Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    See the thing is I know when the company is at fault and when its the consumer. So no my tongue isn't up anyones ass.

The people who bitch about lack of ports is the same people who buy all there stuff from G2A. Those people have no right to request a dam thing when they clearly just want products cheap even at the cost of the Developer.

By ur logic everything should be free.

- - - Updated - - -

Battleborn -$80
    Hotline Miami - $15
    Hotline Miami 2 -$15
    Enter the Gungeon - $20
    Until Dawn - $50
    Ratchet and Clank - $40.
    Witcher 3 - $80
    Wolfenstien New Order - $60
    Wolfenstien Old Blood - $20
    Grand Theft Auto V - $60
    Overwatch - $40(PC) $60(Console).

Would you like me to keep going or keep proving you wrong.
    As i forgot to change tags on mine (converting to AUD) you'll have to do the same with your $80 ones which come out to $110, I can also go and find snes games that cost less than $1 because some solo dev had a whirl.... also, ratchet and clank came out in 2005, 11 years ago... the sad thing is, some of the games i listed game out 6 and they are STILL the same price to buy. You can probably go buy the console and ratchet and clank for less than the games i've listed.

Overwatch is also $110 for AUD (delux edition, may as well compare the expensive ones if we're adding DLC from games, remember you said to include that!)

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    ratchet and clank came out in 2005, 11 years ago...
    http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/ra...d-clank/122318

Wasn't talking about the 11 year old version, I was talking about the fully remastered from the ground up version that released last month. Also keep moving that goal post and you will still be proven wrong. After I compare to AUD do you want me to compare to alien money next?

Gaming is cheaper now then ever before.....deal with it.

Overwatch is also $110 for AUD (delux edition, may as well compare the expensive ones if we're adding DLC from games, remember you said to include that!)
    I said including that its cheaper or about even, not including it its way cheaper.

Also Overwatch's DLC (You know maps and charaters) will be free. Unless you are going to move that goal post and include cosmetic dlc that isn't needed.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-05-15 at 03:18 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/ra...d-clank/122318

Wasn't talking about the 11 year old version, I was talking about the fully remastered from the ground up version that released last month. Also keep moving that goal post and you will still be proven wrong. After I compare to AUD do you want me to compare to alien money next?

Gaming is cheaper now then ever before.....deal with it.

I said including that its cheaper or about even, not including it its way cheaper.

Also Overwatch's DLC (You know maps and charaters) will be free. Unless you are going to move that goal post and include cosmetic dlc that isn't needed.
    Try to talk and compare things with you, point things out and you resort to trying to imply shitty logic like that, i'm out.

I'll stick to G2A, no issues and it forces games to be cheaper than gaming was 20 years ago. Which concedes your point about it being cheaper, but not because the devs want it to be but because free market is a strong force.

Try to talk and compare things with you, point things out and you resort to trying to imply shitty logic like that, i'm out.
    So fact is shitty logic to you? That's good to know and now I know talking with you is pointless.

Fact: Gaming is cheaper now (Not counting G2A) then it was 20 years ago.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    I was of your opinion that if buy from keystores you might aswell pirate it but then I got banned on a Steam Forum for exactly that so now I am fine with those.

It might be immoral but it definitely isn't illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    It might be immoral but it definitely isn't illegal.
    Never said it was. Just saying for those who do don't bitch about quality if your not willen to pay the price for it.

With the history these sites have they shouldn't be promoted on here IMO. If we can't talk about pirating games why can we talk about sites thats known to sell stolen copys of games and are shady as fuck.

Kinda why I posted this in the suggestions part of the site

Looks like some people dont understand how the market works, cd keys barely cost anything to produce as they are just a serial of numbers and letters that needs to be put into a database to be made legit (read under 5$ per key), lets take the new Call of Duty game, there is no way i would pay 60$ for that, but would i pay 30$? Maybe. So what stops activision from sending a few thousand keys to sites like g2a, kinguin etc. They are looking at every place they can make profit on. Thats how big companies work. Its better to sell a product on a low price and make any kind of profit then to not sell it at all.

