Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I look at Russia and I see every single terrible thing about Europe's collective past repeating itself.
    You need to get your eyes checked. The whole shit show with Georgia and Ukraine would have been prevented if the Americans weren't trying to put up military bases and their puppet governments in place. American greed has been the reason for a worsening relationship between EU and Russia. Ever since Bill Clinton send his vultures to pick the bones of the Russian oil industry clean.

Blame yourself for playing along in their escalation.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Yes but people who want to usurp their laws and rape country of its resources. So cooperation in the same sense that Brazilians and other Latin American countries or Pre-Revolution Iran "cooperated," with the "global community."
    1, Russia is not being colonized. The colonial era ended years ago. This is exactly what I was referring to when I said that Russia continues seeing the world in early 20th century term. Essentially... Empire or Bust.

2, What Laws and what Rape? The laws that essentially refuse to protect freedom of speech in Russia? Or the laws that basically outlaw being Gay and legalize violence against them? And what rape? Russia can chose on what markets it takes part in or what things it sells and buys. Trade is voluntary. The difference is that Russia wants to dictate the terms on both ends. That is not how free trade works.

Deleted
    1, Russia is not being colonized. The colonial era ended years ago. This is exactly what I was referring to when I said that Russia continues seeing the world in early 20th century term. Essentially... Empire or Bust.
    So you are saying that NATO didn't expand after the cold war? Cool story bro.

2, What Laws and what Rape? The laws that essentially refuse to protect freedom of speech in Russia?
    Huh?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

2, What Laws and what Rape? The laws that essentially refuse to protect freedom of speech in Russia? Or the laws that basically outlaw being Gay and legalize violence against them? And what rape? Russia can chose on what markets it takes part in or what things it sells and buys. Trade is voluntary. The difference is that Russia wants to dictate the terms on both ends. That is not how free trade works.
    Colony by other means, few would deny that once a country is in the IMF trap its a colony or at the very least a thrall to outsiders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    So you are saying that NATO didn't expand after the cold war? Cool story bro.

Huh?

I am not claiming Russia is some valiant hero, but neither is the US, EU or NATO a shinning Paladin of righteousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    the laws that basically outlaw being Gay and legalize violence against them
    Dude what weed are you on? Find me that "law".

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Uh dood....we call usa america, the states, and a bunch of things, be we NEVER refer to Canada as a part of america unless we speak of the continent we are on which we refer to exclusively as NORTH America. It's fucking rude, like really fucking rude. We are our own country with our own culture and way of life. We have our own sports and foods and words americans 'just don't get'.
    Just thought maybe you'd like to know, so if you ever vacation over here you don't look like a complete asshole.
    Which you do.
    /sigh, the states and Canada are 2 different countries? no shit sherlock...

FYI you live on the continent America, Canada is located on the same continent as USA, shocking I bet, I'm sure you use the word "europe" and "europeans" aswell.

It's fine and dandy that you call the states "america", altho I see no reason whatsoever for calling someone a complete asshole for refering to the continent america as america, I honestly could care less if it hurts your feelings.

Now excuse me if I choose to ignore arguing with your ignorance, here's some facts you can argue with instead, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_(disambiguation)

I gotta admit that seeing your rather stupid location "Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.", makes me realise that you're allergic to americans, you'll be happy to know that we don't view canadians as americans, but girly americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Nothing you say is reflected in reality, from the effect of Putin in the liberalization of russian market and society, to this "Eurasian pet project" being a.... sock puppett whatever thing.
    I can see this gets you in a very personal way. Once again, you're usually a lot more sober than this.
    Remember that apart from emotions you also have reasons.
    Tbf it's pretty hard to deny the following is not going on in Russia atm, amazed you even seem to deny the last part.

The authoritarianism, the cult of personality, the religiosity, the violent and virulent homophobia.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2016-05-15 at 07:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post

FYI you live on the continent America, Canada is located on the same continent as USA, shocking I bet, I'm sure you use the word "europe" and "europeans" aswell.

It's fine and dandy that you call the states "america", altho I see no reason whatsoever for calling someone a complete asshole for refering to the continent america as america, I honestly could care less if it hurts your feelings.

