[LEGION] How are tank specs performing in PvP?

Especially Prot Warriors, if anyone knows or can point me in the direction of someone's thoughts on this.

I've always liked the idea of tanking up in PvP, if any expac's going to make it good it looks like Legion is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    Especially Prot Warriors, if anyone knows or can point me in the direction of someone's thoughts on this.

I've always liked the idea of tanking up in PvP, if any expac's going to make it good it looks like Legion is it.
    I dont have beta access =( but from the multiple streams i watched, Prot pally does very very very well (better than Ret 1v1). I watched couple 2s arena Prot War/ Arms war, but they didn't do that well.

I like to think that Blizzard will balance the stat templates they have to keep tanks up to par with the rest.

I really want tanks to be good, every single tank has at least 1 ability in their PvP talent trees that is incredibly disruptive to an enemy team, such as Demonic Trample for Demon Hunters, Dragon Charge for Prot Warriors, Overrun for Guardian Druids, etc.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    I like to think that Blizzard will balance the stat templates they have to keep tanks up to par with the rest.

I really want tanks to be good, every single tank has at least 1 ability in their PvP talent trees that is incredibly disruptive to an enemy team, such as Demonic Trample for Demon Hunters, Dragon Charge for Prot Warriors, Overrun for Guardian Druids, etc.
    And the talent that makes your taunt targets take 20% more damage would really help make up for lack of damage