PS sry for any grammar errors, typed this on my phone

I will never trust 3rd party site like G2A, working in IT I've dealt with people who buy keys for multitudes of different products and they buy them on shady sites like this only to get screwed over or in the end promoting shitty practices. Plus how is gaming considered expensive by any means? $60 for a game is nothing, that's a couple hours of work at my day job, gaming today is one of the cheaper hobbies out there plus Steam/Amazon/GoG etc. have great sales throughout the year if you want to buy a game you're not sure about or a game you didn't feel was justified at full price.

Hello,

G2A Global Marketplace is a platform for users who can buy and sell games. As a Marketplace, we do not influence the decisions of the users to whom they want to sell, and thus it's up to them to determine their prices. Most of our sellers, sell codes which they have no use for, bought on sales, or some of them are directly connected to suppliers. For this reason, they're able to sell with competitive pricing under the unwritten rules of supply and demand; prices for products with high supply and little demand would naturally differ from products with little supply and high demand. At the end of the day, it's up to the community sellers to determine the price of their auctions so as to be able to remain competitive among the various sellers available.

If you have any further questions or doubts, keep in mind that you can always find additional information on G2A's FAQ or by contacting us on live chat or ticket. Our consultants are there for you 24/7.

See you again at G2A!

Yanina

G2A Team

Quote Originally Posted by G2A Team View Post
    --snip--
    Ya I really dought ur from G2A and even if you are I still don't care.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-05-15 at 10:50 PM.

Never said it was. Just saying for those who do don't bitch about quality if your not willen to pay the price for it.

With the history these sites have they shouldn't be promoted on here IMO. If we can't talk about pirating games why can we talk about sites thats known to sell stolen copys of games and are shady as fuck.

Kinda why I posted this in the suggestions part of the site
    I've never used G2A, but your argument here is pretty dumb. Whether I pay $60 or $30 for a legit version of the game... I'm entitled to bitch about whatever I want. If I can pay $30 for a game or $32 just to make sure I'm 100% satisfied, in what world would it make sense to pay $60 for the exact same product?

I can buy a Dole pineapple for $5. I can buy a pinaplle from the same farm but without the label for $3. I'm gonna buy the $3 pinaplle. I can bitch that the pinaplle doesn't taste right in either scenario, but if I go with option 2, I'm only out $3 instead of $5.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    I've never used G2A, but your argument here is pretty dumb. Whether I pay $60 or $30 for a legit version of the game... I'm entitled to bitch about whatever I want. If I can pay $30 for a game or $32 just to make sure I'm 100% satisfied, in what world would it make sense to pay $60 for the exact same product?

I can buy a Dole pineapple for $5. I can buy a pinaplle from the same farm but without the label for $3. I'm gonna buy the $3 pinaplle. I can bitch that the pinaplle doesn't taste right in either scenario, but if I go with option 2, I'm only out $3 instead of $5.
    You don't have the right to bitch since you can't be asked to fund the developers.

Its that simple really. That's like buying a burger at Mc Donalds and expecting it to be as good a a 5 star restaurant.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have the right to bitch since you can't be asked to fund the developers.

Its that simple really. That's like buying a burger at Mc Donalds and expecting it to be as good a a 5 star restaurant.
    you keep claiming that it doesnt fund the developer, yet you have failed to provide proof that the keys are stolen. the only actual case with stolen keys what sniper warrior and even that turned out to be sketchy on the developers part regarding whether the keys were actually stolen or not. yes tehre are likely stolen keys being sold on those places, but they are in the vast minority and you are just looking for something to bitch about

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    you keep claiming that it doesnt fund the developer, yet you have failed to provide proof that the keys are stolen. the only actual case with stolen keys what sniper warrior and even that turned out to be sketchy on the developers part regarding whether the keys were actually stolen or not. yes tehre are likely stolen keys being sold on those places, but they are in the vast minority and you are just looking for something to bitch about
    You realise I provided proof in my OP right?

