Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Depends what you're omitting by using "else". What have you already seen that they have the rights to? Do you mean currently airing stuff or already completed stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

Also me right now.
    I just had 5 days off but i have to wear an air brace to immobilize my ankle and use crutches, im so tired.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Re:Zero ep 7 - Well, that was brutal.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is the most OP person, in terms of magic, that you can think of in an anime?

Trying to think of someone I can compare (Re:Zero spoils... from far enough down the line for you not to look! Don't do it!) to Reinhardt.
    Onii-sama ofcourse.

I should have guessed really lol

Re:Zero spoils again! Reinhardt would actually shit all over even him...
    Do elaborate please, because onii-sama is pretty much unkillable and can blow earth up.

Might also want to add that it are manga or novel spoils btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you have to make matlab import a sound file, create an algorithm to interpolate the sound and double the number of values but the fucking thing has been running for 25 minutes at 4 4GHz Ivy-Bridge cores and it doesn't fucking end.

Why did I choose to do this course, why.

Depends what you're omitting by using "else". What have you already seen that they have the rights to? Do you mean currently airing stuff or already completed stuff?
    Completed stuff you would recommend.

Bebop Episode 12 spoilers: What! Vicious is alive?

All LN spoilers right now - Essentially, there a a multitude of "blessings" in the world. Reinhardt has pretty much all of them. He also has the divine ability to basically gain whatever ability he needs in order to win. Immune to most things, massive resistance to magic (80% iirc) and the big one... the blessing to never confuse salt and sugar. And this is all without actually using a sword. And I just mean anything that can be brandished as a sword, not using his actual sword, worn on his hip. Though he can only use that when his opponent is both skilled enough and powerful enough to warrant it. But he's so far above anyone else that he hasn't drawn it yet lol He's by far the most powerful person in Re:Zero. Also, while Onii-sama obviously heals instantly and so on, Reinhardt has the Phoenix blessing that lets him come back to life after dying lol Though only once... He's that character that is conveniently absent at times because him being around would bring fights to an instant end.

- - - Updated - - -

You prefer dubbed, right?
    Curse you
    Chaikaintensifies.gif

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    It's mainly useless, it doesn't even disappear if you read the damn post. Only if you click at the notifications and open the thread by that menu...
    I love it because I can make posts in other random threads, and only have to check back on the thread if someone quotes me. Much better than having to crawl through threads/search for your username to see if anyone had anything to say about your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    me reading boku no hype academia
    http://i.imgur.com/vcLMG4M.png
    this

You prefer dubbed, right?
    Dub preferred yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I love it because I can make posts in other random threads, and only have to check back on the thread if someone quotes me. Much better than having to crawl through threads/search for your username to see if anyone had anything to say about your post.
    Well nowadays I only really post here at the chat zone and at the computer sub-forum so... Yeah.

I think I have some ~400 posts at the Rogue one and might have ~300 or so at the Warrior one, good days...

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    He also did this great piano rendition of AoT:

All LN spoilers right now - and the big one... the blessing to never confuse salt and sugar.
    That's OP, he needs to be nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    He also did this great piano rendition of AoT:

[video=youtube;OB8_wfxWSGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8_wfxWSGs[video]
    His Madoka medley is probably my favourite

15+ Year Old Account
    I should have guessed really lol

Re:Zero LN spoils again! Reinhardt would actually shit all over even him...
    really? i'd like to see what his strength is that he can beat someone who can heal anything short of instant death...

the first person that i can think of that actually gives shiba a run for his money is the dude from Mondaiji.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    really? i'd like to see what his strength is that he can beat someone who can heal anything short of instant death...

the first person that i can think of that actually gives shiba a run for his money is the dude from Mondaiji.
    Should we go back to the Saitama x Tatsuya debate?

15+ Year Old Account
    Should we go back to the Saitama x Tatsuya debate?
    i was never involved in the saitama debate. so give me the condensed version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    i was never involved in the saitama debate. so give me the condensed version.
    Saitama is a meme character that can always win with a single punch. Sometimes he has to perform more than one punch but he'll always win if he does a "serious punch". He's satirically portrayed as invincible in a way that he'll simply always win and you don't need logic to explain why.

It's pretty much a retarded debate.

[MENTION=1008071]-snip-
    Where's Rosario + Vampire?

Saitama is a meme character that can always win with a single punch. Sometimes he has to perform more than one punch but he'll always win if he does a "serious punch". He's satirically portrayed as invincible in a way that he'll simply always win and you don't need logic to explain why.

Like the Superman vs Goku debate?

15+ Year Old Account

so when he wins does he kill the target?

because that could make an interesting fight against tatsuya if it doesn't, hed keep punching tatsuya and tatsuya would keep healing.