Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone particular reason as to why Kurenai specifically? If we're going to pressure someone, I'd personally choose Robo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose Deth is doable as a policy absentee lynch, but I have my doubts that he's scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Given that I miscounted the amount of mafians that were dead, I suspect we still have at least 1 mafian left to find.

- - - Updated - - -

Allowyn
    1- Arialla (5)
    2- Dethmourne (1), Arialla (2)
    3- Arialla (5/10)
    4- Largehorn (1)
    5- Lellybaby (4/7)
    Thoughts- Vote record isn't very good what with only having one scum vote with Lelly, but she was the alternative to dupti on day 4, so that gives her some points. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say I trust her, but she gets a pass today. Uncertain.

Anakso
    1- Arialla (7)
    2- dupti (2), Kryllian (8/10)
    3- dupti (5), Arialla (9/10)
    4- No vote on record
    5- Lellybaby (3/7)
    Thoughts- Late enough vote on Kryllian for doomed ally busing and the alternative that day was the godfather anyway. Multiple votes against dupti are very good for him, as is the Lelly vote. Trust.

Dethmourne
    1- Kryllian (2), dupti (3)
    2- Kryllian (3), dupti (3), Kryllian (9/10)
    3- dupti (1), Arialla (3), dupti (6), Largehorn (2), dupti (5)
    4- dupti (6/8)
    5- No vote on record
    Thoughts- Given the multiple votes against Kryllian and dupti both, I find it hard to believe he is mafia unless he buses more than pretty well anybody else. I can't not put him at trust with this kind of record. Trust.

KurenaiXIII
    1- Catta (3), dupti (2), unvote
    2- Largehorn (1), dupti (5), Kryllian (6/10)
    3- Arialla (4/10)
    4- no vote on record
    5- Lellybaby (5/7)
    Thoughts- While dupti was a train on day 1, it didn't get very far (not that any really did, there was no lynch after all), though he voted again for him on day 2 and only switched off of him to vote against Kryllian. He wasn't involved in lynching dupti on D4 though, and the Lelly vote was kind of late. At least for now, I'd go with Uncertain leaning Trust.

Largehorn
    1- Kryllian (3)
    2- Kryllian (2/10)
    3- Graeham (2), unvote
    4- dupti (7/8)
    5- Dethmourne (1)
    Thoughts- Good votes against Kryllian days 1, though the alternative to Kryl on D2 was the godfather, so that's not a big plus. Vote on dupti was very late on day 4, and he didn't vote against Lelly at all. Questionable.

Listo95
    1- Monkz (1), Arialla (6)
    2- dupti (1)
    3- No vote on record
    4- Allowyn (1), dupti (8/8)
    5- Lellybaby (7/7)
    Thoughts- Votes against Monz, dupti twice and Lellybaby. Monkz, however, wasn't at any risk of being lynched, the Lellybaby and second dupti were hammer votes, obviously late enough for doomed ally busing. The only truly good vote he has is the early dupti vote on day 2. I'm not so sure I'd trust him, to be honest. Uncertain leaning Questionable.

Rixis
    1- No vote on record
    2- Kryllian (4/10)
    3- Graeham (1), Arialla (7/10)
    4- Catta (1), unvote
    5- Catta (1), Lellybaby (6/7)
    Thoughts- Good vote on Kryllian, but the alternative was the mafia godfather on day 2, so it's not really a plus at all. Didn't vote against dupti, and only voted against Lelly late. Questionable

Robozerim
    1- Arialla (1)
    2- Kryllian (1/10)
    3- dupti (4)
    4- Allowyn (3)
    5- no vote on record
    Thoughts- Ah, yes...looking at this I can see why some would find me suspicious even ignoring my relative inactivity. I wasn't part of lynching either Lelly or dupti, and on D2 the alternative to Kryllian was the godfather. The only actual plus I have is the dupti vote on D3, and I stand by what I said: if I was willing to bus dupti on day 3, I would have gladly hopped onto his wagon day 4 too when he was actually lynched. It's at best a WIFOM defense, though. Complete trust.

Uggorthaholy
    1- Robozerim (2)
    2- Monkz (3)
    3- Arialla (1/10)
    4- dupti (4/8)
    5- Lellybaby (2/7)
    Thoughts- Solid votes against dupti and Lellybaby on days 4 and 5, and a good Monkz vote on day 3. Trust.

