Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    Did I hear Lothar calling the young soldier son?
    Son as in "young man that I kinda care about", not as in "actual biological son".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Do we know if that is the same Alodi though? For all we know, it's just another person named Alodi.
    It's the same, just as a woman instead for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    Do we know if that is the same Alodi though? For all we know, it's just another person named Alodi.
    It's the same, just as a woman instead for some reason.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Son as in "young man that I kinda care about", not as in "actual biological son".
    Actually, we do know that in the movie-verse he has a son. Most of us assumed he was dead before the movie even starts, though.

i lol at action cam option ..... its so bad and clunky gj blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    wow on consoles inc

Definitely trying to turn wow in to an arcade game.

Deleted
    Lock camera to your target, lol, blizzard, WoW is not a console game made for controller - yet. The ammount of abilities are getting closer to achieve that goal though...

"Put WoW on consoles thats where the kids play today" - Activision.

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    I agree it looks a little odd, and I don't know if I'd enjoy it for late heroic / early mythic raiding, raid achievements, etc.

Still, it might be a way to freshen up the game a bit for my army of alts, and Legion beta just started, so I'm sure they'll play with it a bit more. It's a pretty substantial change, so any one fix could really modify how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowness View Post
    Unwrapping Will be the way to go when they make final decision to go F2P (possible after legion) and you will all the In-game shop items get this threadment of been "Unwrapping-able" you hear it here first. This just show that blizzard just will kill WoW...
    A neat addition with no impact what so ever is what's gonna kill the game? Jesus fucking christ you people are depressing, hovering around a game you clearly hate like some fucking parasite.

I'm really curious how unwrapped pets/mounts/etc. are gained.

- Are we talking mobile-game-esque paid panchinko machine? I hope not, but I also doubt it...
    - A monthly sub reward - ie, every paid month is a box? OK.
    - Certain achievements or repeatable quests - like the world quests? OK.

I'm also curious as to what supporting UI elements exist (will the collections button in the window toolbar flash while you have something wrapped?) and how exactly it choose rewards - smart based on what you own? A pool of known-good that are tradable for a short time period? Are there 'whammy' pets in there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    What is unwrapping anyway? Can't find anything about it on google.

never heard of unwrapping a gift

Honestly, this movie's marketing should be a case-study on how NOT to market a movie. Seriously, all that this advertising has done is make Warcraft look like a cliche filled, generic fantasy. The 4 scenes posted the other day, the one with the 2 orcs talking did more for the film than any of these trailers or TV spots have done, and the brilliant NBC Universal is claiming copyright infringement everywhere on the one thing that could have turned into true viral marketing, they quashed.

I am sorry, but Warcraft the movie, based on the trailers, looks terrible. It might actually be quite good, but you would never know it from this tv spot.

Deleted

Question

Legion - Unwrapping pets, mounts. butwhy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by itomeshi View Post
    I'm really curious how unwrapped pets/mounts/etc. are gained.

- Are we talking mobile-game-esque paid panchinko machine? I hope not, but I also doubt it...
    - A monthly sub reward - ie, every paid month is a box? OK.
    - Certain achievements or repeatable quests - like the world quests? OK.

I'm also curious as to what supporting UI elements exist (will the collections button in the window toolbar flash while you have something wrapped?) and how exactly it choose rewards - smart based on what you own? A pool of known-good that are tradable for a short time period? Are there 'whammy' pets in there?
    Promotional pets are gained through unwrapping (previously they were sent via mail)

What is the unwrapping thing?

Really wish they'd add options to adjust your camera up or down...just look at all the mounts in Legion (dragons, gryphons) that when they fly your camera goes under the mount if you zoom in...

I've reported these as visual bugs, but given how long other similar visual bugs have remained I'm not hopeful.

For those who don't understand The Unwrappening:

There are pets that you earn thru achievements either in WoW or in other games. Up until now, any time you create a new character on your account, these pets would be waiting for you in your mail once you create the character. This created a few small problems, like being unable to delete a character you just created simply because you haven't cleared out your mail on your brand new toon. Now, instead of receiving them in the mail, they're in your pet interface waiting to be unwrapped. Does that clear up the unwrapping thing a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Othra View Post
    A neat addition with no impact what so ever is what's gonna kill the game? Jesus fucking christ you people are depressing, hovering around a game you clearly hate like some fucking parasite.
    They sure are pathetic.

Who/what is JAB?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaan View Post
    Honestly, this movie's marketing should be a case-study on how NOT to market a movie. Seriously, all that this advertising has done is make Warcraft look like a cliche filled, generic fantasy. The 4 scenes posted the other day, the one with the 2 orcs talking did more for the film than any of these trailers or TV spots have done, and the brilliant NBC Universal is claiming copyright infringement everywhere on the one thing that could have turned into true viral marketing, they quashed.

I am sorry, but Warcraft the movie, based on the trailers, looks terrible. It might actually be quite good, but you would never know it from this tv spot.
    Agreed 100%. If the movie is good (or at least enjoyable) yet fails to bring an audience, marketing are to blame 10000000000%. I don't know who is leading their marketing team but they need to be fired. Here in Australia I have yet to see any ways of promotion on TV or in the theatres (anything the general public would see). Maybe I've just missed something but it's as if the movie doesn't exist here! Looking up the movie on our theatres website it appears to e releasing June 16th here.