Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    That's very nice of you, thanks.
    Just PM'd you a code.

On that note - I have two extra Darkrai codes for people that may want one!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Just PM'd you a code.

Thank you very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Thank you very much.
    You're most welcome. As I said befor, I already have a couple from previous events.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just PM'd you a code.

I'll take one if you still have them.
    Black Lives Matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    I'll take one if you still have them.
    The PM should be sent out to you. Still got one more code for someone else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lwkAuQl.jpg[IMG]
    Looks nice.

The PM should be sent out to you. Still got one more code for someone else
    Are they EU or US? If they're EU, I would like one to start resetting.

After 4 consecutive trips to my Gamestop since the start of the month, "we're limited in our Darkrai codes so we're only offering them out to people who preorder Pokemon Sun/Moon or one of our other upcoming titles!"

Fucking christ. Every time there's a giveaway like these, they withhold the codes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, i hate when they do stuff like that, especially if they give them away for free in other countries. Also that is not really fair is it. Unless their promotion states you have to pre-order how can they even force you to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    After 4 consecutive trips to my Gamestop since the start of the month, "we're limited in our Darkrai codes so we're only offering them out to people who preorder Pokemon Sun/Moon or one of our other upcoming titles!"

Fucking christ. Every time there's a giveaway like these, they withhold the codes.
    Just go to a different location. They certainly are not limited in their codes. or pre-order something and then cancel it later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Apart from internet events, where basically anyone can get one (if you live in the country they are being released in), it can be pretty difficult to obtain then, especially if you don't really keep up with the events. Ya, they probably wouldn't sell that many, but maybe this would be a good use for the amiibo cards. They could be much cheaper, maybe a couple bucks, and would be much more practical and collectible alongside pokemon cards.
    Not really. They would be just as useless as the figures. The figures would have a better time trying to be sold then the cards simply because people like figures. However, use wise, its a crappy use and they really don't warrant a set.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Just go to a different location. They certainly are not limited in their codes. or pre-order something and then cancel it later.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. They would be just as useless as the figures. The figures would have a better time trying to be sold then the cards simply because people like figures. However, use wise, its a crappy use and they really don't warrant a set.
    Our Gamestop is also one that enforces the preorder cancellation policy in that if you cancel one, they refund you only 75% of the price and put the rest on a Gamestop card.

Sadly it's the only one without driving an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

15+ Year Old Account
    I know it's kind of shitty, but you can buy the cards off ebay for like $4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are those codes US only?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    If you asking about the ebay ones, you'd have to check seller by seller.

Deleted
    Still in need of Darkrai (Europe)

Deleted
    Stupid owl thing. Grumpy cat ftw

In gen7 I really want chesnaught be able to learn leaf blade....
    and greninja razor shell (I know the name doesn't sound right but samurott uses it and doesn't have any shells either ) or slash (I like it more than cut..)

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Haven't played any fan-made games.
    http://capx.wikia.com/wiki/The_Plot#...ist_Characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Are they EU or US? If they're EU, I would like one to start resetting.
    Sorry for the late reply, they're EU, I'll send a PM out to you.

Sorry to anyone else that didn't get one from me, I'm all out of the codes for the Darkrai now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so I did a 12 hour lap yesterday with Pokemon Y, after having left it to mostly die after I bought it ages ago, with only one badge completed.
    Managed to get 6 more badges and Yveltal. Basically a boast at this point, time to go to the utterly despicable and humiliating experience.

Of course, I had to read about the game and discovered I could get Mewtwo and it's Mega Evolution stone. Was trying time after time, getting it to <10 HP, spamming Ultra Balls and dies of Struggle. Time. After. Time. Well, accidentally killed it 2-3 times due to missing my timing on my abilities, making it hit for a tiiiny bit more than what was left. Oh, and Struggles.

Then, I had my shenanigan moment when I started on my 6th attempt, getting it to around <10 HP, by using my last Poké Ball first. I caught the Mewtwo I used hours to try to get, on a darn. single. last. zip. zero. Poké Ball.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2016-05-15 at 08:50 PM.