Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    We'd have to categorize basically all of Israel as a warzone then.
    Yes, but you can't do that without a formal declaration of war I don't think?
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    You can never be sure about Muslim terrorists. They have a strong tendency to blow up, either as their main goal or as a last resort. Knowing from plenty of previous experience that a member of such a crazy death cult is very likely to carry a bomb, would you start to perform a body search, or make sure that he can't set it off?
    I'm a Muslim dose that make me a terrorist? Can we try to be less ignorants here and stop sticking Muslim religion to terrorist word or phrases.

Sent from my HTC_M8x using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So holas your only objection in this thread is that Israel gets too much attention?
    That's great.
    Thanks for your contribution.
    He's not wrong. Israel and the Palestinian territories are tiny, tiny parts of the world. The entire conflict involves very few actual people in the grand scheme of things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monzer View Post
    I'm a Muslim dose that make me a terrorist? Can we try to be less ignorants here and stop sticking Muslim religion to terrorist word or phrases.
    Are they terrorists ? Are they Muslims ?

If you're not a muslim terrorist why do you fel offended by it ?

Take for example someone saying white trash. Should i feel offended that someone took the skin colour i have to the word trash ?

No i don't feel that i am trash so it doesnt happen to be me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    He's not wrong. Israel and the Palestinian territories are tiny, tiny parts of the world. The entire conflict involves very few actual people in the grand scheme of things.
    That isn't part of the topic being discussed.

So holas your only objection in this thread is that Israel gets too much attention?
    That's great.
    Thanks for your contribution.
    I would say it has nothing to do with religion, or it being the region. Israel is effectively the last active European colonial state, and that's why they get more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Are they terrorists ? Are they Muslims ?

If you're not a muslim terrorist why do you fel offended by it ?

Take for example someone saying white trash. Should i feel offended that someone took the skin colour i have to the word trash ?

No i don't feel that i am trash so it doesnt happen to be me.
    Sir I think I was clear enough. Why would you attach Muslim religion to terrorists? Unless you are brain washed by media nonetheless your are discussing how media can be misguided. Ofc I felt offended you are clearly an extremist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monzer View Post
    Sir I think I was clear enough. Why would you attach Muslim religion to terrorists? Unless you are brain washed by media nonetheless your are discussing how media can be misguided. Ofc I felt offended you are clearly an extremist.

just told you why and yet you ask again why you combine both words. Lets say someone said beanbag terrorist, was the person a beanbag and a terrorist, no dont think so.. He was a terrorist but not a beanbag. Hence the use of words would have been incorrect.

You really play into the stereotype of an easily offended muslim that instanly goes on the offensive path when you dont agree with someone, kinda funny when talking about terrorists from a group of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    So, he shot and killed a terrorist after he struck first blow? And he's going to jail for it? Like what the actual feck?
    It's murder. A functional society doesn't kill people because we want to. The only time to kill someone is if there isn't any other choice. If someone is no longer a threat and has no ability to be a threat, then there's absolutely no reason to kill them. This is a textbook definition of Execution. The soldier killed the Palestinian because he WANTED to.

Based on your logic, drug dealers can kill people who try to rob them. I know someone personally who was involved in a situation like that. He tried robbing this guy of meth and ended up getting his knife taken away and stabbed. The dealer probably wouldn't have gotten charged with assault had it not been for him stomping on the dudes head 10 times resulting in him being mentally challenged. The dude is now as close to brain dead as you can get. The dealer didn't have to do anything after he stabbed him, but he WANTED to because he was angry, just like the Israeli soldier.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    All random killings are war crimes now? Jeese.

So the Palestinians are responsible for leagues of them?
    Depends, how many Isrealis have actually died from unlawful attacks by Palestine.

Oh that's right. Very few.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    It was an execution he was incapacitated lying on the ground. I dont know how you can get that to be anything other.
    You are a pretty dumb fool if you blame media, how about you try to talk your way out of the video footage available.
    The part that misdirects readers isn't the execution, which I already said I agree that it was, it's the fact they wrote "a Palestinian", hinting it was just a civilian randomly shot dead, which he wasn't.
    So no, I don't have to talk my way out of anything, unless you want to shed some new light about how he somehow accidentally slipped on the soldier with a knife?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svens View Post
    The part that misdirects readers isn't the execution, which I already said I agree that it was, it's the fact they wrote "a Palestinian", hinting it was just a civilian randomly shot dead, which he wasn't.
    So no, I don't have to talk my way out of anything, unless you want to shed some new light about how he somehow accidentally slipped on the soldier with a knife?
    He could have murdered a school bus full of kids. You don't get the point. He was neutralised and no longer a threat. That soldier came up and shot him in the face. That is the point. This is not self defense, this is an extra judicial killing.

He could have murdered a school bus full of kids. You don't get the point. He was neutralised and no longer a threat. That soldier came up and shot him in the face. That is the point. This is not self defense, this is an extra judicial killing.
    Once again, I get the point.
    I don't agree with the soldier's actions whatsoever, more over considering he was a medic, and as someone that served as a combat medic myself this goes against every single one of the army's and his duties principles.
    BUT, and like I said tenfold times, the title portraits the victim, as merely a citizen getting shot in broad daylight, unless you get a different connotation when you read "Palestinian murdered by Israeli soldier". It seems to bear no mention what so ever that the guy tried stabbing several soldiers to death several moments ago. Every case has two sides, and they both should be shown as neutrally as possible.

Deleted
    Soldiers killing Soldiers is not murder.

7+ Year Old Account
    And since the Palestinian wasn't a soldier your point is meaningless.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    It absolutely is in this case.

I'm genuinely curious how many in the crowd of fools are ultra-orthodox Jews and share views such as these:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    what soldiers?

Deleted
    Israelis are some pretty racist people when it comes to Palestinians. Apartheid and all. Some of the worst human beings alive. I was pretty damn shocked when travelling there.