Valyrian
    1- Robozerim (3, this was Dudedduu's vote)
    2- Monkz (2)
    3- Arialla (2), Largehorn (3), Arialla (5/10)
    4- Allowyn (2), dupti (3/8)
    5- Lellybaby (1/7)
    Thoughts- Replaced Dudedduu D2. Votes on Monkz (D2), dupti (d4) and Lellybaby (d5) are all solid. Trust.

Given that I believe there's at least one mafian left, my best candidates for that are Rixis and Largehorn, with Rixis being even more suspicious than Large as far as I'm concerned.

Vote: Rixis

As I said, I doubt Deth is mafia. He could be a serial killer, I guess, but I'd really only lynch him on the ground of weeding out the inactives but would rather not do that. Kurenai isn't as unlikely to be mafia as some other players, but I still think it not that likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Anyone particular reason as to why Kurenai specifically? If we're going to pressure someone, I'd personally choose Robo.
    Have at it, even I think I'd be a more likely candidate for scum than Kurenai at this point...well, if I neglect the fact that I know I'm town. You don't know that, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    I get the policy lynch of Deth, and in theory support it.

I would rather continue pressure on more likely scum candidates, and agree Rixis could definitely fit the bill.

Rixis is it is then.

Don't worry bud; this doesn't mean we are going to lynch you; just means we will if we don't like the claim you produce.

On a side note: Deth's profile says he hasn't logged in since 5/11, looks like he may be legitimately not coming back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could get behind a Rixis lynch for info I guess

Unvote
    Vote:Rixis

That would put Rix at L-2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that was fast. I expected to have to wait for a few hours before people made any decisions.

I did say in the absence of anything else, Listo.

Unvote

With Rixis at L-2, I'm not putting my vote on him yet but I'll keep an eye on it while I re-read what people have said. More than likely my vote will go there unless two others come in to kill him with votes before I can.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Largehorn
    1- Kryllian (3)
    2- Kryllian (2/10)
    3- Graeham (2), unvote
    4- dupti (7/8)
    5- Dethmourne (1)
    Thoughts- Good votes against Kryllian days 1, though the alternative to Kryl on D2 was the godfather, so that's not a big plus. Vote on dupti was very late on day 4, and he didn't vote against Lelly at all. Questionable.

Listo95
    1- Monkz (1), Arialla (6)
    2- dupti (1)
    3- No vote on record
    4- Allowyn (1), dupti (8/8)
    5- Lellybaby (7/7)
    Thoughts- Votes against Monz, dupti twice and Lellybaby. Monkz, however, wasn't at any risk of being lynched, the Lellybaby and second dupti were hammer votes, obviously late enough for doomed ally busing. The only truly good vote he has is the early dupti vote on day 2. I'm not so sure I'd trust him, to be honest. Uncertain leaning Questionable..
    I'd agree with both of these but add to the fact that Listo was quick to jump on Kurenai again today instead of waiting and watching or doing a policy lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I get the policy lynch of Deth, and in theory support it.

I would rather continue pressure on more likely scum candidates, and agree Rixis could definitely fit the bill.

I was doing it more to pressure him into posting but evidently that didn't work. I think it was Val who pulled the same stunt on me in an earier round and I responses but alas, no luck there.

Unvote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allowyn I suck at scum hunting. Literally all I am doing with my vote at this rate is trying to get trains to start so people can maybe garner more info from it than I could.

Unvote

So Rixis has a chance to claim.

Morning... sorry about not being around the past few days. A few friends decided to drop in unannounced on Friday morning and then didn't leave until 20 minutes ago.

Which is why I didn't vote on Lelly...

This Rixis train built up really quickly as well. Shifting from the "policy" lynch, to it as well. I think I'm going to hold off on voting for the time being in the risk that Rixis comes on, claims, and gets lynch anyway before the morning for me.

FOS Allowyn for seemingly trying to drive the lynch home quickly, without giving Rixis any time to respond.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Morning... sorry about not being around the past few days. A few friends decided to drop in unannounced on Friday morning and then didn't leave until 20 minutes ago.

Which is why I didn't vote on Lelly...

This Rixis train built up really quickly as well. Shifting from the "policy" lynch, to it as well. I think I'm going to hold off on voting for the time being in the risk that Rixis comes on, claims, and gets lynch anyway before the morning for me.