Now excuse me if I choose to ignore arguing with your ignorance, here's some facts you can argue with instead, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_(disambiguation)

I gotta admit that seeing your rather stupid location "Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.", makes me realise that you're allergic to americans, you'll be happy to know that we don't view canadians as americans, but girly americans.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbf it's pretty hard to deny the following is not going on in Russia atm, amazed you even seem to deny the last part.
    Authoritarianism and cult of personality have been an aspect in russian society since forever. Religiosity and violent homophobia?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    There's totally gulags up n running that execute gays.

CNN told me so.

There's totally gulags up n running that execute gays.

CNN told me so.
    Ah see, thank you for providing a source, I wasn't sure if I should believe it, but if even you say so it must be true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Wish there was such a law lol.
    Last edited by mmoce2d1b37428; 2016-05-15 at 12:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Ah see, thank you for providing a source, I wasn't sure if I should believe it, but if even you say so it must be true.
    I have to stop posting soon n go execute my daily quota of gays at teh local gulag or putin won't give me my daily bread n vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Authoritarianism and cult of personality have been an aspect in russian society since forever. Religiosity and violent homophobia?
    So what he said was reflected in reality?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuR7heWgN-8

You cant possibly condone behavior seen in this docu.

I have to stop posting soon n go execute my daily quota of gays at teh local gulag or putin won't give me my daily bread n vodka.
    Please tell us more, first-hand witnesses who aren't too afraid to speak up are so hard to find.

Russia has this perpetual inferiority complex when it comes to their relationship with the West, and their obsession with power projection and nationalistic dick waving means they'll never quite understand what makes the West so much stronger than them. The real root of Western dominance is soft power, and this is something that Russia will never have, barring an unprecedented 360 and walk away.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.

No it's called North America, get it right. As for my location, it's not my fault americans pretend to be canadian when they travel.
    Your ignorance and bashing isn't my problem, just thought you might want to get it right.
    No skin off my ass that you want to act like a douchebag.
    Jog on sally.

- - - Updated - - -

No it's called North America, get it right. As for my location, it's not my fault americans pretend to be canadian when they travel.
    Your ignorance and bashing isn't my problem, just thought you might want to get it right.
    No skin off my ass that you want to act like a douchebag.
    Jog on sally.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Deleted
    It's funny listening to such stupid people from Poland, that country that was often more aggressive than most other European countries.
    Maybe they should stop worrying about Russia and start caring about their men cleaning toilets and their women being whores in the West.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    It's funny listening to such stupid people from Poland, that country that was often more aggressive than most other European countries.
    Maybe they should stop worrying about Russia and start caring about their men cleaning toilets and their women being whores in the West.
    Uh dood...it's not like they haven't seen this shit coming before... and your response doesn't make you look...wait, are you trolling? Or serious?
    Also is that what you said about Ukraine?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Deleted
    Uh dood...it's not like they haven't seen this shit coming before... and your response doesn't make you look...wait, are you trolling? Or serious?
    Also is that what you said about Ukraine?
    It's not like they haven't provoked wars before and wished to gain territories of their neighbors. Like, you know, ours.
    What did I say about the so called Ukraine?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    It's not like they haven't provoked wars before and wished to gain territories of their neighbors. Like, you know, ours.
    What did I say about the so called Ukraine?
    Oh right...I forgot, Russians insist Poland provoked ww2 by not giving in to the nazi's 'very reasonable demands'...
    It's not what you said, I asked if that IS what you say about Ukraine...you know, before they got invaded.
    "stop worrying about Russia and start caring about their men cleaning toilets and woman being whores in the west"
    That's some pretty fun nation bashing, and doesn't make you look very intelligent.
    If you don't think you've got dirty toilets and whores where you live, you need to have a better look around.

Deleted
    Oh right...I forgot, Russians insist Poland provoked ww2 by not giving in to the nazi's 'very reasonable demands'...
    It's not what you said, I asked if that IS what you say about Ukraine...you know, before they got invaded.
    "stop worrying about Russia and start caring about their men cleaning toilets and woman being whores in the west"
    That's some pretty fun nation bashing, and doesn't make you look very intelligent.
    If you don't think you've got dirty toilets and whores where you live, you need to have a better look around.
    Gr8 reading skills m8.
    Where did I say something about Russia?

No I mean we clearly have toilet cleaners and whores too, but at least it's not our main export.