10+ Year Old Account

Fel Etched Glaive Stage 1 of 9??

What does that 1 of 9 even mean? Are these somehow upgradeable too? Maybe just Alpha/Beta old text? Bit confused.

Also I somehow missed the 680 rings in the DH start area? I got everything else including a 2nd helm.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's craftable when the prepatch comes out from what I've heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crafted items are going to NINE stages? holy crap thats kinda cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    With 9 upgrade levels from 685, I would hazard a guess that this is to make the DH weapon comparable to Mythic HFC weapons in the weeks of pre-patch.

Could be tied to pre event, after all, we have dalaran moving to EK and stuff not yet seen on alpha/beta for that.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

You can use an item to increase crafted items by 3 item levels.

Deleted
    Might just be something for DHs to do while in prepatch considering there are no glaives in HFC. Without upgrade component DHs will be raiding it with 685 weapons.

Deleted
    Warriors also gets a similar 2h weapon from the pre event.
    Just something to use untill we get our artifact at Legion. Helps newly dinged 100 a bit, with gear progression for a short while. Same goes for players leveling months after Legion release, and they will likely be wearing 600\610 gear as they begin the broken shore event. The premade toons in beta got 680 gear as we assault the shores. Imagine the difficulty in 600\610 gear ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    What does that 1 of 9 even mean? Are these somehow upgradeable too? Maybe just Alpha/Beta old text? Bit confused.

Also I somehow missed the 680 rings in the DH start area? I got everything else including a 2nd helm.
    The first ring is from the rare Dreadlord when you go around and destroy the machines, the other ring is from a treasure chest before you kill the Fel Guard guy after your buddies have eyebeam'd the cave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    The first ring is from the rare Dreadlord when you go around and destroy the machines, the other ring is from a treasure chest before you kill the Fel Guard guy after your buddies have eyebeam'd the cave.
    crap, no way to go back i guess, already have my Artifact.

crap, no way to go back i guess, already have my Artifact.
    Why would you want to go back for some 680 gear. Keep moving forward and get better stuff.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Why would you want to go back for some 680 gear. Keep moving forward and get better stuff.
    New territory, totally new class, every bit of HP and attack helps. Plus no idea if the zone I'm in will even have ring replacements soon or at all.

Deleted
    Give it an hour or two and you should have replaced most stuff.

New territory, totally new class, every bit of HP and attack helps. Plus no idea if the zone I'm in will even have ring replacements soon or at all.
    The loss of crit on most of those items makes it a drop in dmg if you are staying dps though. The gain in hp is fairly tiny from a 20 item lvl jump on a ring too.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

So wait, I'm going to need to store some felblight and shit to upgrade these?

I hope that means that the old model of the Fel-Etched Glaive is still available. I like the new model, but I really liked the old model, too. Probably a bit more, even.

And I think it's stupid to remove a cool glaive model when there aren't a metric ton of glaive models to choose from anyway, so I was a bit salty to see that the old model wasn't available anymore.

Are the plans already available in beta ? Ill check that next time i'm in Dalaran.