FOS Allowyn for seemingly trying to drive the lynch home quickly, without giving Rixis any time to respond.
    And not listing Robbo, Uggor, and Val for the same thing is interesting on your part. We have only 10 hours left. Depending on where he lives he either won't get a defence up in time, or won't check and will wake up to being dead. Faster days means you gotta be ready to defend yourself. If he responds and his response makes him seem town, i'll switch my vote back to Deth on a policy alone lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    And not listing Robbo, Uggor, and Val for the same thing is interesting on your part. We have only 10 hours left. Depending on where he lives he either won't get a defence up in time, or won't check and will wake up to being dead. Faster days means you gotta be ready to defend yourself. If he responds and his response makes him seem town, i'll switch my vote back to Deth on a policy alone lynch.
    You sent him to L-1. While waiting for someone to come defend themselves that is a big no no here. L-2 is a comfortable spot because it shows the person is in danger yet gives them the time to get a defense out. If I hadn't seen your vote Rixis very well may have been lynched without getting a chance to defend himself. Youwere trying to rush the day when we still had time and were waiting for a defense. That is generally a scummy thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    You sent him to L-1. While waiting for someone to come defend themselves that is a big no no here. L-2 is a comfortable spot because it shows the person is in danger yet gives them the time to get a defense out. If I hadn't seen your vote Rixis very well may have been lynched without getting a chance to defend himself. Youwere trying to rush the day when we still had time and were waiting for a defense. That is generally a scummy thing.
    Forgive the ignorance but what is L-1 and L-2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgive the ignorance but what is L-1 and L-2?
    Lynch -1 and Lynch -2. Going by majority lynch we use those to show how close someone is to lynch (usually L-3/4 is the farthest that we go I think). Say 10 votes are needed for a majority, L-2 would be one person having 8 votes on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    OH! Right I keep forgetting about the majority vote. I still want to put pressure on him to respond if he can, but he still doesn't have the majority with my vote from what I understand. Still, I think he's definitely not town based off his voting history, especially considering he kept pushing Catta who turned out to be Mason. I'm happy with my vote unless he can change my mind.

(MAJORITY VOTE IS SO CONFUSING TO ME.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I quite specifically said in my last post I'd be back in about 12 hours. Which was 12 hours 30 minutes ago (as of typing this sentence, not time i sent the post).

Now, first thing's first. I'm town, but I'm a VT, nothing special, as as town are in what seems a fairly safe position, a mis-lynch isn't such a bad thing right now, and there will be no power role lost.

Now, before I die, of which my lynch and confirmation I am town should hopefully give some more information for town to work with, I'll just throw out a couple of things.

Uggor has somehow managed to avoid a lynch, or hell, barely even a vote. Did anyone consider that his "extreme gut feel" about Arialla came after dupti (the godfather) had already gotten 2 votes (1 by a confirmed townie (graehamn), 1 by god only knows what cos his votes are totally all over the place (dethmourne)), and ended up killing a townie, with a mafian lynch being delayed a day.

Largehorn I have a lesser gut feel, but he was quick to "buddy up" to me and vote Graeham, which is something I've done myself as scum, it's good to try and align yourself with someone town who might last to end game so that you can abuse the trust you've shown them.

Anakso felt shifty all game to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it, and Allowyn too.

Personally, if Uggor survives the night phase, I'd take a loot at him, but hell, I thought Graeham and Catta were scum (this was mostly based on my thinking dupti was town and their voting on him, and graeham being the guy who diverted off kryl onto a known town (arialla) on day 1), so what do I know

ps. i don't think i've ever gone past day 1 as a vt, so i probably suck at it

10+ Year Old Account
    I mentioned yesterday that Rixis was on a particularly suspicious part of Ariallas wagon. One of the votes that pushed it ahead of Dupti other than Dupti him self and Val who was an early Dupti vote the following day and an early vote on Monkz. So I'm okay with this, even though he's claimed now it's just a VT claim so

vote: Rixis

End of Day 6

Rixis playing Kitty "Shadowcat" Pryde- Resident Town Member has been lynched!

Role: Kitty "Shadow Cat" Pryde- Resident Town Member
    You are a resident town member, you only have your vote to help the town.
    Win Condition: You win when the threat to the town is eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Official Vote Count for End of Day

Deth(1): Rixis(#499)
    Rixis(5): Robo(#502), Uggor(#503), Val(#504), Allowyn(#509), Anakso(#518)

Submit night actions by 5-17-16 at 5:00 pm EST.

Last edited by JynxieJ; 2016-05-16 at 10:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My role card was: you're a vt, you can vote and win if town does.

/bump