Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    What chest and leg pieces are you using? That fits pretty awesome in my opinion. Not really sure about the weapons though.
    Chest is from Naxx (Grob/Faerlina) and Malygos and legs are from the first boss in Drak'tharon Normal.

I never really cared for the weapons tbh :P I'm not a soldier, some randomness is desired

Updated version, with chest from Hyjal's 2nd boss. Need to change the belt to PvE version tho', it has nice effect on it and blends better
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2016-04-17 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Chest is from Naxx (Grob/Faerlina) and Malygos and legs are from the first boss in Drak'tharon Normal.

I never really cared for the weapons tbh :P I'm not a soldier, some randomness is desired

-snip-

Updated version, with chest from Hyjal's 2nd boss. Need to change the belt to PvE version tho', it has nice effect on it and blends better
    Thanks! I like both versions, honestly can't decide. The updated version with the chest piece looks really cool though.

Thanks! You are welcome! And chest's from 25-man, forgot to mention

maybe get the axe from magesters terrece?

I took advantage of this expansion's "theme".
    Just for fun, I think I look like a Dwarf that's been in a Horde camp. Found a bunch of gear and fought my way out!

As I said, just did it for fun :P The dagger is out of place, i'm still looking to get the Archimonde one hander haha
    Last edited by Tyze; 2016-04-20 at 02:08 PM.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I love dwarves. This set is one of many reasons. (ignore the bugged cape, also if you're not a male dwarf [master race], there's a green crystal on the headpiece)
    Sadly my orc, goblin, troll and tauren bros will never get to wear it
    http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8B0N808Bzi808d
    legion's alliance honor PVP mail gear is honestly one of my favorite sets, along with legion mail dungeon shoulders and helmet, and it works so well with some of my favorite shaman sets, mainly tier 6, tier 17 heroic/mythic, and season 9
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-04-23 at 04:04 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

What weapons are those garogorillaz?

It'd take a hand's worth of these hill dwarves to bring one from the Aerie down!
    Last edited by Lumineus; 2016-04-30 at 10:02 AM.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I like this Dwarf theme!

Thank you Hunters in the upcoming expansion for the perfect Wildhammer outfit. I will be grinding Raid Finder until I complete it:

http://legion.wowhead.com/outfit=108...r-racial-armor

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I like this Dwarf theme!

Thank you Hunters in the upcoming expansion for the perfect Wildhammer outfit. I will be grinding Raid Finder until I complete it:

Just a shame that the shoulders have 3 polygons all-in-all.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Just a shame that the shoulders have 3 polygons all-in-all.
    Lol.

But on a more serious note, thank you Hunters for giving us chunky boots as well :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I like this Dwarf theme!

Love it, not a fan on how Doomhammer go with that set but still looks really cool

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Love it, not a fan on how Doomhammer go with that set but still looks really cool
    I also have debated if Lifeforce Hammer would be a good mogging option.

can we transmog of the enhancement off hand in legion? really liking this new axe we got today and i think it would look great as an off hand next to doomhammer.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    can we transmog of the enhancement off hand in legion? really liking this new axe we got today and i think it would look great as an off hand next to doomhammer.
    Yes you can. Maces and axes only of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Altered my current transmog, now that we've got the movie axe:

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    Blizz said in a Blue Post, that if u mog your Doomhammer, the offhand will be changing automatically. They said u cant mog only your offhand and stay with Doomhammer. Dont know why they re going this way, cause I think it would be much cooler, if u can choose ur offhand mog on your own, next to DH.

I used to have the volcanic set from Firelands, but I was getting a bit bored of it so I threw this together whilst I'm farming Ulduar for my next long term set!

Quote Originally Posted by yango View Post
    Blizz said in a Blue Post, that if u mog your Doomhammer, the offhand will be changing automatically. They said u cant mog only your offhand and stay with Doomhammer. Dont know why they re going this way, cause I think it would be much cooler, if u can choose ur offhand mog on your own, next to DH.
    You are misunderstanding that. The base offhand skin will change automatically based on artifact skin selection. Transmog goes on top of that.

Yeah, what they meant is that the artifact skins are permanently paired. You can't have bog-standard Doomhammer in the mainhand with the offhand from the Felhammer, because it doesn't work that way. You can still xmog them however you want. It's the same as the WWMonk, FDK, Fury, and Rogue artifacts.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"