myself so this particular one is really awesome to me both in how it turned out and the source itself.

Comfy indeed.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly metal, but figured some of the folks in here might appreciate it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Meshuggah released a trailer for their upcoming album today and they're going to come to my town together with High on Fire in December.

Even though it's only like 17 seconds, it sounds pretty good. Can't wait to hear a full new song.
    Fucking sweet, been listening to them since the Destroy Erase Improve days, always top notch and in heavy rotation for workout music for me. I hope this one goes more towards the Chaosphere album as that's my favorite of theirs but I don't anticipate being disappointed at all.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Nothing, ObZen and Koloss are the only ones I re-visit frequently. I think Koloss was their best album by far and them saying that it was "too compressed" made me a bit worried that the new one might not be what I'd like to hear from them, but that trailer sounds very promising.

Let's just hope that this won't be the same case as Gojira, where every trailer sounds great and the first actual single sounds terrible.

Regardless of the quality of their new material, I'd also go and see them live again anytime. Last time I saw them was absolutely amazing and I want to experience them live again.
    They definitely translate well to live performances which is hard for extreme bands to do. I can't remember if I've ever seen them live or not, I want to say I have when they were touring with others but I know I've never seen them headlining. I remember wishing they'd go on tour with Neurosis as both of those bands in the same evening would be insane.

I've listened to Nothing the least out of their stuff, it's missing something for me but still a great album. ObZen and Koloss I've listened to a ton but I've played Chaosphere so many times that when my buddies' mp3 files were corrupted and the tempo was slightly off I recognized it immediately. Some discs just meld into your soul.

Deleted
    Nostalgia...

BOW YOUR HEADS MORTALS...

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-05-12 at 08:21 PM.

I just really dig this Vektor record. Super interesting but still rather fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo good!

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Melechesh has so many better tracks.

This was really sick, not AOTY material by any means but very enjoyable German BM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    I came buckets during the entire Vektor record. Probably surpassed all of Moonsorrow, Bowie and Radiohead as far as AOTYSF is concerned. Swans might have something to say about that though.
    Listened to this today for the first time. That Vektor album was incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMonktana View Post
    New Anthrax is killer jumps straight to number 1 on my list for the year
    Just got a chance to listen to this and thought it really disappointing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Just got tickets for for a show featuring Rotting Christ, Necronomicon, Carach Angren and Marduk.

Pretty excited for RC- I'm an old school fan of their work.

Might be seeing Belphegor too.
    Me jealous! Would love to see Carach Angren! Best Dutch band in a long time! Sure, Marduk is a nice extra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Me jealous! Would love to see Carach Angren! Best Dutch band in a long time! Sure, Marduk is a nice extra.
    Hardly. But tastes differ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Hardly. But tastes differ.
    What is the best dutch band in your opinion? Honestly want to know by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a number of bands that are, or have been, better.

Old Pestilence (before the remade piece of crap) most definitely is one of them. More currently, for black metal, Dodecahedron or Nihil would be suggestions. One might argue for The Gathering, but I kind of lost interest in them years ago.

Note, there's a number of other good bands which I didn't list, yet consider better than Carach Angren. Black metal in particular is a very popular genre in the Netherlands with bands like Galg, Wederganger, Ibex Angel Order and a slew of others. You might also want to check out Witte Wieven if you are curious.

Got tickets for Devin Townsend in September! VIP package so I get to freakout in a Meet & Greet with Dev himself.

My concert schedule looks like_

Chelsea Wolfe
    Badbadnotgood
    Aesop Rock
    Pere Ubu
    Future
    Peter Hook
    Sunn 0)))
    At The Drive In (this Friday!)
    Ghost
    Animal Collective
    Belphegor
    Devin Townsend
    Fallujah
    Malevolence
    Morbid Saint
    Toxic Holocaust
    Discharge
    Tribulation

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope your experience with At the drive in is better than that of a mate of mine. He was exceedingly disappointed with a severely underperforming band.

Would love to see Aesop Rock some time actually. And have managed to miss Chelsea Wolfe every single time thus far =/

Huh, Leaves' Eyes got a new singer a month ago. I suck at keeping up with news, I guess.

She does at least seem to fit the spot really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Got tickets for Devin Townsend in September! VIP package so I get to freakout in a Meet & Greet with Dev himself.

My concert schedule looks like_

Chelsea Wolfe
    Badbadnotgood
    Aesop Rock
    Pere Ubu
    Future
    Peter Hook
    Sunn 0)))
    At The Drive In (this Friday!)
    Ghost
    Animal Collective
    Belphegor
    Devin Townsend
    Fallujah
    Malevolence
    Morbid Saint
    Toxic Holocaust
    Discharge
    Tribulation
    Added to this, we now have tickets to see The Original Misfits (Jerry, Doyle and Danzig) for the first time in 30 years.

At the same fest: seeing Refused, Dillinger Escape Plan, Rob Zombie (Playing an all White Zombie set), NOFX, Social Distortion, Smoking Popes, Glass Jaw, Bob Mould, Nas, Gza, Method Man & Redman, Joey Badass, Glassjaw, Andrew WK and a lot of other I can't recall.

Should be fun, but I'm there mostly for Misfits, DEP and Refused.

And I am seeing Gang of Four and Pere Ubu as well. Not at the fest, separate venues.