Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Huh?

The only people who you shouldn't understand are those the pre-order and then look for a refund. There are clear incentives to pre-ordering Legion, that being the boost. If you're making use of that perk now and you're also 100% sure you want the expansion, there really is a bad reason to pre-order the game.

Personally the best one in this thread was the guy who got it refunded twice, and has since pre-ordered it again.
    Might have been me. I got it refunded once because a friend said he would gift me it but then asshole backed out on it which was quite annoying. Second time was just bored curiosity to be honest which of course they said no so actually I misworded my original statement. Only refunded it once . Yeah I get bored and curious quite a lot...
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-05-16 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    because at that time i had spare money that i could spend on the game without blinking an eye and made myself early christmas present - simple as that - i knew already that im gonna play on launch since i have neough tokens in my bags till mid 2018 so i see now reason whatsoever to not pre purchase especially that i utilised the toon that i boosted to 100 to make at least 500k + gold since the prepurchase which is atm worth more then 100 $ in tokens seems like a good deal to me.
    ..and your looking for a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Honestly, I'm not sure why they should be obligated to offer refunds a few months after the purchase.

because it's a pre-order, not pre-purchase. As long as they haven't delivered the product, there is no legal contract between Blizzard and the customer, making refusing a refund a felony.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Why did you preorder if you had no intention of playing in Legion? Preorder is done only when you're 100% sure you'll be playing then. If you're not sure, you don't preorder. That applies to everything.
    Same as with those people signing up for the Annual Pass and then backing on their commitment. I'm still surprised that Blizzard let them have their way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elucidhz View Post
    I'll never understand people that pre-order games. Muppets the lot of them.
    Pre-ordering games you've never played before? Sure, I can agree that they're "muppets" although I don't pass judgment on them, I'm sure they have their reasons. Pre-ordering an EXPANSION for a game that you've been playing for x years and know that you will continue playing? That's not being a "muppet", that's simply knowing what you want and not being a fickle fuck.

The people pre-ordering when they're not even sure if they'll be playing, are muppets as well, that I can agree with, but if they want to use their time that way that's their right.

In the end, there are worse things to spend your money on though...and it's not like it hurts anyone but the person making the decisions, we're not talking about sponsoring animal cruelty or slave labour here.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-05-16 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Right, and changing your mind after being tempted by their goodies shouldn't be a mystery. The game hasn't been great the last couple years and there's more of the same coming in Legion. I can understand people deciding to stop paying for facebook games and asking for a refund.
    What about Legion is a facebook game? That buzzword may have worked for the dweebs that chose to be "stuck" in their Garrisons, but it's getting old.
    Always funny with the people speaking without actual knowledge.
    Pretending that WoD has been the norm since Classic or TBC or WOTLK or whatever time period you're the most nostalgic about is retarded.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-05-16 at 03:42 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Right, and changing your mind after being tempted by their goodies shouldn't be a mystery. The game hasn't been great the last couple years and there's more of the same coming in Legion. I can understand people deciding to stop paying for facebook games and asking for a refund.
    If the current game isn't something you like (basically taken from your words describing the current state of the game) why would you be sucked into a character boost that only applies to the current game that you dislike so much? To me that makes zero sense.

Still stands really and that really doesn't do anything to convince otherwise lol. If you're enjoying the game right now to some degree and plan to play the expansion, the boost (which is the only 'goods' offered) makes sense, so doesn't pre-ordering. What doesn't make sense is pre-ordering the game and using the boost in the current iteration of the game that so many players don't like, and then asking for a refund. That's the mystery. If you don't like the current game at all, or it's 'facebook' games, why would you pre-order now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    If the current game isn't something you like (basically taken from your words describing the current state of the game) why would you be sucked into a character boost that only applies to the current game that you dislike so much? To me that makes zero sense.