Once agian there is a reason its called a Gray Market. G2A does not know where the keys come from and are well known to be selling stolen keys. They don't even protect there customers without a extra cost.

Don't like the proof in my OP feel free to read all the other story's about sites like G2a.

10+ Year Old Account

Once agian there is a reason its called a Gray Market. G2A does not know where the keys come from and are well known to be selling stolen keys. They don't even protect there customers without a extra cost.

Don't like the proof in my OP feel free to read all the other story's about sites like G2a.
    if its so well known then please provide a source that is not polygon. and the reason its called gray market is because there are nunch of butthurt people (like you) who for some reason cant deal with being able to buy things cheaper

It is quite simple really. If the keys are genuinely stolen then the person/company it was "stolen" from can report it stolen and get the key deactivated.

If that happens then G2A can deal with the issue on their side using their own sales overheads to make it still an affordable practice even though it was another 3rd party sourcing for them that caused the issue.

Just because i buy a DVD in another country does not mean it is illegal to use that same DVD in my own country.

Digital media is a hot issue with all the stupid distribution rights made up by the few who control it refusing to negotiate a better distribution model due to their own stupidity which you can see by how NETFLIX is successfully currently forcing a massive change in the industry.

A global agreement currently is the biggest issue every country needs to agree on or force themselves to lose sales to other countries who are deploying a more affordable solution to the "FREE MARKET".

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    if its so well known then please provide a source that is not polygon. and the reason its called gray market is because there are nunch of butthurt people (like you) who for some reason cant deal with being able to buy things cheaper
    Once again don't like the source I have provided then go pick one of the many sources yourself.

You have yet to disprove that G2A sells stolen keys. I am fine with buying things cheaper and if you want to use G2A go for it. But don't sit there and act like devs get a cut from those sells because they don't. Also don't bitch about poor ports,no ports of games when you are just going to wait for a key to hit G2A so you can get it for 70% less.

Also once again.....YOU HAVE TO BUY PROTECTION ON G2A... WTF.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakinpacman View Post
    It is quite simple really. If the keys are genuinely stolen then the person/company it was "stolen" from can report it stolen and get the key deactivated.
    If they are stolen in bulk then like in the Ubsioft case good chance the company will say fuck it. Ubisoft tried to deactivate all the Far Cry keys and it was met with huge blacklash. Take a wild guess what they did next, They re-activated the keys and just left it be.

Even tho the keys was stolen it made them look like the bad guys.

Then you get shit heads who sell review code when it outright says they are not allowed too.

If they are stolen in bulk then like in the Ubsioft case good chance the company will say fuck it. Ubisoft tried to deactivate all the Far Cry keys and it was met with huge blacklash. Take a wild guess what they did next, They re-activated the keys and just left it be.

Even tho the keys was stolen it made them look like the bad guys.

Then you get shit heads who sell review code when it outright says they are not allowed too.
    Well that is up to the developers themselves to deal with. Maybe they should learn to not give away keys stupidly that can be abused in such a way.

Honestly it is plain stupidity from the developers to give away keys that allow unlimited installs to anyone other then high ranking internal staff to use for themselves only.

If they actually had keys stolen in bulk then they should find out who stole them and proceed to get charges laid against the person for the financial damages received.

The G2AShield is no different then any other gameshop that offer you an OPTIONAL service in case the game doesnt work for reason X. I dont get why people bitch about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    The G2AShield is no different then any other gameshop that offer you an OPTIONAL service in case the game doesnt work for reason X. I dont get why people bitch about that...
    Buy a game from gamestop and it doesn't work you can return/replace it no extra cost.

Buy a key from G2A without paying for the extra protection then you are fucked....