Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You'll be stuck with maces or axes, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    I currently use fist weapons, will I be able to tmog to them or am I going to be stuck with fkin maces?
    You can transmog into axes if you dont like maces. Otherwise there wont be another option for you
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    I generally am not a fan of different mh/oh. Not looking at the lore, or original weapon or anything, I just don't like when mh and oh don't match. But if you enhancements are happy with it, it's great for you, good work Blizzard. My alt shammy is not enhancement anyway. ^^
    i like it.. it's started to bug me with one handers that all the dents and cracks are mirrored if you wield the same item so that sorts it out for me

Quote Originally Posted by zacdos View Post
    i feel like this was the one expansion to bring back 2h weapons for enhancement
    I though, I wished.

Spell fists are so rare for ele it was a surprise it was for that spec and not enh, which has had more fists. Barring the one from HFC last spell fist i remember was the purple one from Naxx

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Spell fists are so rare for ele it was a surprise it was for that spec and not enh, which has had more fists. Barring the one from HFC last spell fist i remember was the purple one from Naxx
    I dont think just giving classes their most common weapon types was the intention with artifacts since Ele is def not alone in getting a rare combo. Ferals are dual wielding daggers which, AFAIK, has never really been a thing. I actually wish they did more quirky combos since having every other caster with a staff and every str melee with a sword is kinda lame. Its why I'm glad Enh doesnt have fist weapons since the WW already have them, plus the OH gives us some unique flavor among all the other dw melee specs whose weapons are just copy+paste of one another.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    WoD had quite a few spell fists, as either random treasures, rare drops or instance loot. MoP had one from ToT. But yeah, they are rare, however, the very first warcraft shaman ever had a fist weapon (here I'm talking about the wc3 shaman, which Rehgar looks like/looks like Rehgar).

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I dont think just giving classes their most common weapon types was the intention with artifacts since Ele is def not alone in getting a rare combo. Ferals are dual wielding daggers which, AFAIK, has never really been a thing. I actually wish they did more quirky combos since having every other caster with a staff and every str melee with a sword is kinda lame. Its why I'm glad Enh doesnt have fist weapons since the WW already have them, plus the OH gives us some unique flavor among all the other dw melee specs whose weapons are just copy+paste of one another.
    That's fine, still wish they would let us transmog Doomhammer into fist weapons for those of us who prefer to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    That's fine, still wish they would let us transmog Doomhammer into fist weapons for those of us who prefer to use them.
    Sure, I wish they've loosen up on that restriction too. However, since theres no indication they ever will, Im happier with Doomhammer than Radens fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    WoD had quite a few spell fists, as either random treasures, rare drops or instance loot. MoP had one from ToT. But yeah, they are rare, however, the very first warcraft shaman ever had a fist weapon (here I'm talking about the wc3 shaman, which Rehgar looks like/looks like Rehgar).
    I meant raid wise (being elitist lol), I know where were a few blues in wod, and now I remmber that one from tot, but still rare compared to how much ele used daggers/mace.

Quote Originally Posted by zacdos View Post
    i feel like this was the one expansion to bring back 2h weapons for enhancement
    Me too zacdos. Me too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    There are multiple specs don't aren't wielding obvious weapons....feral has dual daggers....guardian has fists...Holy has the 2 handed mace...now when was the last time we saw a 2 handed mace with spell power...BC?

I don't seem to remember Thrall casting all kinda of lightning bolts all the time but he did hand out some poundings with doomhammer, just seems kinda silly that Elemental wants Doomhammer lol...what so you can feel like a special snowflake while it hangs down on your waste all day...least the fist you can use while casting

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    There are multiple specs don't aren't wielding obvious weapons....feral has dual daggers....guardian has fists...Holy has the 2 handed mace...now when was the last time we saw a 2 handed mace with spell power...BC?

I don't seem to remember Thrall casting all kinda of lightning bolts all the time but he did hand out some poundings with doomhammer, just seems kinda silly that Elemental wants Doomhammer lol...what so you can feel like a special snowflake while it hangs down on your waste all day...least the fist you can use while casting
    There was one in ToT in MoP and HFR in WoD has one too.

.... Oh and we've seen Thrall use lightning constantly in WoW honestly, much more often than hitting people with the hammer, but never mind that.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant raid wise (being elitist lol), I know where were a few blues in wod, and now I remmber that one from tot, but still rare compared to how much ele used daggers/mace.
    HFR has a spell fist too, now that I think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was one in ToT in MoP and HFR in WoD has one too.

.... Oh and we've seen Thrall use lightning constantly in WoW honestly, much more often than hitting people with the hammer, but never mind that.

- - - Updated - - -

HFR has a spell fist too, now that I think about it.
    Wow...2 whole maces compared to a variety of fists!

I'd like to know where he is constantly casting lightning bolts? He didn't do it vs Garrosh (Which is multiple fights)...he did one instant cast lava burst like attack at the portal event...but gosh darn it! You know what? He was primarily beating skulls in with Doomhammer!

Fist was chosen for Elemental because that allows them to actually make something special out of it without making specific animations for an actual weapon. Now you cast with your fist weapon out, something they never could've done that easily with a mace or a dagger.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow...2 whole maces compared to a variety of fists!

I'd like to know where he is constantly casting lightning bolts? He didn't do it vs Garrosh (Which is multiple fights)...he did one instant cast lava burst like attack at the portal event...but gosh darn it! You know what? He was primarily beating skulls in with Doomhammer!
    The entirety of Warcraft 3.
    Battle for Mount Hyjal in WoW has him casting chain lightning constantly as well as summoning wolves.
    The duel versus Garrosh in pre-Wotlk had him casting various lightning spells.
    Hour of Twilight Instance in Cataclysm had him casting lightning bolt and lava burst and summoning totems.
    During MoP 5.3 you'd see him constantly electrocuting kor'kron orcs in Sen'jin Village.
    ... But like I said; nevermind.

10+ Year Old Account
    The entirety of Warcraft 3.
    Battle for Mount Hyjal in WoW has him casting chain lightning constantly as well as summoning wolves.
    The duel versus Garrosh in pre-Wotlk had him casting various lightning spells.
    Hour of Twilight Instance in Cataclysm had him casting lightning bolt and lava burst and summoning totems.
    During MoP 5.3 you'd see him constantly electrocuting kor'kron orcs in Sen'jin Village.
    ... But like I said; nevermind.
    SO basically besides WC3 you have nothing at all other than basic generic shaman game mechanics and areas where he was meleeing just as much as casting? Gotcha.

Well you know what a elemental shaman doesn't do? Melee at all!

But fine...whatever...if you want to be selfish and ask for a weapon that will sit on your waist all day instead of a weapon that is actually equipped while you cast...that is up to you...just know you wont get it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    SO basically besides WC3 you have nothing at all other than basic generic shaman game mechanics and areas where he was meleeing just as much as casting? Gotcha.

Well you know what a elemental shaman doesn't do? Melee at all!

But fine...whatever...if you want to be selfish and ask for a weapon that will sit on your waist all day instead of a weapon that is actually equipped while you cast...that is up to you...just know you wont get it.
    ... When did I ask for the Doomhammer to be an elemental weapon? Oh right, never,- I'm simply just pointing out that Thrall was pretty much a spellcaster up until recently. I like the Fist of Ra-Den, the shield not-so-much, but meh.