Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

who is this supposed to be? It looks like a Blood Prince even though I known its not supposed to be....
    Spirit of Avatar of Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    ahhh sweet!
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    Can anyone explain to me what's going on in that Draka shot with apparently some fel magic?

Also, I am probably going to be really sad if Draka dies (and she is probably going to die), she seems really cool.
    Its when the orcs go through the portal, they have to travel the nether or something to get to azeroth, drakas belly gets hit by fel magic, which is probably why green jesus (thrall) is green.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Its when the orcs go through the portal, they have to travel the nether or something to get to azeroth, drakas belly gets hit by fel magic, which is probably why green jesus (thrall) is green.
    I thought she gives birth before they go through the portal. I don't remember, but is she still pregnant in the leaked CC footage?

15+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone explain to me what's going on in that Draka shot with apparently some fel magic?
    I'm not sure, but I think that's probably her traveling through the Dark Portal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    By the way the new footage I kind wish I didn't see I wanted to save myself for the mvoie at this point but I was way too tempted lol

Also who is this supposed to be? It looks like a Blood Prince even though I known its not supposed to be....

But with more fel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post

But with more fel.
    As I said, Avatar of Sargeras.

Deleted
    I thought she gives birth before they go through the portal. I don't remember, but is she still pregnant in the leaked CC footage?
    Yes she is still pregnant in the CC footage. According to the Movie Novelization previews she gives birth right after going through the portal.

Deleted
    So this is it? No more events. The long wait begins?

They're not gonna release PAX and these trailers officially?

Quote Originally Posted by wickys View Post
    So this is it? No more events. The long wait begins?

They're not gonna release PAX and these trailers officially?
    With that marketing team everything is possible . Orc aggro incoming!!!

The long wait is 11 days btw xD. (for me atleast)

Would really be smart to release the russian event thing and pax trailer in the meanwhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    With that marketing team everything is possible . Orc aggro incoming!!!

The long wait is 11 days btw xD. (for me atleast)

Would really be smart to release the russian event thing and pax trailer in the meanwhile.
    Yeah, 11 days. Still need tickets. I need to see this movie in english here somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Yeah, 11 days. Still need tickets. I need to see this movie in english here somewhere.
    Hard to find those in germany, I found one theatre in my region that plays it in english... the downside is the earliest screening is on 2th june there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Couldn't it be Medivh posessed by Sargeras?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bought two tickets for original version with russian subtitles. Will watch on 28th. Also will watch russian dub version on 26th. And if the movie will be really really good i will watch it third time.

Btw, after watching all that footage I'm very excited to watch Colliders Video team review. I thinks all of them loved the movie. The movie is gonna be very solid, and great as video game adaptation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    It is. Its Medivh with partly Sargeras/partly human appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Same thing really, Medivh was posessed by whatever amount of Sargeras was in the avatar when Aegwynn destroyed it.

Neither are truly Sargeras, who's bigger than a planet, but both can probably open a gateway for him to reach Azeroth, which may be what we're seeing here, the avatar inside Medivh summoning the Titan himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Btw, after watching all that footage I'm very excited to watch Colliders Video team review. I thinks all of them loved the movie. The movie is gonna be very solid, and great as video game adaptation.
    I may be grasping at straws, but I think their reaction to the AC trailer was influenced by their opinion on Warcraft. One said he hated the trailer, and the other one betted that he would change his mind once he saw the film "because, you know, we get to see screenings and...".
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2016-05-15 at 12:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I bought two tickets for original version with russian subtitles. Will watch on 28th. Also will watch russian dub version on 26th. And if the movie will be really really good i will watch it third time.

Hopefully. But what makes you think so?

15+ Year Old Account

PS, this is what Sargeras looks like in Chronicle, so he's officially covered in felfire now instead of regular fire.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't think I can post images yet, but if you skip to 00:59 on the Moscow Part 1 video, you can see Grom Hellscream with Gorehowl in the background as Orgrim and Durotan are surrounded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    I don't think I can post images yet, but if you skip to 00:59 on the Moscow Part 1 video, you can see Grom Hellscream with Gorehowl in the background as Orgrim and Durotan are surrounded.
    Wow nice catch