Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I'm slowly turning to the Rowlet side myself. It's almost a shame that I'm passing up a cat pokemon....but dude...those head turns, his little bowtie, and those eyes that stare into your soul... Don't know that I can pass that up. I need to get back on Y and finish it out, because I stopped in the middle and don't have close to a completed pokedex.
    XY were great games, you should finish it!

#GoTeamRowlet

Every other 7th gen starter is irrlevant

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Yeah I realized I hadn't even gotten my 2nd gym badge yet, so I slacked hardcore. To be fair, it was my first Pokémon game. I did love it, realized I missed out on a lot, but I have hardcore game a.d.d. so it was just me being me. I have gotten all invested in Pokémon culture and news though, so it's not like I forgot about it. I can thank my wife for getting me into it.

Even though I haven't been playing, I have been getting my monthly Pokémon. I hope everyone knew about the Shiny X and Y pokemon. I think Xerneas was last week and this week you can get shiny Yveltal. That's in addition to Darkrai, which I think was the monthly one this month.

Anywho, I did get my 2nd gym badge last night and discovered some Golem looking pokemon and he's pretty cool. Fun times. It's nice not knowing anything about them and just discovering them in the wild. Though I do recognize a lot of them from their faces in Shuffle.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Also, Popplio doesn't deserve all this hate I think (Mudkip was the worst water starter anyway obviously).
    My 2nd favorite water starter D: noooo
    Totodile is still bae.

I'm so excited for this, I want the fire cat the most... but damn oh damn... I hope it doesn't evolve into something like Liften... Fire/Fighting...
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Totodile is still bae.
    Totodile is the best, no competition!

Bulbasaur mother fuckers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascius View Post
    I hope it doesn't evolve into something like Liften... Fire/Fighting...
    That name, it made me chuckle. I hope Litten will be either pure fire or fire/dark

It's funny that I didn't know of this thread, while I am quite active(ly reading) the pokemon thread in fun stuff. I am really looking forward to these new games and these will be the first that I buy both versions of. I hope pokebank is active early on, so that I can make a playthrough with all 3 starters. I have really fallen in love with Rowlet, but I'll wait 'till the evolution lines are known so that I can say with certainty which my favourite starter for this generation will be.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

#GoTeamRowlet

Every other 7th gen starter is irrlevant
    Fire or die! Just sayin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Fire or die! Just sayin'...
    Grass...

OR PASS

Deleted
    Grass...
    -snip-

OR PASS
    is that a tiny lawnmower down there in the middle? seems a bit harsh

edit: lawnmower, not mawnlower
    Last edited by mmoc30ed4cc660; 2016-05-16 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    is that a tiny mawnlower down there in the middle? seems a bit harsh
    That would be Rotom-Mow, the grass type form of Rotom, and it is pretty small.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Totodile is still bae.
    the 2nd gen starters deserves mega evos too.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    the 2nd gen starters deserves mega evos too.
    Agree; They all do.
    In fact, it's my Swampert's Mega that makes me like him so much!

Grass...
    -- Here was a picture once --

OR PASS
    Ok, I do admit that picture is awesome. But then again, so is...

any news on pre order bonuses anywhere? I wanna go ahead and pre order but who knows if they'll be a bonus at a specific location.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    any news on pre order bonuses anywhere? I wanna go ahead and pre order but who knows if they'll be a bonus at a specific location.
    Do they normally do that for Pokémon? I'm guessing it would be physical merch for preorders if they did anything? If so, I'm down for preordering one of each as well. Cool part about having a Pokewaifu is not having to actually play both games to get the pokemon I want from the other version.
    BAD WOLF

Do they normally do that for Pokémon? I'm guessing it would be physical merch for preorders if they did anything? If so, I'm down for preordering one of each as well. Cool part about having a Pokewaifu is not having to actually play both games to get the pokemon I want from the other version.
    Platinum had a figurine and carrying case and that was the last time I remember pre - ordering a pokemon game.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Honestly now that you mention it i dont think ive ever seen pokemon preorder bonuses. Granted the only games ive preordered in the last ten year were monhun 4u for a leather wallet and ds3 for the soundtrack so they might just do something crappy and i forgot.

Well, I already paid for Overwatch at Gamestop a few months ago, but then got the downloadable version from battle.net store to get Tracer early for HoTS. Guess I can just go put that money towards the 2 new pokemon games. My daughter is gonna be bugging the shit out of me anyway to get them. On the bright side, at least I get a mini Winston figure. heh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Exactly this, I want to wait to put the money I used to pay for Overwatch on this, but meh. If they add something, I guess I'll just get it. If you have Amazon Prime, usually they offer it for a little bit cheaper if you pre-order.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Not sure if that was worldwide but at least in Europe they gave exclusive steelbooks and a small figure of the game's legendary with preorders. So far nothing announced for sun/moon though.