Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

German government creates online sex manual for immigrants

I'm going to guess that Middle Eastern sex involves the woman laying perfectly still, it's that way in Japanese culture too, at least in general. They are often taken aback when Western girls "move".

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2016/05/...?spt=sec&or=on

BERLIN, May 14 (UPI) -- With a heavy dose of their typical bluntness, the German government created a website dedicated to teaching the influx of Middle Eastern immigrants the ins and outs of sex -- literally and figuratively -- in German culture.

In some places, the site offers advice on how to interact with, and be respectful of, gays and lesbians and members of the opposite sex. In other places, the site is a de facto instruction manual for how to have sex in different ways and in different positions.

The site is adorned with cartoon illustrations of various sex acts that are equally graphic and clinical. (Imagine the stick-figure man and woman on a public restroom sign pictured in virtually every conceivable sexual position.)

One section deals explicitly with young people trying to lose their virginity. It offers a helpful tip for the big night: "Make sure that no one can disturb you."

It goes on to describe the various sensations and emotions people have when losing their virginity.

http://www.zanzu.de/de

<-- Guter Sex gets thumbs up
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2016-05-16 at 09:47 AM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

In Bavaria, the local government has begun offering classes for Middle Eastern men on how to properly approach and converse with German women so as not to be offensive.

xD

It's so hard to talk to people not in their culture for them?

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    In Bavaria, the local government has begun offering classes for Middle Eastern men on how to properly approach and converse with German women so as not to be offensive.

xD

Do girls move a lot during sex in Vietnam?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Do girls move a lot during sex in Vietnam?
    No, we're zombies who don't think on our own.

No, we're zombies who don't think on our own.

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    It'd be funny if it weren't so sad.
    The sexual assaults? Yes, that's sad.
    Otherwise, there is everything right with making efforts helping people to integrate properly. Especially when there are obvious problems with a portion of the migrants/refugees.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Why are they doing this? I doubt immigrants in Germany can read at all.

Deleted
    I have a few Muslim friends and what I have seen is they tend to think about sex as a dirty thing. Its like a taboo in their culture to talk about sex freely. Even though the German government is trying to help but it might not sit well with the Muslim community. They might end up taking the message negatively, as in losing virginity before marriage. All the sex positions they might think government is trying turn their kinds into "whores". What I am trying to say is sex is a very touchy subject for them, not sure if online sex manual is the best way to teach them, but they also need to learn how sex is viewed in western culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    I have a few Muslim friends and what I have seen is they tend to think about sex as a dirty thing. Its like a taboo in their culture to talk about sex freely. Even though the German government is trying to help but it might not sit well with the Muslim community. They might end up taking the message negatively, as in losing virginity before marriage. All the sex positions they might think government is trying turn their kinds into "whores". What I am trying to say is sex is a very touchy subject for them, not sure if online sex manual is the best way to teach them, but they also need to learn how sex is viewed in western culture.
    Muslims in Germany aren't some new phenomenon. They're a stable part of the German society for a long time. Some of them are already third generation. And I only count the people that came as part of the guest worker programs since the early 70s.
    I think that would be something to take advantage of. Use the German Muslim to help the refugees to overcome the culture shock.
    It is not the easiest thing to suddenly live among people that have a whole different culture going on.

I'm going to guess that Middle Eastern sex involves the woman laying perfectly still... They are often taken aback when Western girls "move".
    By "move" do you mean when they try and run away?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Muslims in Germany aren't some new phenomenon. They're a stable part of the German society for a long time. Some of them are already third generation. And I only count the people that came as part of the guest worker programs since the early 70s.
    I think that would be something to take advantage of. Use the German Muslim to help the refugees to overcome the culture shock.
    It is not the easiest thing to suddenly live among people that have a whole different culture going on.
    Yeah I agree using German Muslims would be a better idea than using online sex manual. But even then in Muslim cultures sex is never openly talked about. Something as common as oral sex is a big taboo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    By "move" do you mean when they try and run away?
    10/10

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Yeah I agree using German Muslims would be a better idea than using online sex manual. But even then in Muslim cultures sex is never openly talked about. Something as common as oral sex is a big taboo.
    This guy cracks me up every time.

Talks Munich dialect better than some native born Bavarian.

He's from Senegal, means highly likely he's Muslim. It's the primary religion there with 92%.
    And that's how you integrate over time.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair this cuts both ways. Hell most westerners don't even bother trying to integrate with other cultures at all when on their turf, simply expecting those cultures to accomodate us in a familiar fashion. Think of McDonalds etc. So yeah, if you expect another culture to integrate into yours, the least you can do is try to help them out, as the Germans are doing.

Someone somewhere will use the manual for masturbation. I predict this.

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Someone somewhere will use the manual for masturbation. I predict this.
    Well the site certainly has very explicit and graphic images, definitely NSFW. But at least it's informative. Yes, someone will use it for masturbation material.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    The best thing about islam is that its so global and compatible with any culture
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-36302054

Oops!

Sharia is pretty good though. We love Muslims they are hard working people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Muslim immigrants, especially the turkish, have proven to be the group least capable of integrating into society. They show a remarkable lack of progress in education and integrating into society in general. On the contrary they show a tendency to create parallel systems of "self governance", where they attempt to apply their own cultural norms that are in conflict with not only the culture they live in but the law of the land and the constitution of our country.

Research in all fields indicates that further influx will not be a positive force, both for the groups already present and for the newcomers alike. If anything, resources must be spend to seperate these groups as much as possible.

Europeans are so creepy.

- - - Updated - - -

In some places, the site offers advice on how to interact with, and be respectful of, gays and lesbians
    Ridiculous. This special treatment of LGBT people needs to stop.