Still stands really and that really doesn't do anything to convince otherwise lol. If you're enjoying the game right now to some degree and plan to play the expansion, the boost (which is the only 'goods' offered) makes sense, so doesn't pre-ordering. What doesn't make sense is pre-ordering the game and using the boost in the current iteration of the game that so many players don't like, and then asking for a refund. That's the mystery.
    Just proves that a lot of the people acting like they're too cool to like the game are a lot more conflicted than they like to show.

I couldn't figure out how to refund overwatch...

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    no im just retarded and reading comprehension is clearly hard for me - this happens when i post from work with limited time to read -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    That's not the OP.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Same as with those people signing up for the Annual Pass and then backing on their commitment. I'm still surprised that Blizzard let them have their way.

- - - Updated - - -

Pre-ordering games you've never played before? Sure, I can agree that they're "muppets" although I don't pass judgment on them, I'm sure they have their reasons. Pre-ordering an EXPANSION for a game that you've been playing for x years and know that you will continue playing? That's not being a "muppet", that's simply knowing what you want and not being a fickle fuck.

The people pre-ordering when they're not even sure if they'll be playing, are muppets as well, that I can agree with, but if they want to use their time that way that's their right.

In the end, there are worse things to spend your money on though...and it's not like it hurts anyone but the person making the decisions, we're not talking about sponsoring animal cruelty or slave labour here.
    Thought you couldn't back out of the Annual Pass once committed unless you didn't have the money to pay the months sub?

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    That's why you should never preorder.
    You should only pre-order if you know you want it... obviously if one is wanting to cancel, one didn't know one wanted it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Thought you couldn't back out of the Annual Pass once committed unless you didn't have the money to pay the months sub?
    I think people did anyways, many jumped on the "We hate Blizzard!!"- bandwagon and didn't want to admit they'd signed up and they were given a way out by lying about their funds or shit like that. Others yet signed up without finding out WHAT they'd be signing up for even though it was spelled out time and time again and I think that was enough for them to get out of it too...

Sheesh, people are so spoiled these days, it used to be you could only refund a product that was faulty or not matching the specifications.

Nowadays?

"I got bored." Refund.

"I need a quick surge of money right now." Refund.

"I'm gonna go on strike cuz Blizz closed a private server." Refund.

"One of the many changes on still-in-flux beta are not up to my liking." Refund.

Gosh, I wouldn't want to work in Blizzard's billing department. Must be a horror story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarriya View Post
    I got my refund 3 weeks ago. I had pre-ordered almost as soon as I was able to and I had a boosted character. The boosted character is locked until I re-purchase or purchase a boost. Blizzard has excellent CS.

If they host well-implemented legacy servers I am back!
    If Legacy happens it will not before Legion, and why does every thread have to turn into a "They closed my illegal server tantrum"

Quote Originally Posted by Mcfart View Post
    I submitted a ticket before going to work today (on a Legion preorder I made a couple of months ago), and it was refused based on:
    We were unable to complete your refund on a World of Warcraft game purchase.- Too much time has passed since the game was purchased.

All I posted in my ticket was my refund request, and that I posted it from the character I used my boost on. Since Legion's still a few months from release, then why does it matter if I waited a few months for a preorder refund? Do I have any other avenues? I'm just bored of WoW tbh, and have no intention to return in Legion.
    You used the boost, and had access to that boosted character for 2 months. So to be fair.. they SHOULD give you back your money for the expansion.

BUT... they should charge you $60 for the boosted character. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    If Legacy happens it will not before Legion, and why does every thread have to turn into a "They closed my illegal server tantrum"
    Because those tantrums end up rearing their head in every other thread?

On topic, we shouldn't have to preorder Legion; anyone who bought WoD should just get it automatically to justify the cash we threw down on what was supposed to be an xpac. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    That's not the OP.
    ...and that isn't who I quoted.

No not after you used your boost. And can I have your stuff since you know you leaving and all.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    if only we had the whole story
    People like you should stop posting.
    Had a issue a few years back. Banned for no reason. People like you told me "HA, where's the whole story". That was the whole story. I was banned on a mistake. Account was reverted. "My thread back then was if anyone experienced something similiar".