Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Just logged on to see if things were the same (they are) got like 20 whispers from people asking me to invite them....wth? Who are you....where did you pick my name from...and sure...give me a sec....I'll invite you from your bugged dalaran, to my bugged dalaran. People need to log off and go outside...check back in a few hours, or maybe days...big bug.

Deleted
    http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/avPK8bW_460sv.mp4

We have a few more waves of invites to go, here's hoping!

7+ Year Old Account

Been saying this all day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by songzee View Post
    I am one of you after all =)
    Never say no to Panda
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torais View Post
    Which specs? I heard Frost DKs were in a sorry state but I thought Fire and Frost Mages were looking good. I wonder if that is no longer the case.
    After testing Unholy at 110 it's actually decent. Frost DK is just nothing special. Frost mage is also good at 110, it's pretty fun, similar to normal. Fire is horrendously slow both at 100 and 110. The dependency on crit is insane, and I can't see how people enjoy it, it is easily the most simple spec in the game. Arcane is still boring as usual, but I haven't liked arcane since cata so..

Looking forward to testing Enhance/Havoc/Demo at 110. They were my favorite specs at 100, interested to see how the pacing will change.

Frost DK feedback + the fact that they're forced to dual wield is a dealbreaker for me (two shorter swords just doesn't fit the class imho). All the more reason to try out the new kids on the block and hunt some demons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    Frost DK feedback + the fact that they're forced to dual wield is a dealbreaker for me (two shorter swords just doesn't fit the class imho). All the more reason to try out the new kids on the block and hunt some demons.
    I'm absolutely loving demon hunters at the moment. DK specs feel very slow and frustrating (Arms warrior kinda feel, miss the shorter GCD).

Having a hard time deciding between DH and Demo lock, both are an absolute joy to play.

Frost mage gets an honorable mention, interesting to play it petless without jet to build fingers.
    Last edited by mmocc9dab80ef2; 2016-05-15 at 12:42 PM.

Deleted
    Please someone be nice to me and PM me a beta key.
    You will get my eternal love and friendship !

PM me a key and I'll send you a endless supply of bacon! >

PM me a Beta key and I will devour both of the above posters with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

https://youtu.be/SEQZiElLp-E?t=9s

Deleted
    You really think a generous people will PM you a beta key ?

You can juste count on yourself, for hunting giveways on all the internet, like always.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenseth View Post
    You really think a generous people will PM you a beta key ?

You can juste count on yourself, for hunting giveways on all the internet, like always.
    While give aways are more reliable, there have been PM'd keys in this thread so far. So you're kinda wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim View Post
    While give aways are more reliable, there have been PM'd keys in this thread so far. So you're kinda wrong.
    Yes, some keys were given in this thread. But they weren't given to a first beggar.

Quote Originally Posted by Munjica View Post
    Yes, some keys were given in this thread. But they weren't given to a first beggar.
    Technically you're right, as the winners were drawn at random from among beggars. Doesn't invalidate my point though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Munjica View Post
    There are some nice people out there, I gave away my early access key to Overwatch on a thread on the forums, I know it only got them an extra day or 2 before the masses came in - it meant I had more people to play with lol.
    I'm looking forward to trying out all the new specs and trying to find some bugs in Legion when lady luck points at me to join, until then I will happily watch all the streams and read all the threads to keep my knowledge up to date! Demo locks and Veng DH are what I want to focus on but outlaw rogue has also caught my eye!

dat outsaw rogue i want to be the dancer of death to all the alliance. Horde ftw i'm hoping for some fun wpvp 2
    If only i could have some joy from blizzard

Deleted
    Well I'd love to get a beta key per PM so I can finally start my youtube career , become filthy rich and buy whoever gsent me the key a mansion.

I have yet to ever get into a WoW beta officially, but every time one comes up I am essentially glued to my battle.net page constantly refreshing every 5 minutes. Sometimes I wonder if being logged in prevents them from flagging you account, but oh well. Hopefully this year will finally be my lucky year

Someone please PM me a beta key I will be forever in your debt!!!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll buy a Beta key from someone :P