Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Like I said, you missed the point. My only point relating to WoW is that it doesn't get the funding it needs, doesn't matter where WoWs money is going, it's not going to WoW.

The separate point is that Blizzard would rather make these simple games that require very little work because they make a better profit than make a real game with some depth.
    Or we could for once put the blames on the responsible ones, the WoW dev teams. Because, without factual confirmation, the "they are cutting WoW funding" is utterly BS and has nothing to do with the success or failure of each xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yet, Legion has the biggest WoW team yet, with former D3 devs working on the new expansion.
    was the story the same for Mop / cata / WOD.

Because i havent played legion, i cant say shit about it until i do.
    Lets keep this about stuff that people have access too. OK?

Fact is i have little to zero knowledge about Legion... I just wanna try it when its out.
    If its shit like previous expansions, im outta here again. simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Only stupid people hate for a reason like that.
    Try the games, see if you like them, make opinions on that.
    I like Hearthstone and I don't like Overwatch because I just don't like FPS. I don't hate games I don't like...

- - - Updated - - -

Only stupid people hate for a reason like that.
    Try the games, see if you like them, make opinions on that.
    I like Hearthstone and I don't like Overwatch because I just don't like FPS. I don't hate games I don't like...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Look at how much Overwatch is going to make compared to how much is actually in the game. 21 toons and 12 maps sounds more like the beginning of a game, not a final product that you can bet they will cash shop in addition.
    well, the game is not out yet so...

Or we could for once put the blames on the responsible ones, the WoW dev teams.
    What about Activision, you dont think they have a say in production? or the management...
    Think it would be naive to place the entire blame on one group working in Blizzard. BUT OK.

Or we could for once put the blames on the responsible ones, the WoW dev teams.
    A bad dev team doesn't account for a full year of no content. That'd mean they're sitting there doing nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    That's the worst argument ever. Depth doesn't come from the size of a game.
    It doesn't not.

Let's just think for yourselves how stupid people who are hell bent on hating other Blizzard's games for the argument that it take away resource from WoW. By this logic, Overwatch's fans would hate WoW. Starcraft's fans would hate Diablo,WoW,etc. Hearthstone's fans would hate Overwatch. How fucking stupid is that?
    Call it stupid or whatever else adjective you want. Totally within their freedom to be upset over said issues.

It doesn't change the fact that "The more games the Company has, the less resources they are able to put into each game, individually".

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Well its human nature to be hostile.
    Why would you think that?

- - - Updated - - -

never told you to hate, just told you to try and form an opinion, keep it to yourself or share it with friends, i dont really fucking care.

What does that have to do with anything.
    Where did i mention anything about age?
    Is age equilevant with intelligence?
    Does age equate wisdom?...

IM 28 btw. IF YOU MUST KNOW....

But do please fucking answer me, wtf does that have to do with anything at all, what does it bring to the table of discussion?.
    Telling people to kill themselves. Very much fucking doubt you are 28 or you seriously have a mental illness.

because people love to complain about meaningless shit.

Deleted
    was the story the same for Mop / cata / WOD.
    You mixing up content quality with content quantity, being WoD the exception.

And it still doesn't have nothing to do with the other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Call it stupid or whatever else adjective you want. Totally within their freedom to be upset over said issues.

It doesn't change the fact that "The more games the Company has, the less resources they are able to put into each game, individually".
    Yeah and fans of those games would totally hate each other for that. I call that stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    you said people should kill themselves.
    something 12 year olds say to insult others for whatever reason.
    i didn't want to participate in the discussion, just wanted to point out that this was pretty immature.
    and that is coming out of the mouth of a 15 year old.

Formerly known as Arafal

never told you to hate, just told you to try and form an opinion, keep it to yourself or share it with friends, i dont really fucking care.
    Wut? I don't understand you at all. Your point is irrelevant to the topic. The topic is about people hating on Blizzard's other products and someone presented the argument that it's because those products take away resource from WoW. I said that the argument is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    Because Blizzard sold out. You can now buy gold, gear, instant level 100, name change, server change faction change etc with real money in WOW. Oh yeah and of course because the game is actually really bad at the moment. No new content for over 1 year.

I believe their other games are also include micro transactions. This is why I dont like Blizzard anymore.

PS. people saying players burnt out? What a joke, I unsubbed for 5 months, came back eventually and still didnt want to play shitty WOD. nothing has changed.

I still enjoy Warcraft 3, why is that? 14 years old game! because its free to play, no micro transactions whatsoever. its all about skill only. thats why its still fun to me.
    This. Blizz has to make a choice how they are portrayed moving forward or else they are heading down the road of EA.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You realise that they already spent all that on Titan and still scrapped the game? They literally lost millions doing so.
    Ya but it was a calculated decision based on their success on other titles.
    They figured the time for big ass games was dead.

Dont think they had done it, if they thought they could generate more revenue.

blizzard has more than 1 group of fans, in past years, they had a completely diffrent view on games, old schoolers who are looking for that get dissapointed when they see the "new view-games" blizzard is making these days

7+ Year Old Account
    What does that have to do with anything.
    Where did i mention anything about age?
    Is age equilevant with intelligence?
    Does age equate wisdom?...

But do please fucking answer me, wtf does that have to do with anything at all, what does it bring to the table of discussion?.
    Then tell me, you friggin genius, what does telling people to fucking go kill themselves bring to the table of discussion? Dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatao View Post
    Becouse they spit on the face of every player who has been loyal to wow over the years and release a new game while wow players who helped blizzard grow(we all know that dont illude yourselves)get the worst,most unfinished expansion ever and to top it one year of no content.
    I could never really see the point of this argument. It's a sub based game. That means that every penny you've spent on the game, you got back in gametime. I've spent lots and lots of hours in WoW as long as the content entertained me. When it didn't I just unsubbed as any concious consumer should. "Loyalty" towards WoW or any game in particular doesn't really hold ground here. You are a consumer, they are the developers. If you don't like what you get for your money, you don't pay, simple as that.