Anyone know why Elv UI would be doing this?

http://i.imgur.com/yFyKwVT.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EF78xbX.jpg

So in this picture there are a couple of things that I'm not quite sure how to fix and was wondering if anyone has run into the problem themselves or can think of something that may fix the issue I'm having.
    In the first picture the tabs on the bottom of the frame extend past the frame and stick out and it looks like shit (the tabs are fine in the social/pvp/dungeon finder/spellbook/etc, it's just on the guild frame that they look like this). Second picture same kind of thing except it is with the word "Achievement" on the top left. I've tried making my global font smaller as well as changing the font and it didn't fix the issue. Anyone have any ideas as to what might fix this?

15+ Year Old Account
    UI scale fuckup?

Try making a copy of your profile and addon settings - and do a clean slate with ElvUI. Then paste the profiles back and try to restore them from the baked-in Profiles section in ElvUI.
    How about other characters? Same behavior?

Alternatively, you could try reinstalling ElvUI from their in-game installer.

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    UI scale fuckup?

Try making a copy of your profile and addon settings - and do a clean slate with ElvUI. Then paste the profiles back and try to restore them from the baked-in Profiles section in ElvUI.
    How about other characters? Same behavior?

Alternatively, you could try reinstalling ElvUI from their in-game installer.
    Yeah same across other characters. I ran the reinstall and everything already.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about creating a ticket on the site that ElvUI is hosted on.
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/elv...create-ticket/
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Have had much, much more success asking friends/MMOC with issues in the past than I have had with their "direct" support. I'll drop one if I can't figure it out soonish I guess.

this is happening because of the size font you are using

small font

large font

edit: im a baddie and msised the part where you tried this already, but ill leave this here in case anyone else needs it. you do have too close and reopen the panels after changing the font for it to fix itself aswell
    Last edited by Zachysaurus; 2016-05-14 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Just a quick note, that isn't where ElvUI is located. That is for ElvUI Enchanced WOD, which is a plugin for ElvUI and is written by a different author.

ElvUI is found http://www.tukui.org/forums/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachysaurus View Post
    this is happening because of the size font you are using

small font

large font

edit: im a baddie and msised the part where you tried this already, but ill leave this here in case anyone else needs it. you do have too close and reopen the panels after changing the font for it to fix itself aswell
    The problem is I believe it is because of a font size issue. If changing the font size of the first option under the General section does not solve this problem, then another addon could be causing this issue. Also, was this a sudden change after installing a new addon or making changes in the config? or has it always been like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Saevio View Post
    The problem is I believe it is because of a font size issue. If changing the font size of the first option under the General section does not solve this problem, then another addon could be causing this issue. Also, was this a sudden change after installing a new addon or making changes in the config? or has it always been like this?
    As I said in the OP I tried changing the font size and the font itself. I just started setting up Elv yesterday and it happened at some point during the config process itself, was not caused by another addon because I hadn't added anything else yet. If I can't figure it out it's not a huge deal to start over and see if I can replicate it somewhere.
    Thanks for all the notes so far guys.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    As I said in the OP I tried changing the font size and the font itself. I just started setting up Elv yesterday and it happened at some point during the config process itself, was not caused by another addon because I hadn't added anything else yet. If I can't figure it out it's not a huge deal to start over and see if I can replicate it somewhere.
    Thanks for all the notes so far guys.
    I would say since you just started working with it to just do a profile reset first to see if that fixes the issue. Then take note of what you are doing at each step of the config process before a /reloadui happens just so you have an idea of what to go back to in case it happens again. I've been using elvui the end of WOTLK so I would like to believe i'm very knowledgeable with the addon. The only way so far i've been able to recreate the issue you are experiencing is by changing the font size under the general section of the config menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Saevio View Post
    I would say since you just started working with it to just do a profile reset first to see if that fixes the issue. Then take note of what you are doing at each step of the config process before a /reloadui happens just so you have an idea of what to go back to in case it happens again. I've been using elvui the end of WOTLK so I would like to believe i'm very knowledgeable with the addon. The only way so far i've been able to recreate the issue you are experiencing is by changing the font size under the general section of the config menu.
    Yeah there's a pretty decent chance that's what caused it but even resetting the profile and starting over is now resulting in the same thing, without touching the global font size and just leaving it at the base level. I'll mess with it a bit more and if it doesn't get fixed I'll do 1 of 2 things. Say fuck it and deal with those 2 things because it's not a huge deal or scrap everything and start fresh again because UI stuff is fun lol
    Thanks for the help.