Page 1 of 3
LastLast

*NEW* Warcraft Movie footage. What do you think?

Warcraft Movie exclusive footage at Epicenter Moscow Part 1

youtu.be/UL7ZRxorwu0

Warcraft Movie exclusive footage at Epicenter Moscow Part 2

youtu.be/IbavNJxNovM

Again, can't post links yet (if someone could make it a hyperlink so people can just click it, would be cool. Thanks)

If they aren't working make sure you add the h t t p s : / / without spaces before the rest of the address (although it shouldn't be needed).

These new videos as the 4 clips that were released recently look very good

*Hopes* are getting higher!
    Last edited by pkdrdoom; 2016-05-15 at 11:20 PM.

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I'm still on the fence over how good the movie will be, but one thing is certain. Anyone that says this looks like Syfy channel CGI is either high as fuck, legally blind, or a massive troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    I'm still on the fence over how good the movie will be, but one thing is certain. Anyone that says this looks like Syfy channel CGI is either high as fuck, legally blind, or a massive troll.
    Or a troll legally high as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Or a troll legally high as fuck.
    Or that.

Also...who's this?

Or that.

Also...who's this?

In short: Medivh turning into Sargeras.

Deleted
    Or that.

Also...who's this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Or that.

Also...who's this?

Medivh maybe? He was possessed, maybe Sargeras popped hero when they came to kill him.

if i was to make a somewhat educated guess that might be sargeras taking over medivhs body after he is discovered to have helped the orcs invade azeroth?

Deleted
    that would be a certain someone very important being possessed by a well known demon.

Don't think people are complaining as much about the QUALITY of the CGI as they are about the AESTHETICS of it. The orc women in particular seem (so far) ridiculous, it's like you took 90lbs supermodels and painted them green. Cringe.

Personally I also find there's a bit too much color and clarity in some of the scenes we've seen, which makes it look unrealistic and staged (the forest fight scene in particular). I'm also not a big fan of the magic effects so far, which seem a bit too glaring and too inserted, not meshing well with the overall level of realism. Again, it's not that the CGI is done badly, but that the artistic decisions are perhaps a bit off, for me anyway.

I'll end up watching it like the obedient sheep I am, but I don't expect much. I'm a PC gamer, visual fidelity is not enough to wow me in 2016 (WoW, get it?).

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Don't think people are complaining as much about the QUALITY of the CGI as they are about the AESTHETICS of it. The orc women in particular seem (so far) ridiculous, it's like you took 90lbs supermodels and painted them green. Cringe.

Personally I also find there's a bit too much color and clarity in some of the scenes we've seen, which makes it look unrealistic and staged (the forest fight scene in particular). I'm also not a big fan of the magic effects so far, which seem a bit too glaring and too inserted, not meshing well with the overall level of realism. Again, it's not that the CGI is done badly, but that the artistic decisions are perhaps a bit off, for me anyway.

I'll end up watching it like the obedient sheep I am, but I don't expect much. I'm a PC gamer, visual fidelity is not enough to wow me in 2016 (WoW, get it?).
    The only "model" female orc is Garona, who's half-draenei, all the others you've probably thought were male.

And you can clearly see Draka in those, she doesn't look human at all.

As for the complaint about the movie being too bright and colorful... I take it you've never actually played any Warcraft game? Did you expect them to make a gritty GoT-like movie? You'd be complaining about them ruining the aesthetic then.

Deleted
    snip
    This post also voices some of my thoughts on the movie.

The thing that absolutely isn't selling it for me are the humans lol. The orcs are amazingly good, far exceeding my expectations but the humans idk if its the acting or the over the top armor or the size diference between races but holy shit they look cringe af.

Lothar acting is solid in my eyes though.

10+ Year Old Account

Heard it here first folks... The magic isn't realistic enough in this fantasy movie about a war between humans and orcs orchestrated by an inter-dimensional demonic legion.

And the orc women look like 90lb super models?

They are bigger than Lothar and ugly af...

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...-hi-res-18.jpg

The orc women in particular seem (so far) ridiculous, it's like you took 90lbs supermodels and painted them green.
    Are you talking about Garona? or Draka?

Because Garona is half orc/human.

Draka is an orc and she doesn't look like a supermodel (I think)

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

They are all at least 7/10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Heard it here first folks... The magic isn't realistic enough in this fantasy movie about a war between humans and orcs orchestrated by an inter-dimensional demonic legion.

And the orc women look like 90lb super models?

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...-hi-res-18.jpg
    The male orcs have bigger boobs than the females.

10+ Year Old Account

i dont think you've ever seen a supermodel if you think the orcs in the movie look like them... they look pretty damn orc to me
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

You would think people who troll MMOC might know a thing or two about Warcraft lore? Yes, it is still funny that after 50 clips where Orc women and Garona are shown to look quite different, we still keep hearing this.