10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember if this was a dbza thing or an anime thing, but somewhere it was mentioned that detecting Ki is King Kai's specialty. Now consider that the androids run off infinite power which can't be detected by ki users. There was no way for him to know that the project of what must be one of billions of mad scientists in the galaxy would produce the results it would.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the eternal debate about Majin Buu will still stand.there are many contradictions both in anime and manga.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-05-14 at 08:43 AM.

Deleted
    Gohanbuu 10char

you know who the strongest buu is? omniking

/endthread
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

ha I cannot wait to see Goku taking "care" of Pan.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    ha I cannot wait to see Goku taking "care" of Pan.
    inb4 he fucking drops her and we get reverse goku evil pan
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Goku state in the English dub that he could beat kid buu as a super saiyan 3 but he couldn't maintain that form? This debate is pointless. Either way all forms of Buu can absorb beings more powerful than himself to make himself stronger. That's what makes him so dangerous.

Super Buu had Piccolo's intellect. And he pretty much had more control and more restraint over himself. When Vegito started beating him he flipped and started to lose control of his power, and tear... I think it was the fabric of reality itself(?) apart until Vegito stopped him. Kid Buu has no restraint. He blows up planets and blows himself up with it, regenerates, and moves on to the next one without hesitation. What he doesn't do is actually destroy the universe itself, which leads me to believe that Kid Buu isn't strong enough to do that. Because he would have if given the chance.

well,Goku is not bad with kids.Arale appeared in one scene,lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    My logic with the Buu debate was that Goku was convinced he could beat Kid Buu if he was at full power SSJ3 (right after transforming) by blowing him away with all of his energy, but against GohanBuu, Goku did not even consider that an option, to the extent he was willing to permanently fuse with Gohan/Vegeta/etc for the sake of the powerboost. If GohanBuu was even weaker than Kid Buu, then I would have thought Goku wouldn't have even considered fusing because he could have tried SSJ3 in the first place instead.

But the real answer is plot convenience, so as usual discussing power gets nowhere

Goku can generate a huge amount of Ki to destroy Kid Buu and that is a big IF because Kid Buu pushed the Spirit Bomb back.Goku later admitted that they will train so that the next time they don't lose.there was a big gap between Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku and I'm pretty sure that Kid Buu was just screwing with him the whole time.Goku obviously figured that out after the Spirit Bomb struggle.in DBS manga it was said that Goku and Vegeta were no match for Kid Buu.also,Goku is not 100% reliable source.he said that Piccolo doesn't stand a chance against Frost and yet he was easily keeping up with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Was she literally just on a TV that Pan watched? That was my bet.
    Goku teleported in front of Arale because he couldn't control his power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Goku can generate a huge amount of Ki to destroy Kid Buu and that is a big IF because Kid Buu pushed the Spirit Bomb back.Goku later admitted that they will train so that the next time they don't lose.there was a big gap between Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku and I'm pretty sure that Kid Buu was just screwing with him the whole time.Goku obviously figured that out after the Spirit Bomb struggle.in DBS manga it was said that Goku and Vegeta were no match for Kid Buu.also,Goku is not 100% reliable source.he said that Piccolo doesn't stand a chance against Frost and yet he was easily keeping up with him.
    But whether Goku was right or not, it seemed that he thought he could stand a chance against Kid Buu, but seemed to think he stood no chance alone against GohanBuu. So even if he wasn't actually strong enough to beat Kid Buu, seemed like GohanBuu was even stronger.

That said, it's just as easy to say that perhaps Kid Buu was just better at hiding his true power, and Goku just couldn't tell how strong either Buu was. It's really impossible to say. Even if Toriyama comes out and states officially one way or the other, lets face it what he thinks now might not have been what he was thinking when he made it - the dude changes his mind on things constantly, and forgets which forms even existed

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    But whether Goku was right or not, it seemed that he thought he could stand a chance against Kid Buu, but seemed to think he stood no chance alone against GohanBuu. So even if he wasn't actually strong enough to beat Kid Buu, seemed like GohanBuu was even stronger.

That said, it's just as easy to say that perhaps Kid Buu was just better at hiding his true power, and Goku just couldn't tell how strong either Buu was. It's really impossible to say. Even if Toriyama comes out and states officially one way or the other, lets face it what he thinks now might not have been what he was thinking when he made it - the dude changes his mind on things constantly, and forgets which forms even existed
    I agree although Akira was asked why the smallest characters(Frieza,Majin Buu in their final transformation)ends up being the strongest.he replied that he goes against the idea "bigger the stronger" so he creates them small.while he didn't outright stated that Kid Buu is the strongest,he did indicate that Kid Buu is the strongest.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-05-15 at 01:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Pan is my new favorite character !! GO baby Pan !!! Can't wait to see her all grown up(I hope DBS Gets there).

It might be a wishfull thinking from a fan or simple my imagination but Gohan look more buff compare with his past self against Frieza, dunno if it's because of the suit or simple Toriyama didn't pay attention but hey you can dream right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    It might be a wishfull thinking from a fan or simple my imagination but Gohan look more buff compare with his past self against Frieza, dunno if it's because of the suit or simple Toriyama didn't pay attention but hey you can dream right?
    his hair is also spiky!

I hope that we see some badass female Super Saiyans in Omniverse tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    his hair is also spiky!

You know at first i was thinking to myself ''wtf are you talking about'' then i rewatch that episode, wtf did they do to Gohan? it's like a different character compare with his Mythic form, no matter how much x or y say that is because of his lack of training i just refuse to believe that such a powerfull character would go from hero to zero in such short period of time, to tell you the truth i think Toriyama forgot about Gohan as a character exacatly like he did with Launch